MARION>>>MARINE

Dont get me wrong, I love Marine le Pen and her husky smoker's voice as much as the rest of you cunts, but she's a total cuck when it comes to social issues e.g. abortion, divorce, fag marriage, etc.

Marion Marechal le Pen, on the other is a based af TradCat, and a total qt (and I say that as a complete irredeemable faggot).

THEREFORE

Best case scenario is for Marine to win presidency, other this year or at the next election, then Marine gets assassinated by Islamist (soz luv) and Marion comes to power (voted in to succeed her Aunt by FN) amid wave of anti-Islamic outrage over Marines assination which she uses to purge Muslims, bulldoze Mosques, etc.
After Mudslimes are gone, there's a referendum to make France a monarchy again, with her as Queen Marion of the House le Pen. The Republic is dead, laicite is abolished, and Queen Marion works with Pope Francis' redpilled successor to restore Christendom, reunite with the Church with the Orthodox, and launch a 10th Crusade to retake Jerusalem AND Constantinople. It's perfect.

>Dont get me wrong, I love Marine le Pen and her husky smoker's voice as much as the rest of you cunts, but she's a total cuck when it comes to social issues e.g. abortion, divorce, fag marriage, etc.

One war at a time.

Social issues take a back-burner to the muslim question.

the muslim issues take a back-burner to the finance jew, it's banks and the political pawns it runs for and against immigration while each still maintaining open borders.

Marion has a weird chin for a woman. Marine has a male looking forehead. What is going on here?

The future sure belongs to Marion. Hail our Queen.

i can deal with fags,but the sand niggers are animals

The cleft chin is genetic, my family has it on my mother's side. That being said, both Marine and Marion are pretty virile women, in the most positive sense of the term. No wonder considering what a badass Jean-Marie "The Menhir" le Pen is.

Is Le Pen pro gay marriage or what??

I looked it up, both of them are against gay marriage

Marine did not take a stand on this issue, most likely because an increasing number of gay people vote for her out of fear of Islam. Also her second in command Florian Phillipot is a homo, albeit the discreet kind.

yet we still have to focus battles we can win.

fix the muslim problem, then the social issues, and then society as a whole can focus on the banking question

Don't try and divide us shill

Marion is also a coal burner

Proof?
link it please
protip: you can't
liars will burn in hell

>(voted in to succeed her Aunt by FN)

>she
getting it all wrong.

>he's forgotten about Salic Law
There will never be a Queen Regnant of France.

Marion is also more redpilled about the economy

Marion is smart and articulate, and she can throw some banter when needed.
But she's 27, maybe in a few decades if she's still into politics.

My beautiful waifu

that's not her
FAKE NEWS

I've had a strong feeling for a couple years now that Marion is the second coming of Hitler. Look in her eyes. Read her interviews (there's one I can't recall where the interviewer concludes by saying he finds her ominous). She's poised to fuck shit up.

>he still doesn't realize that kikes and mudslimes are a package deal

Still not her, never was.
Well shilled though.