Ask a Mexican anything

Do you like anime?

No.

yes

How much does a girl cost for a day.
Pic Related?

How many young girls do you kidnap and force drug addiction on so that you can then force her in to prostitution?

Anime is a distraction hjacked by Jews to withdraw the white man's attention from their own fate. My equivalent digits prove this matter

I am not a pimp. I like anime.

how come your women don't look like that in real life?

are you a Mexican intellectual?

just kinda like you, sometimes you just have shit genes. big whoop, look again or give up

How many times have you fapped to Quetzalcoatl?

how jealous are you of chicanos? be honest. i just took a shit and flushed the TP. feels good.

Which idolmaster girl is best and why is it Hibiki?

i feel pity of them. americans nor mexicans likes them

Why is your country so full of trash when I go visit? Literally everywhere trash just on the streets. Do you spics not know what a trash can is??

Post more pics

If you don't then you're a fucking LARPer.

not at all lmao I do feel why Trump wants to build a wall and I would too
cholos are scum in both countries

dont worry, all latin americans prefer live with trash everywhere. lack of education and lazyness.

where did you go, what cities?

I live here and I hate it even more fucking lazy pot stupid people the goverment should fine all the dirty neighborhoods until they learn how to clean

San Carlos and Rocky Point (Puerto PeƱasco I think is the Spanish name for it).

Do Mexican women hate blonde haired men?

always happens people
the goverment should be more severe with this kind of bullshit

Ive been to rocky point like 4000 times, its not as dirty as big cities. its a desert and windy all time btw

we have a lot of blondes too. so no, only americans

Can I marry the chola from your picture?

I dont know her.

Jesus h. I've also been to Nogales and that was pretty shit too. Great margaritas tho.

yeah it is. only Juarez and Tijuana are the good border towns. the rest are little wastelands.