Fuck modern women

MGTOW is the way

courageous trannies who squeal "call me caitlyn" are not women. Of course they are not men either. So what is this bullshit with land of the brave being destroyed into land of courageous trannies. Some sort of frankenstein island.

MGTOW is the masculine feminism
the answer is to unify not to divide

this, ignore these entitled thots, there is vast amount of normal girls, but you have to actually get out and take care of yourself

good goy, don't breed with women. Tyrone, Ahmed and Carlos are already doing that for you my friend :)

Why do you pathetic MGTOW faggots always cherry pick shit from social media to justify that all women suck? Its as cancerous as feminism.

(((mgtow)))

>journey of learning

only journey she make is to grocery store

MGTOW is a trap that isn't a far cry from /r9k/. If you really want to go your own way, you don't join a movement. The guy who leads it is a dick devouring faggot and legitimately despises women.

The only benefit "dating" that piece of shit is basically have her give you the most amazing blowjobs and believe me, fat bitches like her will take it good no matter if you are rough with them, slap their pig faces for chokin on ya cock.

Why fat girls give the most amazing head? Cuz they are always hungry for meat.

You're just giving up because of limited experiences and online shit makes it look way worse than most of real life is.

make babby

Kek

Ok lets say you have children.
They will never be yours. They can be taken away with just a violence accusation.
Whats your solution alpha male?

>MGTOW is the way
The ONLY WAY now.

Bitch, please!

remember: only goys go their "own way"

My pop was telling me about his workmate the a couple of months ago. Really hardworking guy, always taking overtime when possible.

His fat wife secretly racked up £40k of debt online gambling. Now instead of kicking her to the curb he is selling his dream home to pay off her debt. All the profit he would have made on his investment gone. just like that. Credit in the shitter.

lot people here have no experience with women thats why they think all of them are sluts.

sluts are bad but they really have this distorted view of the world

This. If people who want a better future ahead of them, destroying the most basic formation in society (family) will not guarantee your "success". Go ahead and don't reproduce white man, it's always better to try than to give up.
MGTOW = Masculine Feminism. Remember that.

This is false. Fat girls are lazy af and give shit tier head.