just moderately drink poison, it's okay!

> just moderately drink poison, it's okay!

this is a board for water drinkers. Soda drinkers know where to go

>>>lgtb

Other urls found in this thread:

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/dangers-lurk-in-your-antibacterial-soap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. fluoride baby

Your logic is retarded and could be applied to anything remotely unhealthy.

about to put pic related in the freezer to get cold.
ama.

Nothing like drinking a nice cold pop on a hot summer day. Feeling dat carbonation heaven tingle down ya throat

>water, in Kabbalah, as this board should know, is indicative of the male
>sends all non water drinkers to a board full of men
>non water drinks have penises and lay other non water drinks with penises
Kys

If you look up stevia or steviol glycoside it s mutagenic.

scared of changing all your bluepilled habits?

>drinking the carbonated jew
If you must, just drink soda water or mineral water. Only drink shit if you're going out with friends or family.

>green
>look how eco we are! Buy this or you hate the environment.
>kilojoules
>you know what that is because you're smart! Come buy our smart-person pop!

The only thing missing is a prefixed lowercase i.

Also, nothing wrong with (diet) pop, it's just flavored water with some caffeine. Regular water sucks and most of the other beverage options are way more expensive or unhealthy.

Ever heard of carbonated water???

If you haven't then I can say it's like a slightly bitter, tasteless soda. It's ok.

I have fond memories of it. My grandmother always used to pour me a nice big glas of soda stream when I was a kid.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Then she beat me. Heh. I'm not sure why, but that's what she did. I punched back though! Some pretty good fighting went on in that household. She never tried to rape me, though. At least not that I can remember.

Granpa did, though. At least until I was old enough to fight back. Got fed up one day and shoved the soda stream mouthpiece right up his ear and let it rip, then I beat him over the head with it. He was hospitalized for weeks. We're ok now though.

you dont typically find that in water

Daily Reminder to support your private Brewery from your town/state.

As someone who has been vegetarian for the last 20 years I agree wholeheartedly, I have drunk nothing but water and homemade smoothies and never felt better

>Drinking the bottled jew

If you don't drink filtered tap water you're literally subhuman.

Cola does horrible things to the teeth, and generally addictive.
I drunk it since childhood, quit in high school and guess what? I lost weight in a matter of a year.
Also i get slightly high when i drink it. I guess it's because shittone of shugar and cofeine.

Fuck off retard. Austria is literally famous for drinking poison IE alcohol.

I like the frozen watermelon and with coconut and pineapple they should do one with strawberry taste

>kilojoules

Why not just write calories, Americans have no idea what it represents or how it affects you, at least with calories they're vaguely aware that it's those things that make you fat.

>still drinking the carbonated jew

is it really that bad? dentist gave to me as a kid

>what is marketing 101

Why do you think so much shit has "Smart" in the name? You trick people into buying your shit by subtly telling them how amazing they are for choosing your product.

>"This product is for people who know what a kilojoule is. You *DO* know what a kilojoule is, don't you?"
>"ummm...*googles*...yes I do!"
>"Good, then this is the soda for you."
>"Yes, this is the soda for me."

You don't swallow it there in big quantities, drinking it day after day is a completely different story. Courts banned fluoridated water here because the long-term effects were unknown and it's a breach of the integrity of the body you can't really avoid.

>couldnt afford filtered water as college student
probs fucked then

This
Craft brewing is almost complete white.

>not drinking Distilled water.

haven't had a soda since i was 19. feels good man

heh

Another classic

MREs ARE HEALTHIEST

>tfw fell for the green cola twice
once because I wanted to try it, second time because I forgot that I already tried it and hated it.

fuck stevia, makes the soda taste like it was sweetened with sugar-free chewing gum, fucking nasty.

i actually like that soap. it smells nice and the exfoliating properties are great. i always steal as many as i can from hotels

still tip top jewery.

Thats some nasty diabetic water.

I used to drink a can of Monster Energy every night for about 2 years. Then noticed that my heart is going crazy sometimes so I reduced it to only drink one can on weekend. It's fucking though. The first two weeks without a Monster I really suffered from that. Got 4 days straight of very heavy and pulsive headache, so strong that I could barelly move.

Don't underestimate that shit. It's toxic for your heart mixed with some cancer shit and tons of sugar. But damn, it tastes very good.

That feeling when it's late evening, I sit infront of my computer and watch a cool show or play some video games while drinking ice cold monster energy. I miss it everyday. Is there any healthy alternative? Tap water makes me depressive now

really ? i thought that cola life tastes better than cola light/ zero.
at least in germany it does.

what the fuck do they out in cola that gets you high in russia ?

its fine if you drink soda sometimes, but it should be in moderation because it has a lot of sugar and other unhealthy stuff.

