Welp, I liked him. I really did, but this series is just garbage and Nye is dead to me

Welp, I liked him. I really did, but this series is just garbage and Nye is dead to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

commonsensemedia.org/tv-reviews/bill-nye-saves-the-world/user-reviews
thestreet.com/story/13377046/1/is-george-soros-right-to-bet-so-heavily-on-netflix.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm surprised that people are letting kids watch this show. It's fucking gruesome watching some idiot actress gyrate on stage and talk about taking it in the ass.

but it's so progressive and hip

Is it? Shit, well you'd better grease it up and massage my prostate with it then, Mr. Trudeau

Known Jew collaborator, known pedophile, needs to be gassed asap

I didn't even make it that far into the episode before turning it off. I saw a clip later on youtube. Just think about how teachers are going to play this for their students like its the old Bill Nye the Science Guy series.

I've already seen plenty of people on kikebook talking about how they're going to watch it with their kids, because it'll help them understand.

Bill Nye is a smarmy, lying cunt, and has done more to undo the efforts of real scientists than anyone.

also forgot muh link

commonsensemedia.org/tv-reviews/bill-nye-saves-the-world/user-reviews

I don't see why these shitlords are pushing so hard for people to choose. They aren't freeing people from gender normativity; they are just creating new categories. Basically megacorp sees gender norms declining and he forces people to claim tranny, because that way they can define what tranny is by marketing tranny products . For the record it is never "cultural Marxism" doing this--it is always Bernaysian public relations.

People should leave more reviews.

The thing I don't get is that you don't have to go back far to see these changes. Nearly all of the worst of this nonsense is less than 10 years old. WTF happened?

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

Tumblr happened.

i believe since we're technologically stagnating
popular science has taken a strange turn

>They aren't freeing people from gender normativity; they are just creating new categories. Basically megacorp sees gender norms declining and he forces people to claim tranny, because that way they can define what tranny is by marketing tranny products

bingo

>2017
>watching TV

Best way to stay away from this jewry desu

Moon landing was 1969

>MFW roommate watches this shit.
Only a matter of time until I have to hear about it.

>86% fresh from (((critics)))
>41% from real people
Makes you think

the moon landing wasn't in 1960

The taping of the moon landings was in 1960. It just wasn't released until 1969.

I can't be bothered to watch this, but what research is he basing these claims on?

None. Because if you can't quantify it, it's not science.

So it's just a celebrity being a dumbass? I don't really know who he is.

He used to have a kid's "science" show back in the 90s. So there's lots of 30-40 year olds who grew up on him. And, if they are retarded enough, view him as an intellectual authority.

So this show is fucking dangerous. Imagine all the fucking cult of personality faggot 30+ year old zombies this is going to churn out.

Observation: Some dudes think they're women and some women think they're dudes

Hypothesis: it's surely not mental illness, but a deeply rooted biological anomaly- er, i mean, normal thing. totally normal thing. happens all the time in nature. frogs change sex, so humans should be able to as well.

Test: Hey what are your pronouns?

Theory: Yup, gender is a spectrum. totally not biological. you can decide to be whatever you want.

now let's sing a quick, wholesome song about it.

in defense of us 30-somethings, his show was actually educational. he was the mr wizard of my generation. you learned about clouds and atoms and shit. and he was often amusing.

as far as i can remember, there wasn't any political undertone to his show back in the 90's. he just hopped on the bandwagon. isn't his degree in engineering anyways?

Obama.
It's like when your new principle says weed is cool. Brings kids inside the school the sell drugs. Never busts anyone smoking or selling weed. So you see your school go from a normal school, to a ghetto school.

Add an s. We didn't land on the moon until 1969. Kennedy didn't even make an announcement to do so until 1961.

Nye is a TV faggot. Expect nothing less from the jewbox.

Yeah that's horse shit.
The only definitive measure of a human's gender is their XX or XY chromosome pair. You can't elevate gender to a scientific concept without conceding that there are only 2.

