Would anyone here be interested in reading a full-length (~300 page) biography of Ted Kaczynski aka The Unabomber?

Would anyone here be interested in reading a full-length (~300 page) biography of Ted Kaczynski aka The Unabomber?

I've researched his life in great detail and there is currently no biography to my knowledge, or at least none that covers his entire life or is well-researched and carefully edited (there are some 30 page self-published ones on Amazon).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/1185410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You posted about Kaczynski on KC Sup Forums and Sup Forums many times before. Why are you so fascinated with him?

totally

An user previously did a bio on him:

I would definitely like to read more.

Is it true that he was the victim of a MK Ultra project? How did this affect his life?
What was his favourite anime?

literature who?

Hes a pretty interesting figure. I dont agree with his solution because there is no worthwhile endgame in just living fulfilling lives until something kills our species, but he has the problem nailed down.

>Hes a pretty interesting figure.
Absolutely, but OP is infatuated, kinda.

"Industrial Society and it Future" I thought were a little ramblish but still ahead of its time in a way.
Over-socialization and the psychology of leftism/leftism I thought were generally spot on.

Sup Forums?

That wasn't me. I posted a thread about him on here with a bunch of quotations, though I've done that with a bunch of folk. Kaczynski is interesting to me considering his intelligence, the interesting life he lived between quitting academia and being arrested, and so on. There's a lot of stuff people don't know and I think they would be interested in learning about it.

That was me.

I can't really answer questions right now ITT but yeah he was involved in an MKUltra-era psychological experiment which he later recalled as the "worse experience of my life".

OP here. I'm not really infatuated, in the sense that I don't support what he did and there are plenty of other people I'm equally interested in. In terms of curiosity and perhaps budding entrepreneurship I notice there is a "gap in the market" here and if anyone can fill it then it might as well be me. There is a book called "Truth Vs. Lies" that Ted wrote (650 pages) about his life but it was never published. I'm currently emailing different people to see if it's still available in some form.

he's an example of an intellectual gone mad, they took the redpill too hard

OP here. I would focus in part on both his academic record (i.e. evidence of his "genius") and also his "madness".

Absolutely

Your thread on Christopher Knight was fucking awesome.
You'e doing the lord's work, son.

300 pages of well-researched material sound publication-worthy. You should consider online publication or something like that.

The popularity of the Christopher Knight book (Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel) is one of the reasons I've been thinking of writing a book on Ted.

Ted spent a similar amount of time living in the wilderness (albeit with social contact, trips to urban areas etc) and his backstory is var more varied than Knight's. Many people haven't heard of Ted, or only know him as "the mad genius who went to live in the woods before sperging out on society".

His story involves childhood alienation, parental expectation, loneliness in college, academic success, turmoil regarding romantic relationships, intense sibling rivalry, family trauma, distinct ideological beliefs, attempts to rejoin society, etc.

I will also cover Ted's years in prison and his relationship with McVeigh, and discuss their similarities also. One interesting fact, for example, is that as children both McVeigh and Ted (who ended up in Supermax together) have a lucid memory of seeing a rabbit being abused and them reacting very emotionally to that and recalling it as early evidence of the world's brutality.

OP here. I already contacted two publishing houses but they didn't even respond.

I plan on writing it myself, editing it myself, compiling the bibliography myself and then publishing it myself. I could get this done in like three months if I wasn't a wagecuck, alas.

have you approached any publishers?

that sounds like a serious work mate.
Also, anything that sheds light in Teddy boy is good in my book.

OP here. Yes I have but they didn't respond. I contacted Feral House and a couple of others. I'm currently trying to snag a copy of Ted's autobiography Truth Vs Lies, which was almost published at one point before he allegedly sperged out on the publisher and forced them to withdraw it.

Yes

>Many people haven't heard of Ted, or only know him as "the mad genius who went to live in the woods before sperging out on society".
Most people probably don't even know he's a legit genius. Very interested in a detailed biography.

what do you think of alston chase's book about him?

A great Polish man.

>muh leftism

Why are yanks so blue-pilled? Don't they know about industrial society?

I bought a book from a guy who self-published at lulu.com. I was surprised because there were literally no differences I could detect from any "normal" published book. You can even get an ISBN, list it on amazon.com, all that shit. Food for thought.

Absolutely, provided it is authorised by Saint Ted or he has an ability to give feedback in some way. Also I suggest getting a real writer to help edit the book (many writers take editing jobs on the side to pay the bills). Maybe you could crowd fund that shit.

>industrial society?
90% of his manifesto is anti-technology. He covers it in detail.

Thanks, great idea. I'm not sure how much work has to go into editing it specifically for physical publication, but I'd love to do it this way.

