Sup Forums conclusively BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbert_Rillieux
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrett_Morgan
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
youtube.com/watch?v=_IxPhjIjumU
youtube.com/watch?v=p8-NKq5zemk
google.com/amp/io9.gizmodo.com/nigerian-grad-student-uses-magnets-to-prove-gay-marri-1326215449/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=20N1JhI3mEw
youtube.com/watch?v=860FnDGISNg
gbppr.dyndns.org/~gbpprorg/invention/gasmask.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Karl_Achard
youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/whatischemistry/landmarks/norbertrillieux.html
sucden.com/statistics/1_world-sugar-production
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not real science. Real science is learning about sex junk

>$13.7 million/year in federal funding for a meme tool

Let's see the patent number. Oh wait, it doesn't exist.

This. Get with the times OP

This is bullshit the glasses can see cancer cells where on the top of skin this is so fucking stupid he should have called them x-ray glasses

AFRIKANG ACHIEVEMENTS
>x-ray glasses
>peanut butter
Bith under white civilization.

What the fuck is "black news" ?

>blacks are only responsible for peanut butter

Why the fuck is this RPed so hard? Some simple, cursory research would heavily suggest that this is untrue.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbert_Rillieux

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrett_Morgan

Those are a few examples.

>inb4 nigger

I'm not black, sorry.

It doesn't matter EU would ban those anyway

>EU would ban those anyway
why would people in civilized countries care what the EU thinks?

>a water evaporator
>a component of a pacemaker
>a long tube to dangle from your mouth to breath air below the smoke in a burning building

Nah, peanut butter is still the best one.

MURIKKKANS WATCH OUT!
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
youtube.com/watch?v=_IxPhjIjumU
youtube.com/watch?v=p8-NKq5zemk

Hes working on a laser? Wow. Honestly if he even had a prototype big pharma would buy him out or have him killed

wow this is the second time in 2017 that a nigger has cured cancer yet my tumor continues to inch closer and closer to my spinal cord

you should care about what is going on in the worlds biggest caliphate and also just for fun

That guy is just a chink puppet, he gets all this stuff left over from Chinese factories.

Life imitates art

>photodynamic
what are even gamma rays?

>a water evaporator

I guess used missed the part where this innovation allowed for sugar to become a household product.

>a long tube to dangle from your mouth to breath air below the smoke in a burning building

I guess you missed the part where this device was the most effective of its kind at the time, and it was subsequently refined into the gas mask and widely used in World War I.

I'll let you have the second one.

Geordi comes from a line of nogs who survived the violent wars. The great war of 1999 comes to mind! Surely this must have had a eugenic effect on all peoples of the earth? Having a smart nog in the 24th century isn`t really that hard to believe. Besides, he had an android to hold his hand and to make sure that he didn`t oegaboega the ship.

Africa also released reports, from their universities, how magnets prove homosexuality is wrong

google.com/amp/io9.gizmodo.com/nigerian-grad-student-uses-magnets-to-prove-gay-marri-1326215449/amp

I put on his glasses, but for some reason the only web page I can see now is Sup Forums.

>all three examples exhibit caucusoid features
caucusoid's != negroids
Good thing race is deeper than superficial skin tone.

Inb4 muh people of color

Why is it that y'all place so much emphasis on skin tone, are y'all too autistic to discern race beyond that?

But you just listed 3 mixed race blacks
Where are the full blooded Africans? Not some old slave rape baby

>peanut butter

Bullshit they didn't invent peanut butter.

See
youtube.com/watch?v=20N1JhI3mEw

also for all their other "inventions"

youtube.com/watch?v=860FnDGISNg

There's something strange about this black guy.

I guess that's impressive but I don't see a reason to throw a party over it.

> this innovation allowed for sugar to become a household product.
So revolutionary that the wikipedia 'history of sugar' article devotes a whole 2 sentences to it.

>the most effective of its kind at the time,
An incremental improvement to an existing product.

So uhh my penis cures cancer in young women...

WE

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbert_Rillieux
>mostly white
>studied under white people
>applied existing technology he learned from white people

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin
>affirmative action recipient before it was cool
>glorified lab assistant that gave some white dude with a lab a bunch of money to be credited on patents

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrett_Morgan
>invented putting a bag over your head so you can stand up in smoke, making it harder to see where you are going
>was dumb and firefighters to this day still crawl

seriously, nigger? that's the best you have?

i'll take two

>I guess used missed the part where this innovation allowed for sugar to become a household product.

And why isn't his name mentioned on the Wikipedia site of sugar?

Oh an by the way Sugar was used by the Asians for desserts and normal cooking, before europeans even knew what that shit was.

But can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

>switching up rhetoric once you've been proven undoubtedly wrong

In any other context, you'd have asserted that any ounce of black in them would have made them nonwhite.