But he's clearly not trying to convince us. It's the drooling 35 year old lardass who reads celebrity gossip magazines they are aiming it for. To mobilize them.

An engineer of all people should understand the difference between empiricism and special snowflake horse shit.

yup, earth is flat, we get it.

Congrats bro on losing an argument to a Canadian about fucking gender

Oh OK I see now. He's a celebrity scientist being a dumbass.

I wish more people would realise scientists can be bigoted idiots with stupid opinions as well, the whole reason the scientific method exists is to remove the scientists own biases.

I don't even get why people want there to be more than two genders or whatever, it's fucking stupid. It's like a bunch of kids playing dress up, except they're not 6, actually hold positions of authority and feel the need to force us to play their stupid games.

Judging by how big the homeopathic remedy section at the supermarket has gotten science and empirical thought are fucking dead. Like completely dead. We might as well revert to the fucking stone age. Our species is in desperate need of selection pressure.

We need a big, bloody, atrocity filled world war to cull off these people

You're not wrong baka desu senpai.

We'll hopefully we get nuked today and start the healing process for the human race.

More than just that

wat? is that a shoop?

Also I'm glad I cancelled Netflix subscription months ago.

This. Not even the cleansing light of nuclear holocaust can cleanse this planet of the tainted ilk that now oozes around on it's surface.

Mate I'm studying to be a secondary teacher and I won't be teaching anything of the sort

If you kill your enemies they win

>(((scientists))) use a fucking abacus to explain gender
Is this really happening? We need those nukes now.

Thinking like a scientist and doing science is difficult, so I'm not surprised most people can't manage that, but it's pretty embarrassing when even scientists can't manage it. That stupid science march pissed me off no end. Science doesn't exist to justify your dumb opinions. People need to think morally about things more, just because we can do a sex change operation on an 11 year old doesn't mean we should.

Some days the enlightenment seems like a really bad idea in hindsight.

DELET

>using large colourful balls to dishonestly explain concepts that your moronic audience already agrees with you about
Someone send me back in time so I can kill Money before he fucking starts this shit. I know exactly where to find the cunt, too.

>just because we can do a sex change operation
We can't do a sex change operation on anybody.
We can only mutilate somebodies body with hormone injections and cosmetic surgery. The end result of which neither looks nor functions with any degree of normality.

The vast majority of people who undergo reasignment regret it.
40% of them kill themselves.

Obama

We never landed on the moon, no way it's all bullshit.

film will not work in a freezing vacuum nor survive radiation or heat exposure.

>what is X0, XXY, XXXY, .... karyotype
>what is gonadal dysgenesis

Stupid Leaf. Where did you go to school - murrica?

>rare genetic defects are normal
Dear immortal leader, please nuke Germany first.

>There are people born without arms
>Arms are social construct

No, the left will simply make a new armless gender.

I am just saying that there are more than two "biological" genders.
Of course they are genetic defects
And of course there is no "gender fluidity"

However you can't cay there is XX and XY so here are only two. Q.e.d.

Because you can have more combinations of them.

I guess that is just too complex for a north American brain

The other combinations are caused by a genetic defect. Your assertion is literally the exact same as suggesting that any tumor on your body that contains misreplicated DNA is a distinct human being.

You are literally a fucking retard.

A tumor is much more than "misreplicated dna"

And you have to consider that each cell of your body is affected by your karyotype.

Your tumor analogy doesn't work

KYS. Your piece of shit country is the epicentre of this pathetic SJW faggotry that is destroying the world.

These faggots need to be stopped. I've been in the atheist closet for 10 years. Never gonna come out at this rate.

Science != liberal faggotry!

It's time to activate the right wing deathsquads desu. Begin authorization sequence.
aca4b7e4a10c12ec8a6c00e7f502e494
695634100c358f56bd85016b9cdaa5ab
3725ebe428100c392a85fb3d675b619601e8b04af3ef167feed4d936b6d1f497

An engineer should know better!

Trisomy 8, 13, 21 and all the others have more chromosomes than a regular human, but we still classify them as human. We do, however, acknowledge that they have a genetic disorder. Why should we treat sex chromosomes any different?

