I need help Sup Forums

It all started when I began browsing Sup Forums over a year ago.

Before that I was just your average normie, I was a liberal and a (((progressive))) and believed everything the Jewish media forced down my throat.

During my first half-year of university I had plenty of other normie friends (read: liberal commies), I enjoyed life, and college was exactly what I thought it was going to be. The only difference between me and the lib shills was my burning hatred of fat people.

I'm not entirely sure where it all went wrong, but my only semi-redpilled friend introduced me to Sup Forums during my second semester of University. I started browsing fit (was already lifting before then) and pol (because I enjoyed larping as a nazi).

Well. The fun and games are over now. This board was all satire for me but the longer I lurked, the more I began to agree with things that people were saying. It wasn't long until I became a full blown natsoc, ffs I even risked my university career writing my term paper on the holohoax.

Now all my normie friends are gone, I couldn't stand them anymore. I have a handful of friends but none of them share the same views as I do. I know so much and I want to share it with them but everytime I try, I just seem mad and nobody ever takes it seriously. I feel like I'm going insane. I'm so isolated and out of touch with the people around me, lately I've become so unmotivated I could barely do my school work.

I don't know what to do

>tldr redpill gave me depression, I have no one who shares my views. Plz help.

you took the red pill, stop being a faggot and gas the kikes

kek if only it was that easy I'd be already doing it.

stay strong brother , there are others

>Before that I was just your average normie, I was a liberal and a (((progressive)))
not excusable
you people are confirmed retards 4evr.
Also quit making politics such a huge factor in your relationships, fucking insecure faggots

Haha you need friends to feel relevent. Maybe you should just kill your self your way tooo weak minded and pathetic to breed.

fuck off

the only way out is to drop redpills until everyone is redpilled go to all social media platforms and drop redpills.........

enticing offer but I've decided a long time ago that it's just not for me.

the only people who respond to redpills on social media are already redpilled... believe me I've been trying.

>quit making politics such a huge factor in your relationships
listen to this op, don't be such an autist. I haven't bought any of the liberal bullshit since middle school, and have lived as a 7/10 normie for 20 years now, and listening to blue pill horseshit makes me violent.

Learn to battle back or keep your mouth shut and move on.

only certain people can become redpilled thou if your too brainwashed or not smart enough it generally doesn't work

that's what I've been doing but how can you redpill others if you keep your mouth shut?

Grow a spine you fucking untermensch.
Here's another redpill most people forget to take:
People don't give a shit about you or what you do, people are out there for themselves. They won't ever care what you'll do, because 99% of people you're in contact with will not be part of your circle of contacts within 5 years.
Nothing truly matters either what you do, since you won't be remembered by anyone lest you manage to achieve something truly inconceivable in today's world, like defeating the (((merchant))).
In the end you should do what fulfills YOU the most, but don't be a fucking snowflake about it. Be reasonable, think stuff out, have some sort of plan.

And for fuck's sake please don't start self-medicating.

that's a pretty harsh redpill desu, how have you been defeating the (((merchant))). That's my real goal but I need direction.

For the most part keep your mouth shut and learn for now. You don't know enough yet to put up with the mountain of lies, tricks, and baseless emotional appeals. You don't know how to bring up a heretical argument to a person without coming off crazy, etc.

In most cases you are bringing up a side of an argument that has been taught to be discarded as evil to the people you talk to all their lives from hundreds/thousands of people and sources. It's just going to lead to bad relationships and frustration on your end if you don't master how to deal with it first.

Also agree with this totally

>And for fuck's sake please don't start self-medicating.

How some of y'all get through life among normies without self medication is beyond me.

Mercantile influence has gone global, there is no avoiding it.
One good start is by winning the battle for yourself, your mind and body -- do the opposite of what (((they))) tell you, no matter how much that goes against what you stand for or know.
You need to also start believing that everything you have been taught thus far is all a lie. I'm sure you're bright enough to have figured out by now how extensive mercantile lies are. You'll need to change the very foundation on which you build your thoughts, reasoning, etc. Because if you don't, you end up being a half-assed shill like Dick Spencer or Molymeme

Sup Forums is cancer filled with nazi scum america should have shut it down and continue with denazification process

Were you literally just friends with people for their politics?
If your friends are worthwhile you should redpill them slowly by tidbits of information, be neutral and use hard facts.
Either way, you shouldn't let these things affect you so much. Your people want you at your best, not depressed about shit you can't really change. Good luck.

'Sup Antifa.

I have been on something ever since I'm out of high school (going on 7 years now).
I just have a shitty addictive personality, I just don't want people to think >durr marijuana is fine look at michael phallus he an olympic medalist xDD, and end up not being able to break the habit and become a worthless sack of shit that just stays at home.

P.s. yeah that was me.

one of us one of us

Who's the new Dutch leader and is he a cuck or not?

>america should have shut it down
How does it feel to want, faggot.
Pro tip, you are too girly to venture out of the faggot farms you despicable pieces of shit live in to come out and fuck with the rural folk, who would most deff put you in the fucking ground if you gave them half a reason.

Make a shitposting account on FB, and redpill everything in sight. Also worship this pic

accept it.

i lost all my friends when i was kicked off of faceberg. devote your life to the blackpill and just wait for the sweet touch of death to grip your hand and free you from this world

>holohoax
You realize the "Holocaust never happened" is a test, right? It's a trap to catch the "colorblind" that can't tell the blue pill from the red pill.

You failed the test. You didn't get red pilled, you got black pilled.

Happens to most people that lurk for awhile man. They're just overloaded with tons of information and redpills. You're just ascending to a higher consciousness, by surpassing deluded normies not only on a spiritual and intellectual level, but on a good vs evil level. The Jews have been trying to destroy humanity for thousands of years and will keep trying to destroy humanity. It's hard to swallow at first, but in the end it's far for fulfilling. Right now you might've wished you had stayed bluepilled, but eventually you'll recognize that a being bluepilled was the worst time period of your life.

Drunk typo

I know it sounds retarded, but you are now a one man wolfpack, and it will hurt to grow in to the new role, but look at it as an ascent into manhood. Utilize your newfound mental loneliness to grow a connection with friends based on other merits, learn to not spout your individual opinions everywhere, and balance it with voicing your opinions when asked. Go down the spiritual path of getting to know yourself, read iron John by Robert bly. Learn about traditionalism, you are on the steps of the mental aristocracy. And know that the feeling of loneliness will never fade, but you will grow to appreciate it.

Been here for 10 years myself, and I'm still a fucking newfag, remember, you are here forever.

Sorting yourself out start with Peterson.

>Pic
Actually wolves are pack animals. And sheep are too dumb to be bored.

Okay so we're more like grey wolves... Lone warriors hiding among the blue, covertly hunting The Merchant's shipping.

Been on Sup Forums for many years.
And had to stop drinking heavily around people.
Because everytime I would start talking Sup Forumsitics.
And destroyed my social life with with the autism from Sup Forums.
Now I just drink few beers and few shots of vodka around people.
This place destroyed my drinking habits.
Now getting really drunk alone with you faggots from Sup Forums.

Go to church user.