It devoted more words to it than that, you're just autistic and can't differentiate it without it being spoonfed to you in simple terms.

>This invention was an important development in the growth of the sugar industry, as it allowed an energy-efficient means of evaporation at lower temperatures.

>Norbert Rillieux (1806-1894), widely considered to be one of the earliest chemical engineers, revolutionized sugar processing with the invention of the multiple effect evaporator under vacuum. Rillieux’s great scientific achievement was his recognition that at reduced pressure the repeated use of latent heat would result in the production of better quality sugar at lower cost. One of the great early innovations in chemical engineering, Rillieux’s invention is widely recognized as the best method for lowering the temperature of all industrial evaporation and for saving large quantities of fuel.

That was more than half of the introduction. Kill yourself.

>expecting every invention to be completely new and not derivative of another device, especially at this level

Again, kill yourself.

It's usually listed under 'crime' reports in your newspaper.

Make glasses that can determine what gender someone is out of the existing 112 genders (reminder this is SETTLED science) and then you're a true scientist.

nigga looks like mr glass from unbreakable

These reddit spaces tell a different tale...

Learn to bell curve.

>Sup Forums conclusively BTFO
Please show me some sort of chart showing that African Americans are comparatively as efficient and hard working as any Caucasian american demographic.

Did you know that there are going to be outliers in any statistic. This seems to be that situation.

Btw, blacks poll lower in IQ than whites when comparing against large databases.

>In any other context, you'd have asserted that any ounce of black in them would have made them

>assuming I'm a one-fucking dropper

Tfw a caucusoid supremacist like myself is being outed as a one dropper, seems like you're building a strawman to kill.

both peanut butter man and the OP's poc, are obvious negroids and are consequently on the upper end of their bell curve. Nobody denies their presense, but their lack of historical & contemporary embodiment is in of itself undeniable and often times fun to poke at.

>how magnets prove homosexuality is wrong
What a fucking waste. No one needs any fucking magnets to know that homosex is wrong. Its a goddamned mental illness. It shouldn't take some nog in college to bring that to the forefront.

This post is SO OH OH OH

>First, surgeons inject a tiny quantity of an infrared fluorescent marker into the patient’s bloodstream. The peptides contained in the marker enable it to locate cancer cells and buries itself inside.
>“They allow us to see the cells in real time, which is critical. Because the marker has not yet been FDA-approved, doctors are currently using a different, somewhat inferior marker that also reacts with infrared light.”

No, people have been wearing things to filter air since the ancient greeks, and hundreds of more effective designs existed before Garett Morgan's, and literally the only reaosn anyone knows about his design is because of a single newspaper article about it being used in a rescue in a mine

sure thing, Ibrahim

>He took existing technology and made it worse
>He is working on already existing technology

>photodynamic method of killing cancer with light

What, you mean literally radiotherapy?

let me know when this gets into real world

physicist jerkoffs say nonstop they can teleport and build working force fields

Mental gymnastics, opinion discarded.

The article does also state that

>Sugar was a luxury in Europe until the 18th century, when it became more widely available. It then became popular and by the 19th century, sugar came to be considered a necessity

Coincidentally, around the same time he is credited for this invention. All your saying is that the azns discovered and perfected the production of a substance a full 1000 years before white people needed a nonwhite to do it for them.

>assuming you account for all of the ideology that Sup Forums adheres to

I was making a statement, in response to more people than just you, based on a view point that Sup Forums is infamous for. Given the amount of double think floating around here, it is a reasonable assumption to make.

>people have been wearing things to filter air since the ancient greeks
>thinking progress is linear

>hundreds of more effective designs existed before Garett Morgan's

Citation needed.

>literally the only reaosn anyone knows about his design is because of a single newspaper article about it being used in a rescue in a mine
>denying that it was actually in use and resulted in the gas mask, a war staple from then on.

let me guess. he found out if you accelerate electrons to nearly the speed of light using radiowaves, and aim it at a tungsten target, or similar high-z material, you create photons.

then if you filter the photons, and find a way to modulate and aim the photon beam at cancer cells, you can destroy the cancer cell's DNA and cause hydrolysis of the cell, thereby eliminating its ability to function?

this black guy is cool. he just re-found radiation therapy.

Part of this is directed towards you. I hope you can figure out which.

> use cancer goggles to surf Sup Forums
> ?????
> profit

gbppr.dyndns.org/~gbpprorg/invention/gasmask.html

"Perhaps the most common misconception about gas mask history is that it began with a device invented by Garrett A. Morgan. In fact, Morgan's invention (patented in 1914, U.S Patents 1,090,936 and 1,113,675) was less like a modern gas mask than many others that preceded it."

just have a glance at this, or literally any of the other hundreds of websites about the history of gas masks

I wonder which part of the cancer treatment will involve the ritual dancing...

