Yesterday my black professor told me that crack cocain affects blacks differently than whites

Yesterday my black professor told me that crack cocain affects blacks differently than whites.
He said that is bonds to the very essence of the black body on a molecular level.
Does Sup Forums know what the fuck he is talking about?
I tried looking it up but I could not find anything on joogle.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/police-murder-because-they-are-trained-to-murder-the-militarization-of-law-enforcement/5535399
hhd.psu.edu/news/2009/5_08_09_skin_color.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16920646
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23340505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf

that's racist

>bonds to the very essence of the black body on a molecular level.
like iron shackles and bars?

I asked him if he could explain it, but he just went on about the B12s bonding to their atoms.

Did he happen to be smoking it when he told you this?

you better believe it

It hyper stimulates their 'chimp-out' receptors, causing them to engage in an even higher amount of violence, theft, and sexual behavior than normal. Crack cocaine is like ambrosia to a black mans soul.

Actually no, I don't know where the fuck he got that.

It probably spent the better half of last night bonding with his very essence. Report him to campus security, the local opposition and the dean.

Find a way to redpill her on the jews, youll plant a seed that she will spread to all her future students......do it faggot we dont have much time

niggers gon nig

Wait a minute. Crack - cracker. Cocaine is white....

Oh fuck

>She
Did you even read my post?

It's a kang inhibitor.

DAS RITE

It makes you act like a feral, careless nigger for 5-10 minutes, so it just makes them super niggers

I wish I had one of those for my movies desu.

Implying that the very essence of my body hasn't bonded with radioactive crack giving me all the super powers radioactive crack has to offer.

Implying that I haven't been using these powers to fight crime and help the helpless.

Tell you're professor he's a fucking racist and he knows fuck all about crack.

I have become crack and crack has become me. I'm white crackman and this city is my city. Criminals and racist professors beware.

kek

crack cocaine binds directly to the melanin receptor

Niggers simply only think in terms of short term gratification without rationalization of consequences. Once you realize this you can easily see why niggers are prone to vices, criminal behavior, poor family values, and laziness.

this

Sounds like he smokes crack OP

Well it turns whites in convicts and blacks in alpha niggers. One is an outcast, the other is a valued member of black society.

There are variants of receptors cocaine acts on which is why some people are more affected or more easily addicted than others.
Could be blacks have more of the addict variant receptors.

oy vey even drugs are racist now, but maybe just maybe it's because drug affects people with low IQ differently than those with higher IQ

Noo i just post random shit you dumb idiot, ask her about what she thinks about itsreal training American police departments, could that explain the disgusting rise in police brutality? Are they trained to treat poc like the jews treat Palestinians? Doo it
globalresearch.ca/police-murder-because-they-are-trained-to-murder-the-militarization-of-law-enforcement/5535399

>think in terms of short term gratification
It's this more than anything. Crack is a incredibly stupid, ruinous, expensive drug, but my fuck does it make the next 10 minutes awesome.

It's the ultimate short term gain, long term loss drug out there

not sure about crack cocain but nicotine binds stronger to melanin

hhd.psu.edu/news/2009/5_08_09_skin_color.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16920646

Researchers also measured the smokers' cotinine levels. Cotinine is a metabolic byproduct of nicotine that can be used as a biomarker for tobacco use.
King and colleagues surmise that nicotine's half-life may, along with tobacco toxicants, be extended due to the accumulation in melanin-containing tissues.

All the way this. Your prof is a fuckin crackhead OP, say you saw him fall and force the admin to give that Nigger a drug test.

Does menthol do the same?

>Yesterday my black professor told me that crack cocain affects blacks differently than whites.
Well some pharmaceutical drugs affect different races differently, some guy who tried to bring attention to that got ostracized for being a racist though. The result being that the medicine was standardized for the majority population and POC getting shittier care in general.

So it could be possible, different races react differently to alcohol anyway.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23340505

>Assessing the impact of DAT alone, a rare DAT haplotype formed by the minor alleles of rs3836790 and rs27072, a regulatory DAT variant in the 3'-UTR, occurred in nearly one-third of the cocaine abusers but was absent in African American controls, apparently conferring strong risk. These results demonstrate gene-gene-drug interaction affecting risk of fatal cocaine intoxication.