No you can kill yourself.

Fucking USA is epicenter of this cancer. If I recall correctly your "country" is part of it.

It's funny how limited your thinking is. You criticize sjw for their bias. But you have the same.

I repeat it: if you use number of possible combinations of gonosomes to determine the number of genders out there, then there are more than two genders

I am deeply sorry that they don't teach you basic genetics in school. But then again. Weedman lmao. Fucking canada

Gender is now a narcissist game in which those who don't measure up to standards can make their own and be perfect at it

Almost like it's a choice?

>a bunch of non arguments
Wow. I'm totally BTFO. You're right. There's 80 million genders. Wow. You're so smart. Hey everyone, we have a smart guy here.

The science is settled you guys. Time to completely abandon decades of effective treatment courses for gender dysphoria, stop recognizing it as a mental illness, and carry on with the genital butchering quackery that has proved ineffective and pushed suicide rates to insane levels.

This video made it pretty easy to tell who from the circle of people I talk to will eventually come out as tranny.

Only someone with a personal emotional investment into the topic could think that this wasn't fucking retarded.

>if you use number of possible combinations of gonosomes to determine the number of genders out there, then there are more than two genders

That's actually a hypothesis not an argument.

And I am not talking about millions, it's more likely to be ~20. Of course with different prevalence.

Why so mad? Because you learned a bit about biology today?

>Spergs out
>Why so mad?
This is why you shoud kill yourself. You are clearly suffering on the inside.

sauce?

To be fair this shit is all real...in social (((sciences))) the fact that they are conflating these joke disciplines with hard science is the problem.

It's like using Le black astronomer to front a show on homeopathy.

In what way did that person "sperg out"?

Bill Nye the Libtard guy

X0 is female.
XXY, XXXY and so on are male.

Faggot

And anyway
>using anomalies as a way to disprove the rule
You fallacious tanned-cockgobbler.

>X0 is female.
>XXY, XXXY and so on are male

If you say it like this, I agree. Everything without "Y" is female and vice versa.

But you guys have to agree that this is an arbitrary definition. Hence we are opening the discussion with (((social sciences)))

The fact that he's trying to use gender as a biological term should have already told you everything you need to know about that guy.

Leftism is a disease

>everything without "Y" is female and vice versa

Well there's a bit more to it. You can pretty much reduce it to "everything without SRY" is female to be a bit more precise as there are genetic fuckups that lead to X chromosomes carrying and SRY gene leading to (largely) male phenotypes.

(((social sciences))) are cancer and there is nothing to gain in a discussion with it. It's like arguing with an antifa. These people are endoctrinated and can not break their conditionning.

I don't see how the definition is arbitrary, care to explain ?

What can I say, sometimes i just feel like trying.

Okay, so I'm aware of XY and XX, what are the other 18 gonosome configurations, and are they fertile and reproducible by the parent?

Mr Wizard is a god compared to Dill Nye

thestreet.com/story/13377046/1/is-george-soros-right-to-bet-so-heavily-on-netflix.html

He's Fucked his career up and I want to punch him in the head repeatedly

This

This is Robert Conquest's second law of politics in action. Science is much more valuable to the establishment as a megaphone for the state religion of progressivism than it was as a means to actually achieve shit.

>He's a celebrity scientist

Well he plays a scientist on TV. He's a mechanical engineer by trade.

Sadly he went full retard. If they just rebooted his old show where he focuses on explaining science to kids this might have been enjoyable. I really hate that they had to turn it into a show for liberal cucks

Same bs

there is also the rare xxy

The science march was in response to the cutting of funding and destruction of climate change models.

His show is literally for nostalgic millenials who watched his stuff in school, then fell for the SJW memes.

I guess any of them who reproduced might make their kids watch it too. :(

bills doing this for the sjw pussy. Guarantee it.

He's probably got some 18yr sjw girlfriend who beats him up and tells him how to run the show. It's his kink. The only explanation I can come up with.

>what are Barr bodies