Post yfw a totalitarian government eventually seizes power in the US, gets all Sup Forums logs...

Post yfw a totalitarian government eventually seizes power in the US, gets all Sup Forums logs, and uses it to threaten and quell you.

test

Yeeeah, that'll never happen. We rebel against whatever the mainstream thought/culture is in the US. Why do you think we made Pepe racist?

>We rebel
Nigger, we will vote IN the totalitariam government.

sign me up for the death squads
I'm /theirguy/

What are they going to do, make me shave my head and eat rat shit like in V for Vendetta? Idk I'd get them to kill me somehow.

Threaten them back
I'm not scared of anything. Fuck them

They aren't even aware of what I'm capable of.

Let them peruse the logs, I play all sides of all arguments.

I wish a nigga would. I'm sick of living in this fucked up reality. I've been waiting for it to happen for a long time and it still hasn't. MFW I'll never escape this mortal coil that gets slowly and continually worse but never seems to end.

If it makes you feel better, some of us are bound here eternally.

Not even death can pull us away.

Appreciate your mortality.

>Sup Forums logs
???

Sounds like a challenge to me.

This lmao. They put me on trial I'm gonna go full Socrates on them.

Strong data privacy laws. I also sometimes run a tor bridge for people. I have no idea officer. What's a WPA key..

HAHA fug yuu :-----DDD

That doesn't. It just makes me wonder if I'm one of them. Is this actually hell? I wouldn't think so since there are at least a few enjoyable moments here and there. But maybe I'm wrong...

Modern society is hell and Sup Forums is purgatory. Death is heaven.

I'll just deny everything, how can they prove it was me?

Read Gorilla Mindset. It'll help.

>Is this actually hell?

It is what you make of it.

Your perspective can be as freeing as it is imprisoning.

HAHA NOPE

I HAVE GUNS

I am from Windows I fix virus

>totalitarian gov't
Like Sup Forums wouldn't be the ones running it.

Spotted the dumbass loser that manages to make Sup Forums look smart

Fuck off Cernokike!

Not the first nor the last

remember

a dictatorship is just a sign of a dying empire desperate trying to by itself some more time.

Muh Constitution will protect me!

>Someone has to go through years worth of shitposting
I hope they like Ran and the gap hag. Cause they're going to be seeing them alot.