It's just coke that tastes bad and lasts half as long for the same price.

Your professor is a fucking retard.

t. biochemistry grad student

Well he teaches multimedia production, not really his field.

tell him race is a social construct

He probably has the same mental disorder that Bill Nye does, where he feels compelled to speak authoritatively on shit he knows nothing about.

Its got something do to with WUZ

It wouldn't surprise me if it was true, but it's the first I'm hearing of it.

I recently have made several balls into crack and smoked it with my black friend.

Yes...It does effect us very differently and it wears off for him much, MUCH, quicker.

The closest thing I can think of is that what he's trying to say is that blacks are more genetically predisposed to addiction, except he's trying to say it in a positive ignorant way to make himself not feel like shit about it.

Kind of like Native Americans are genetically predisposed to alcoholism.

Has it been tested on Somalis yet? Those are already bred to be a kind of turbo-nigger, how many layers of niggerdom can we stack?

>Does Sup Forums know what the fuck he is talking about?

No but I can tell you what he is smoking

It does just like opiates affects differently asians.

Most of the class is just him pissing on millennials for being lazy and the rest of the time he just talked about bible stories that realate to problems we might face in our life.

And Alcohol whites

Kek

He might be onto something. I robbed a crack dealer once. Afterwards he became withdrawn and shrank in size, (Really became emaciated.) and had to sell his new car. A week later he completely disappeared. Probably dissolved in the bathtub as the molecular bonds became unglued.

Its possible, yeah. Its not discussed often because "muh racism", but its a real thing; drugs affect different races/ethnic groups differently. Everyone in this thread saying different is just an idiot who decided to post without knowing.

Its no different than milk for example, some groups are almost entirely lactose intolerant, and some groups are almost totally tolerant of milk.

The same thing happens with opiates. Some groups can handle them and naturally have higher tolerances, and some groups can get high on very low doses and might have more negative effects (nausea, headache, etc...).

First I'm hearing of this. Can you explain?

Sounds like /our guy/. Race realist, bible stories, hates millennials.

You would think Sup Forums would know this but in this thread everyone basically turned into a libtard that thinks race is just a social construct.

But race is just a social construct so how can that be so?

This is true.
For example, the japanese lack of ADH enzimes and are more sensible to the alcohol, the same goes for the women.

I'd say it's psychedelics and cannabis work differently on whites than non whites.

But since those compounds aren't physically dangerous or addictive, it actually works out in a possibly good way in some cases.

Whites didn't spend their entire history using psychedelics, or cannabis (we stopped using cannabis as anything but fiber after the fall of Rome, didn't rediscover using it as an intoxicant until the 18th century.), it's relatively new for us. So when non whites smoke weed, or use mushrooms, it doesn't drastically change them as a person But for white people it radically changes their personality, stronger ones like LSD can literally be life changing events. Sometimes good, sometimes they become really artistic or creative, sometimes bad they go crazy or just overly liberal.

For blacks, they haven't been on stimulants like cocaine for their entire history like other races have, so they're more susceptible to stronger effects from it and more negative effects.

For Native Americans it's alcohol that completely destroys their communities.

But among Asians, Europeans, and Africans... alcoholism happens at lower rates compared to New World Natives. Because our whole history we've been using it and have evolved over thousands of years developing traits that made us a bit less susceptible to alcohol (as only those who didn't die from alcohol consumption lived to breed)

New World Natives can handle hallucinogens and cocaine better than old worlders. They use them ritually in religion and chew coca leaves while they work. Don't have as many problems with serious addiction to cocaine
because of that.

Only drug where this thinking fails is opioids. They addict everyone who gets into them and even amoung Asians opium absolutely trashes their communities even though they've been using it for thousands of years, and whites have been using it for thousands of years and we still get hooked like crazy too. Blacks, New World Natives.. everyone.

yes $3 per rock is so pricey

Are you sure he is a professor and not just a random hobo who walked into your class?

Yeah, when all you do is smoke it every 15 minutes to keep from a suicidal crash, it does. Then they are hustling around like desperate fiends for a rock and a smart dealer is charging $20 off his ass.

1/3 (sorry for phoneposting)

2/3

3/3

I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but I think your professor is on crack

His professor is actually completely correct, although he doesn't know why.