>2 years
You're like a little baby.
I've been drinking energy drinks and sodas since childhood. All the damage they've done is irreversible at this point.

>Not making your own soap
Stay dependent pleb

What I mean is that I drink them daily for 2 years now. Before that maybe twice a week.
How have they damaged you?

Have you tried hardening the fuck up?

Worked for me

>Not exclusively drinking juice made from homegrown produce
You are all falling for the fluoride jew.

In Australia kilojoules are used instead of calories. Sort yourself out

there is a fuck ton of sugar in juice.
you shouldnt drink too much of it

>Stop taking in sugar.
>Don't drink 'sugar free' soft drinks either - carcinogenic artificial sweeteners.
>Avoid 'hidden sugar' in processed foods

Don't be in denial. Sugar is a cluster fuck to your health. Research about Insulin spikes and what your body has to do to combat high insulin and the effects this has on your health.

>juice.
>you shouldnt drink too much of it
None.

Never heard of vegetable juice?

You eat the fruits and vegetables to get the fiber

I've been drinking more soft drink lately to drop alcohol intake. Still not much drinking much. Is this still degenerate?

They are not mutually exclusive...
My god, never knew Germans were this retarded.

Daily reminder that anti-sugar is a codeword for anti-white.

Daily reminder that Robert Lustig and Gary Taubes are Jewish.

Sugar is harmless and Jews want you to consume saturated fat so you will be fat, diabetic and diseased when the race war comes.

Don't listen to the obese Jew Robert Lustig and his disconnected unscientific rants.

"Sugar is harmless" is one of the final redpills. The science is there but Jews and the meat and dairy industries have control over public discourse.

>You are all falling for the fluoride jew.
No he isn't. Buy a good water filter and it removes the fluoride, chlorine and other shit. I buy the gallon containers of spring water for now but looking into which water filter to buy.

Over here it was the sugar kikes who wanted to flood us with darkies for cheap labour.

Moderation is literally the only thing everyone needs to follow.

ur right vegetable juice is a different thing.
i thought you were drinking apple juice or something 24/7.

at my house we sometimes make tomato juice from our home grown tomatoes.

but i wouldnt go as far as only drinking that.

Enjoy your hear atack

so do germans just through away their soap when it is smaller than a certain size?

Have you ever heard of coffee?

I've got enough water filters on deck to make the Ganges river potable.

>he doesn't think about drinking pulp

>Alex Jones isn't a jew selling fluoride enriching water filters

>Sugar is harmless
Or you're a Jew promoting sugar because it dumbs down the 'useless eaters' and kills them off as well making globalist corporations a fortune?

You could not be more wrong Hans.

And yet Aussie sugar consumption has been going down for 40 years at the same time they have been getting fat as fuck and diabetic.

no. i havent used solid soap in my house in years.

Wrong faggot, this is a board for ethanol drinkers, everyone else need not apply.

stevia would be a great replacement for aspartame if it didn't make everything taste like burnt ashes at the back of your throat
pic related, not bad enough to take off the market, not good enough to replace any other product. The worst kind of limbo a product can get into

>been drinking soda all my life
>perfectly healthy
>"poison"

>perfectly healthy

according to who ?

kek!
meat raises insulin more than sugar

not saying refined sugar is healthy but you better set your priority straight

>And yet Aussie sugar consumption
That would be completely contradicting all the other studies done in the world. However, there are other factors to take into consideration with obesity rates. For example, eating too much carbohydrate would have the same effect as sugar. Similarly, excess protein would also lead to fat gain.

What are you talking about. I buy that from my local Italian shop all the time!

Cola is the liquid Jew

>no. i havent used solid soap in my house in years.
Beware of the estrogen mimicking chemicals in liquid soap. Other toxins too.

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/dangers-lurk-in-your-antibacterial-soap/

Sorry, it's bad news day.

I might have been the only person on the planet that really liked pic related. It was sweet without being overbearing like most colas. Anything that brings this concept back is good imo.

Have fun draining your body of essential electrolytes fool

>stevia
I buy a high quality powdered Stevia for coffee and a few other things. It's great. However, what I've found is that my 'sweet tooth' has reduced because I would now find my 2 spoons of sugar in a cup of coffee way to sweet.

pepsi "edge"
perfect soda for Sup Forums

>perfectly healthy
You may feel yourself to be healthy but your body is working overtime to compensate for the sugar intake and, eventually, it's going to catch up with you. If you're working out and eat an otherwise healthy diet, your body will cope better of course.

