Why does Jared Kushner have so much power?

Who is this guy, and why does Trump entrust so much power to him?

he doesn't have any power. Very ceremonial role where shit martini stirrers tried to create display window that would resemble a monarchy. Listen to him speak. He sounds like he never went to highschool.

duh, he is the antichrist. he is in almost every pic with trump. very creepy guy

He's the direct contact to Israel and Netanyahu

show me a link when he has ever been recorded of him "speaking"

It's only because Trump is so fucking beta that he allows that guy that fucks his daughter to influence him.

>Who is this guy, and why does Trump entrust so much power to him?
(((He))) owns Trump

He's dead and is haunting the white house

a grey in disguise

now watch this thread 404 in 3...2...

is trump air drying his balls in the Lincoln room?

he scored the president's daughter

it will 404, somethings must stay in shadows. at all costs

look at this guy, tell me you dontnsense something fishy

HE IS A GREY ALIEN DUMBSHIT

He helped with data and digital operations for the Trump campaign, and serves as a different perspective for Trump, who likes different ideas.

He's not in competition with Bannon. Bannon's failures have been his own, from healthcare to the Muslim ban. Sessions and Miller are keeping their nationalistic side up.

You faggots watch John Oliver. It's easy to tell by your posts.

>people think a boy half the age of Trump is controlling Trump
Trump knows something about him that others do not.

no shit, thanks capt obvious. want your cookie faggot?

>Why does Jared Kushner have so much power?

Because he's literally the anti christ

>Paid well above the asking price for a 666 address in Manhattan

>Building is home to an RFID company that he owns

Mark of the beast. Number of the beast.

He's the anti christ.

do you know how much in things he is in control of? does more fucking work than our actual president, even his daughter works more than he does and i dont physically have to be there to state this.

thats a robot right there.

nobody has ever heard him speak.

yes, i stated this. things arent just in place yet for big global shifts. but they are getting it ready for when they believe is the right time

His sons are only OK tier, and Jared is a very clever very ambitious man who married his favorite daughter.

>yes, i stated this

You didn't start shit. This is old news that's been out in the public for a while now.

Trump supporters just haven't accepted facts. He's the anti christ. That's why he has so much power.

he antichrist son

>The Kushner Companies’ purchase in 2007 of 666 Fifth Avenue, an aluminum-clad office tower in Midtown Manhattan, for a record price of $1.8 billion is considered a classic example of reckless underwriting. The transaction was so highly leveraged that the cash flow from rents amounted to only 65 percent of the debt service.

SOMEONE WHO HAS THE GEAR AND THE BALLS OF A DEMIGOD GO CHECK OUT THAT BUILDING.

its so strangely big, you could hide practically anything there!

> Listen to him speak. He sounds like he never went to highschool.

but that applies to Trump as well, and he's the POTUS

i meant stated not start? i just meant i stated this already on this thread, thats all.

He is the public face of several entities pulling his strings

What a weird looking alien faggot...

lol, what are you trying to say?

i mean i guess he could be an alien but my bet is that he is connected to the antichrist and Ivanka knows more than she seems.