Smoking crack gets you intensely high for 5-8 minutes, then wears off just as quickly as it came on, leaving you with intense cravings.

Because niggers can't delay satisfaction as well as other races, they beg borrow or steal to get more crack.

Fuck you and your logic gore posts
my brain hurts now

toplel

He's talking about White Priveledge. It means that Blacks are not criminals, only whites don't get caught.

But race is a social construct, therefore crack cannot affect blacks differently from any other race. Because we're all one race. The human race.

>5-8 minutes
why dont they get drugs that last longer

I've been down on my luck, and needed to make some fast money once or twice in my life.
I lived in a shitty neighborhood, crack whores and niggers mostly.
Anyway, I had a couple of quid to my name, and I had rent due. Lost my job.
I bought a packet of white candles and smashed them up, wrapped the chunks in cling film, and made about £200 in an hour by walking up and down my street.
I was offered multiple blowjobs. I even had a few return customers.

Pharmacology degree holder here.

He is talking out of his black arse. Utter fucking nonsense. You should tell him as much.

simple they're crack heads, and they crave that mollecule. dey suk yo dik yo

Maybe because this is another bullshit slide thread?

Tell him we are all muslim

>It makes you act like a feral, careless nigger for 5-10 minutes, so it just makes them super niggers
Hello /sci/

Your teachers are racist and stupid lol burgerland what is going on in your unis?

Did you honestly expect multimedia productiion to be a serious degree like STEM ?

You really think having a degree means you know shit? Drugs affecting different groups in different ways is basic stuff.

A nigger wrote that

Is there a way I can smoke or ingest melanin??

Is he trying to imply that blacks are not human? What a raycisss!

Drugs affect the different races to a greater or lesser degree. Until you've seen a Cherokee dude try to free-climb a skyscraper after 3 beers, you'll have no idea of the difference.

>I got these cheeseburgers maaaaaaaan

they're not even alive.

The blood of different races is different so it is possible for drugs to work differently. Your teacher would have to give proper detail though. The UK blood transfusion would split into ABO grouping but would also check for other difference in case a person is likely to have multiple transfusions. In reality there are more than 25 different groups. Two main were originally called Negro 1 and Negro 2 until the pol correct people changed it to special 1 and special 2. Again ask for more detail.
A last example is that the Japanese are differently affected by alcohol to the extent that many of them are allergic Race is an important factor how things affect the body.

former britbong crackhead here. This is true.. Black react very different on crack than whites... I think it has to do with the brain though.. Blacks all go freaking beserk and nuts on crack while whites stay relative calm and normal.

I'll put this in terms even a daft spic cunt can understand. I specifically have a degree in how drugs effect the body and brain. My dissertation was on dopamine reuptake inhibitors, (mainly vanoxerine and methylphenidate, but cocaine is also a DRI).

When someone says "hurr drugs effect different people in different ways" they are talking about differing physiological responses to the same stimuli, in much the same way an image of a 3 titted blue alien would make some people disgusted and some people fap.

There is no difference on a chemical or biological level that magically makes black people chimp out on crack.

Thank you for your input, this thread is now annoying me, I'm off.

Now it's midday, shouldn't your lazy spic arse be asleep?

I pity you. If you do not know that drugs affect people differently then I think maybe you should not practice any more. My wife being a proper pharmacist, me dispensing drugs in the past and also instruction pharmacist we can both say it is you sir that is talking bollocks.

sounds unlikely as people sold me fake crap.. and you notice it straight away (usually they use crushed vitamine tablets or whatever).. . candle wax doesn't even burn for example.. it just melts.

if it's fake stuff it was burn in your throat like hell.. while good crack goes down like a smooth wine.

BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN

Sorry, you are wrong. Its pretty sad they give degrees to people who can't grasp basic and fundamental concepts of their field.

Maybe once you get in the real world and see how drugs actually work you will reconsider and learn something.

>Pharmacist
>Having a degree in pharmacology

One dispenses asprin, the other studies how chemicals effect the body and brain. In real terms, i help design drugs for a living, you sell bottles of painkillers and condoms.

This isn't like you little nips being less good at metabolising ethanol you know.

>I've taken drugs so I'm an expert

Go to sleep Paulo