Drinking one right now, absurdly good

Cheapest energy drink in my local store.
All that cofein taurin ridden stuff is bad for heart.
Often drink it on the work, since paperwork makes me sleepy.

>meat raises insulin more than sugar
When you say 'meat', what you're talking about is a combination of protein and fat - the proportions of which will very on the type of meat. For example, lean meat has more protein and less fat. A tasty rib-eye steak has a higher proportion of fat. So, getting to the point... If you eat more protein than your body needs, it will spike insulin. However, the fat will definitely not spike insulin as it's processed in an entirely different way. So what I do is is only eat moderate amounts of protein and higher amounts of healthy type fat. Of course, no sugar and very low carb intake. It's called a Ketogenic diet and there is a lot of good and recent science behind it.

That's how I dried out. Taking small steps is a good way to do it. I would have been fucked if I tried to quit drinking / smoking / soda / junk food all at the same time.

>not drinking Distilled water.
Bad idea drinking distilled water regularly. It's totally clean but also totally devoid of any minerals. The one good thing about shitty tap water is that there will be mineral content. The best water is pure spring water.

>mfw randomly found vanilla coca cola yesterday in a noname hachi-run grocery store

Damn, I missed this shit. They stopped selling it over here 10 years ago, if not more. $2 for a can is too much, but fair enough to sate the nostalgia once in a while. Though, I remember our coke being better, because this one is from the US and uses HFCS instead of cane sugar.

soda's for cucks

you can drink one of those natural ones like a fentimans every once in a while though, for medicinal purposes

I drink soda and I turned out gay,
take OPs advice, stop drinking soda before you start drinking cum

>Weak SIPS
Youll never make it

>alcohol intake
a good quality beer is not bad in moderation because it's a fermented brew and doesn't have a high glycemic index - doesn't spike insulin so much. Same with wine but have to watch the additives. Organic wine would be ok - in moderation as always.

Fat causes insulin resistance and heart disease so this isn't the smartest thing.

The insulin response is decoupled from the glucose load. That's why animal protein is insulinogenic.

Also, the insulin response is low in a context of high insulin sensitivity. Insulin sensitivity is impaired by animal protein and excess dietary fat, and improved in high-carb high-sugar intake.

Glycemic index is bullshit too

Soda is degenerate

I only drink the finest carbon filtered water

Gotta remove the estrogens and fluorine

Check out info wars dot com for more info

>Fat causes insulin resistance and heart disease so this isn't the smartest thing.
Turns out that this is not correct. In the past 50 years, the 'best advice' was to eat a low fat diet, right? That corresponded with increase in what people were eating toward high sugar and carb diet. That's why diabetes has gone through the roof in the past 50 years. I'm ancient by the way and, when I was a kid, people ate a lot of fat (healthy natural type fats) and heart disease, obesity rates were very low back then. The good thing is that there is a lot of info available in the past few years to back up what I'm saying. The 'low fat diet' was the worst advise they could have given.

>hear attack
Sounds bad

lel

>Austria is famous for drinking alcohol in poisonous quantities
>Austria

Water is feminine you idiot.
Earth is masculine
Storm is neutrum/hermaphrodite

>keto
I would say kys, but you're already doing it albeit slowly and more painfully

Almost everything you said is wrong. Quite an accomplishment

>*
Everytime.

Fat causes diabetes
Sugar cures diabetes
Animal protein causes cancer

>The insulin response is decoupled from the glucose load. That's why animal protein is insulinogenic.
Need to qualify this. If your body need, say, 50 grams of protein to match your lifestyle, etc, then that 50 grams will not be insulinogenic (not cause an insulin spike). However, if you only need 50 but eat 100 grams of protein, the last 50 grams will be insulinogenic.

> Insulin sensitivity is impaired by animal protein and excess dietary fat, and improved in high-carb high-sugar intake.
Just to clarify, as much for myself as anyone else... Insulin Resistance is the issue (eg. related to Liver function) It is a bad thing because the Pancreas will pump out more insulin to compensate. ie. Hello Diabetes - the biggest health problem in the Western world. So, in a nutshell, sugar and carbs lead to insulin resistance and protein can also if we eat more than we need. Fat does not lead to insulin resistance.

>Glycemic index is bullshit too
I don't thing it's bullshit at all but I don't think it's that important to focus on it. Fundamentally, people just need to realise that sugar is the number one killer in the Wester world. Big statement but probably true.