How does it feel to know this angel is dating an Asian instead of a "master race white" like you?

How does it feel to know this angel is dating an Asian instead of a "master race white" like you?

Whatever.

Are both living in South Korea? If so:
I've heard you guys are super superficial, why couldn't she get a more handsome Korean?
Or is he a rich streamer?

>fake blond
>shit colored eyes
>mongolian fucking face
>6/10 at best
And nothing of value was lost.

Wouldn't exactly call her an angel. More like a camwhore.

hi r/asianmasculinity
no, absolutely no one finds you threatening, sorry

Fuck off taekwondo. No cares about white girls with Asian guys, or Asian girls with white guys. The sooner the two sides come together the sooner everyone else can be removed.

Meanwhile IRL

I enjoy amwf pron

Well at least she is not dating no nigger

I guarantee you're under 6ft

now thats some degenerate, although imaginative, show

he's got dem Roman genes, fucking brown hair is truly the master race

Finn master race

White women have been trained to piss off white men.
Where this concept leads to, I don't know.

>her

The truth is, Asian Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make American women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BAC!

When whitr bois see an Asian Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to an Asian GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Asians!

Did a marine steal your gf?

It's funny because the guy isn't even remotely impressive, even for natty.

How does it feel being away from r/anarchism?

But they have gigantic identical heads, fixed with a permanent expression of needing to take a massive shit

More like he's a frustrated Korea dicklet

Two questions.

Is he a streamer.

Does he have more viewers than her.

how rich is he?

God I fucking love STpeach,

I wonder how she would look like without all that exercising..

how man can you compete to this

Was about to say the same, you're right.

TAKE IT BOI ! gachiGASM

Is she still in college? Are finals over yet? Maybe he is more of a tutor than a lover.

Good for that dude.

How much did he buy her for from Russia?

dont care. makes it that much easier to get an azn qt.

She looks like she just escaped from auschwitz

>Dating a 4/10 asian
>Angel
She's obviously batshit crazy.
The real question here is how do the shit races feel that banging a white girl is a sign of prestige and success amongst them when for us it's just normal.

Damn I love TS girls. Does it have a feminine penis?

true. dudes not aesthetic at all.