I have worked in an editing kind of role for a long time and have a lot of experience doing that. I'm hesitant about crowdfunding as I don't really like taking peoples' money without actually having a product at hand.

I know, what are you talking about ya big dope?

> I'm not sure how much work has to go into editing it specifically for physical publication, but I'd love to do it this way.

I think they accept PDFs and you can use their howto checklists and template documents. I talked with the author for a while and he liked doing it himself, as he could set up his pricing however he wants without dealing with a bunch of other faggots

He also said you need to get feedback/editing help from a bunch of people before you publish, because you get too close to it and people reading it for the first time may find some of your constructs or ordering confusing, and having someone say "hey, this shit is confusing" or "this doesn't flow right, I don't know why, but it just doesn't" is critical.

A lot of people will do it for free if you include them in an acknowledgements section. I may write a book someday, so I was kind of interested in how the whole thing works

I'd be very interested.
Strange timing. Haven't heard the Unabomber or McVeigh being brought up in years and years, and yet last night I had a conversation about both and now today this thread.

OP here.

I've previously posted (pretty lengthy) threads on both those guys:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/1185410

>haven't heard of Sup Forums's resident poltergeist in years

Fucking newfig reee

I enjoyed your Oklahoma City bomber thread, OP.

Bring them on OP, I have seen other threads about him and Mac Veight and I always learn new stuff, drop the redpill please.

Post more about his relationship with Mc Veight, is he allowed to practice his math skills in prison? Is he allowed to read? is he in solitary confinement?

Are you going to do another biography series on Sup Forums soon? Thanks for all the other ones.

>read

are you aware what year it is? I've already watched a several hour long documentary about him on youtube.

I'd totally read it. Yes please. Btw do you know a guy named Doug Oswell? He's obsessed with Ted.

Reading is better. You can summarize much better, highlight the good parts and it's easier to put the info in your head. Bonus: you train your attention span.

you are the cancer of society

Very much so.

YES YES YES OP

please do it

for such a fascinating figure there is almost nothing on me

if he had a radical communist we would see fucking tshirts of him

I've always been interested in the psychology of people like this, sign me up.

OP you can write letters to him in prison and he will usually reply to you.

>You can summarize much better
wrong, videos are better for that

>highlight the good parts
right click, "Copy video URL at current time"

>it's easier to put the info in your head
wrong, I get bored of reading after like 1 page and go back to playing video games or watching youtube videos

>you train your attention span
video games are better for that than books

the reason you're angry is because you've swallowed the blue pill and have been lied to all your life by your teachers and parents about what's good for you and what's bad for you.

example:
>don't sit too close to the TV or watch it for more than a couple hours, it'll damage your vision and you'll need to get glasses!
>reading is better! there are literally no downsides to reading books, it's so good for you it will make you a genius and get you so much pussy!

and it turns out it's the opposite. cucks who read books all day as kids ended up needing to wear glasses for the rest of their lives and lazy fat couch potatoes who watched TV and played vidya for 12 hours per day like I have all my life still have perfect vision, are geniuses, and redpilled as fuck.

>wrong, I get bored of reading after like 1 page and go back to playing video games or watching youtube videos
and
>video games are better for that than books

IF that's the case shouldn't you be able to finish a 200 book page in one sitting? Or have you never played games in your life?

I've already ready all the shit on the internet too.

This simply has to be bait. Nobody is this retarded.
Then again, flag does check out.

>tfw he always gets pinned as a "right wing terrorist"
>he's more left than right in general
>doesn't really fit either category though

>I've researched his life in great detail
How? How many people have you interviewed for the book?

>if you have a good attention span that means you should be able to sit down and watch paint dry for 15 hours no problem

attention span =/= tolerance for needlessly boring shit when I could be doing something fun instead

attetion span is tolerance needless boring shit you fag

I'm going to use my daily Poe's Law card on this post.

I definitely would, OP. Prolific killers are fascinating people to learn about, imo.

I am. I'm actually reading "Industrial Society and its Future" from "Technological Slavery" now.

Hoever I wonder if Sup Forums would still like Ted Kaczynski if he wasn't anti-leftists and just an anarcho primitivist.

Write it. I want to know.

no it's not you stupid sideways germany flag cuckslave it's the ability to pay attention to things that actually matter.

not an argument

you can pay attention to everything if it's interesting.
what do you use when you have to pay attention to boring shit that you're not interested in school?

I'd give it a go for my bed time reading. Ted is brilliant, though we reach differing conclusions, I still find his ideas interesting. It would be nice to know the life they led him to the point at which I became aware of him. I've read your effort posts on various figures and always find them well written and researched.

You know what Ted's brother is called?

Unisnitch.

He went insane due to his short stay in Berkeley, Ca. Like most people do.

Kek is that what is happening down there now?

sure.