A britbong will defend this

A britbong will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UD04yHDrvRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I defend this sink and taps.

Separate faucets allow them to retain heat in their homes more easily through the plumbing. Homes in the UK are built with the intention of retaining heat.

From who? Argentina?

Most new builds have mixer basins. The only bad thing about these is to wash your hands you have to fill the basin whereas with a mixer you can just get the right temp coming out of the tap

>Separate faucets allow them to retain heat in their homes more easily through the plumbing.

are you joking? all plumbing separates the lines right up to the sink or faucet. Having to run a sink half full to get warm water is far more wasteful than a single tap that mixes the water as it comes out.

How else would you be able to get third degree burns on one hand and frostbite on the other simultaneously?

The mixer "facuet" was invented by a Brit who realised that American visitors were having trouble telling the chillybrrr tap from the crikeypipey tap and burning their pudgy paws. The mixer or "mooncalf" tap is now a common site all across the colonies. God Bless 'er Majesty.

that's the reality of it, look it up before you start spouting off.

>spouting off.

explain how I am wrong, or is logic not your strong suit?

Friendly reminder that combination taps are a sign of EU endorsed degradation and decay.

>crikeypipey

Kekked

oh senpai, teach me how they do it in old empire

fuck off randy

No more hot or cold taps, now all taps get to be universal and "temperature neutral".
You fucking faggots make me sick.

These are great for masturbation.
Turn them both on and leave a hand under each so you have one really hot hand and one really cold hand. Then you wank with alternating hands and the contrast is amazing.

>There are 2 faucets
>Faucets are a spectrum
pick one

fuck off

Fuck off, Randy

underrated

That is crazy, very wasteful! Bad consumer engineering!

>Faucets
Prrrp
"Ohh look at me I can speaky la french,
Look how not English we are."
Desperate senpai desu

lol

I believe it's due to the construction method from older housing. The hot water supply wasn't considered to be safe to drink due to being held in a tank.

You betcha, fags

civil war incomming

It's aesthetic and an affirmation of the dualistic nature of man. It also builds strong men rather than weak ones, cold water is good for you. Amerilards need their fancy technology so they can spend more time at home chowing down on mcdonalds.

Which one is the tea spigot?

>not speed-washing your hands before the hot tap heats up enough to scald you
Git gud

Ha ha stupid british education. We have cold water too ya dumbasses.

The actual answer is slightly more interesting.

Lots of British homes still have the old ceramic sinks some from the 19th century.

Mixer taps weren't invented until later in the 20th century.

The old ceramic stuff is well made and has a touch of class about it, so people don't get rid of them. Duel tap sinks are still made now because of this aesthetic.

Pic related, brand new Crapper toilet cistern (and yes this is where the term 'to crap' comes from)

I poo in a stylish loo

>tea spigot
>not knowing about the charpipe fitted in every British domicile since 1888
God Bless 'er Majesty

And a shit ton of British bulls to prep.

Lol bro you lost the colonies

Wrong pic, oops ;^)

How does it feel to be colonized by sandniggers?

>No more hot or cold taps, now all taps get to be universal and "temperature neutral".
Holy fuck! How old are you? And you still don't know how to operate one of these to get hot or cold water? LOL

The colonies mumped and moaned for "freedom". At first it was great, all those freedoms, fantastic. We took away our support to show you just how bad things can get but when 'er Majesty turns 100 we set sail across the globe, restore order and we shall have peace.

Are separate faucets not a thing in Burger Kingdom? They're fine.

Lol this nigga look like a monkey

Pic
No bully sweeeden

This inow a British invasion thread. Please stand.
youtu.be/UD04yHDrvRc

You fags have been wrong all along.

These taps are in some public establishment, like a restaurant or something. Both taps actually drop cold water.

Theres two of them for added redundancy and resilience against chav vandalism attacks.

threadly reminder
:
why arent you on Sup Forums?

You failed at giving an interesting explanation britbong

>doesn't know the blinkybox is only for Royal Weddings and 'er Majesty's Christmas Address.

>First
You plug the sink and fill the basin so that you can wash your face/shave more easily.
>Second
Before universal mains water supply, most homes cold water supply fed directly from a roof top water tank that was either filled regularly, or from rain, or both. Rain fed supplies usually lead to the entrance of dust, dirt, and sometimes dead rats and birds, so to keep it sanitary, the hot (reasonably sterile) and cold water taps were separate.
>Third
If you're washing your hands, you turn on the hot, lather up, then rinse it under that tap. When it hurts, you know you're finished.

None of those really make sense anymore, especially since bath/showers use mixers, so the real reason it's kept is general rule of building tradition.

Almost all kitchens have a mixer, and most new houses have bathroom mixers for the sinks.

Honestly there's bigger problems though, like;
>Extremely tiny homes because 1/5 the population of the US, 1/50 the land
>Everyone wants a "suburban home" and doesn't want to bother with a same size flat in a 3/4/5 story flat aka residential Paris (minus subhumans)
>No real development on brownfield land
>Inefficient land use in new developments
>new residential developments on floodplains
>tons of subhumans flooding in from eastern europe and browner regions
>everyone and their cunting uncle wants to live in london
>no shaver sockets in bathrooms
>no ac but gas central heating almost universal

>leaf education

>Sweden

Awful bully, ol' sport!

What

God bless

>Live in UK
>Still only have 3G

And you still insist on being a phone posting faggot.

What am I defending, exactly? Taps? Is this coming from the country that drives vroom vroom go-karts because they can't handle the concept of a manual transmission?

poor britbongs can't plummbing ,

ive seen both mate, britbongs are just behind the times

>Retard believes in the LTE jew.