Probably after the ritual spraying of air freshener.

The only black person on wikipedia who ever mattered

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

CUZ MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH

>goggles explode

Is that Prestons brother? If so, he can fuck off. I refuse to help yet another settlement.

Even the Wikipedia article about Garett himself seem to have no idea what as a gas mask actually is and can be immediately discounted as untrue by claiming the US army standard issue gas mask carried it's own supply of fresh air.

Maybe his design was an effective fire fighting tool, and he did invent it independently, despite devices operating on exactly the same principles existing at least 70 years earlier.

The reason there is so much condescension every time 'black inventions' are brought up is because people like you insist on misrepresenting them.

fpbp i can't stop laughing BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH

Dogs can smell cancer, step it up negro

Would you be able to spot cancer by looking at yourself through a mirror?

>Black News
Well this seems like a reputable source of information, let's go on
>Dr. Nigger """"""invents"""""" glasses that can see cancer
Glasses would only work at seeing cancer on the outside, you could see it with you bare eyes in that case lol
>kill cancer with light
Interesting as usually light causes cancer when in the form of ultraviolet radiation, do go on OP

Why don't cumskins want to cure cancer as much as Black people do?

Very well. I was wrong.

>The reason there is so much condescension every time 'black inventions' are brought up is because people like you insist on misrepresenting them.

That wouldn't happen if credit was given where it was due. In this case, I was misled. Under valuing the work of others and snickering while croaking "only peanut butter" does nothing for you, unless you get some type of sadistic enjoyment from it. Black people have done things that have impacted development. It happens sometimes. There are more cases than what I initially put forth.

>
I was making a statement, in response to more people than just you, based on a view point that Sup Forums is infamous for. Given the amount of double think floating around here, it is a reasonable assumption to make.

Literally strawman, most of Sup Forums isn't a bunch of stormweenies, go back to fucking reddit from whence ye came.

>(((coincidence = correlation)))
And here I thought liberals being terrible at science was just a meme

*causation
fuck this, its 5 in the morning, I'm getting some sleep

Theyve been doing that for decades though.

>Sugar was a luxury in Europe until the 18th century, when it became more widely available. It then became popular and by the 19th century, sugar came to be considered a necessity

Oh no it was a luxury item in Europe until the 18th century.

>Coincidentally, around the same time he is credited for this invention.
> All your saying is that the azns discovered and perfected the production of a substance a full 1000 years before white people needed a nonwhite to do it for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Karl_Achard

>With Achard's discovery, sugar was no longer a luxury product

Oh so it was a white guy who made sugar a non luxury product in Europe.

This shit is retarded. What does it have to do with politics.

Look, we can keep on going with this bullshit

But the core here is that you white people have no place in this world, and once we imported enough of our kin in your wretched countries we will take it to the streets, we will genocide you and take your money, homes and businesses.

That's right motherfucker
We are all going to KILL YOU
and your government is all fine with it, hahaha!

youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU

You are full of shit. You won't do anything.

Well you're gonna literally die if Obamacare gets revoked so it's good I guess.

>Sup Forums conclusively BTFO
How?

Just you wait you white lil shit, our mexicans burst across your borders in thousands, and breed like rabbits. It won't be long until we nonwhites are the majority in your countries. And then we will start murdering every last one of you.

This is gonna be South Africa on a global scale

wew lad

>you still think I was only replying to you
>still under the impression that the vocal majority does not support that idea

acs.org/content/acs/en/education/whatischemistry/landmarks/norbertrillieux.html

Here's a more reputable source then.

Also, sucden.com/statistics/1_world-sugar-production
You can draw your own conclusions.

>blacks are so shit they need to be 10v1 to stand a chance

you said it not us

I ackowledge you weren't replying to me, hence why I accuse you of crafting a strawman of a greater Sup Forums conscious, 9which does not, to a major degree exist.

posts like these are why phone posters should be banned

>a greater Sup Forums conscious

i think a better choice of word would be 'consciousness', so while i am agreeing with you on the point that Sup Forums is not a monolith, i am also demonstrating the fact that we are not a hivemind by voicing my disagreement with your terminology

And talking Vaginas.

fpbp now gtfo bill

>constant bickering and dissent over which European sub-group are le true pure whites
>strong stance against race mixing for the reason that it generates subhumans
>thinks an obvious mulatto is going to be an exception to this viewpoint held by the majority

Yes, it's already obvious that disagreement on petty issues makes up most of the diversity.

>Yes, it's already obvious that disagreement on petty issues makes up most of the diversity.

no it isn't

Sure, friend. Anything else you'd like to back that up with other than "nuh-uh kek XD"

I don't get this, why does it have so many replies?