Negro rudeness stories

Share your stories.

I for one live in the belly of the beast. The San Francisco Bay Area... a very racially diverse area, but not necessarily the highest concentration of blacks in a greater area like houston or atlanta or the new orleans ghettos which are basically mini-africas seeting with crime. The history of civil rights causes and supporting racial diversity in this area has made it the unofficial headquarters of liberal marxist anti-racist group think. Babyboomers like my parents in the 60's have basically led this area to what sweden/germany is turning in to now.

One of the most annoying things that gets to me about living in this kind of environment is that whatever the situation, if it is created by a rude negro, it can no way be blamed on the individual because we hold them to such a low standard.

I have seen belligerent negroes instigate violence over nothing and im sick of it. I've ridden public transportation for years for work in northern california and for business in Southern California. And maybe 1% of the time aggressive altercations were started by people that were non blacks. Every other time it was a black that was overly agressive in situations that did not call for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zUXow3d3-b0

better tell us about your "uber alles" pride parades where CIA lemon party gestapo pervertariat transcends all those "untermenschen" skin colors with their crooked rainbows.

Watched a white family sit at my local lake and stare in shock as two teenage niggers threw rocks at a Canada goose until the thing could barley flay away.

I did not want to intervene and stop the niggers because I know for a fact that this white family of a mom, dad, and two kids will never forget those niggers hurting the goose.

Niggers are the best at making everyone hate them.

You did the right thing.

Hearts and minds, user.

Great story. Sad part is, like I said, they are "allowed to act that way" cuz slavery.

I was in my college lift with my friend and bunch of Niggers and a nigger chick.
my friend pointed out it's Schindler(lift company's name).
I said, "Schindler's lift" and we laughed after that.

This nigger chick thought we were laughing on her and it was an inside joke.
He picked me by collar and tried to punch me in the face as she was quite big.
Some of our Indi bros came to rescue and protected me off her claws. Later she was expelled for 2 days from college for such behavior cuz I complained and everything was in the CCTV camera.

He didn't do the right thing you fucking shitcunt.

You should have stopped it.

I take the metro here in LA about once a week. Whenever there is a ruckus/annoyance, it's black people 99% of the time. Last one that happened:

>be on metro heading towards downtown
>two black women get on with a kid
>they do not sit next to each other but continue their conversation (common..)
>kid is eating out of a full size bag of cheetos
>he's sitting on the edge between two seats
>great diet for a three year old btw
>old mexican woman gets on at next stop
>seats are nearly full, so she takes a seat between the two black women right next to the kid
>old woman sits down trying not to crush the kid and glances the bag of cheetos with her purse
>black mom gets all pissy about "sitting on my babies food"
>acting as if the woman spit on her kids face
>old woman just sits there quietly while being berated from both sides

why do they always sit apart from each other on public transit? why always playing music? why always in such a bad attitude? I've noticed nobody else does these things on the metro. I swear these people just ride the metro back and forth all day antagonizing people.

Sad. Many such cases. Very sad. Slavery is a bad thing. A very bad thing. The ones that are affected by it the most are the blacks. The blacks act horribly because of it. Because of slavery. Many extreme cases. They are suffering. They are suffering because of the slavery their ancestors endured. There can be only one solution. We have to end their suffering. Ask yourself; Haven't they suffered enough? We have to do the kind thing. The moral thing. By all that is righteous and holy. We have to exterminate the blacks. It's for their own good. The greater good. That is all. Many thanks.

Yeah seriously. on Bart here in the bay area. niggers always take up both seats on a bench, scowl at people and play music and smell like weed constantly. Ocasionally they start shit with people.

When i have used the Metro in LA though it's way worse. There was one crazy black lady pushing a stroller with a doll in it, yelling at mexican women and telling them they are devils because they didn't have children and that they had aids...

>why do they always sit apart from each other on public transit?
They always play games like that to piss people off
They have the biggest chip on their shoulder out of all the races
They want equality but their idea of equality is they get to do what ever they want and anyone who doesn't agree with it is "rayciss"
Long story short, most of them are just assholes

So you just do a gay-ass Trump bit in all the threads bong? Sad, indeed.

Many such angry people.

I love autistic curry nigger stories.

There are more than one?

I don't have time to do all the threads. My time is valuable to me. I have a guy that does the other threads for me. He's a good guy. He gives good Trump. I get a lot of comments like yours. Low energy comments. Like, almost No energy. And I say to myself, I say; Why do I even bother responding to comments like this?
I can't help myself. I can't help it. Next!

Some of the dumbest shit on the internet

not here, but I liked that one, at least

t. pseudointellectual

>driving to a shopping centre
>chimps cut infront of me tinted windows and shitty rims
>I throw the universal hand gesture for WTF and drive past them
>nigs follow me, turn off at the shops, turn off at the parking area
>stop at a parking area, these nigs stop right next to me
>thank God for /fit/ and tall dutch genes
>climb outside towering over their shitty car light a smoke and wait
>after about 30 seconds their car starts and leaves

fucking kaffers

>autism

It sounds to me like you're insecure. Insecurity will eat you up inside. Like a fungus. You should try some antibac for that, before it spreads to your nerve center.

>work nightshift at walmart
>literally do nothing but face grocery all night every night
>boyfriend and girlfriend(white) walk in start looking around
>black guy pops up out of nowhere
>didnt even know we had those things in our tiny ass town
>black guy starts following this couple around hitting on the girl and being obnoxious as shit
>im keeping my distance as I usually just ignore shit happening around me to get my shit done faster
>white guy asks black guy "dude what do you want?"
>black guy immediately throws a punch at white guys face
>i still dont bother intervening because fuck that
>white guy gets the guy in a fuckin wrestling hold
>manager comes up
>calls cops
>white guy holds him down for like 15 minutes til the cops show up
>arrested on the spot
>nigs gonna nig

>i still dont bother intervening because fuck that
faggot. you had the chance to kick a nigger in the face without repercussions and you just stood there.

I don't know how white people can stand it. It's my worst nightmare to live in a situation that white people face in SA. That's why we fight so hard elsewhere. Can't even comprehend how you live there and not be driven insane by fear.

entirely too beta to bother, my bad.