>improve relations with Russia
>get tough on China
>avoid starting pointless wars
>drain the swamp
>tax reform
>kill Obamacare
>abolish NATO

2017, Trump hasn't done anything he promised

I voted for Trump, but I regret it. I can no longer defend him.

being president is harder than it looks!

>1 post by this ID

>build a wall
Seems to not be happening
>deport all illegals
Not happening
>lock her up
Certainly not happening
>reverse demographic shift
America is finished
>bring back jobs
Somewhat worked
>hire American
Same
>buy American
Ongoing
>never take vacations
Check
>defeat ISIS in 30 days
Fail
>improve relations with Russia
Fail
>get tough on China
Fail
>avoid starting pointless wars
We'll see
>drain the swamp
Certainly not happening
>tax reform
We'll see
>kill Obamacare
Fail
>abolish NATO
Not happening

Reminder 4chanx can filter images so you don't have to look at these shitty threads ever again.

>inb4 safespace

idgaf

These threads are getting old

I like how shills always ignore anyone mentioning all the promises he fulfilled and good he's done and just pretend like you never posted anything.

kys OP

There will be more and more though

>reverse demographic shift
he never promised that, Sup Forums just projected that onto him because they were desperate
>we love our african americans don't we folks?

Cognitive dissonance is a liberal trait

I know that. They're still annoying and shitty though.

nice image filename

sage

>I like how shills always ignore anyone mentioning all the promises he fulfilled and good he's done
Yeah cancelling the TTP really makes up for everything else

>the shariablue posts are evolving

This is mildly entertaining.

Awaken!

> post from a country that didn't vote in the U.S. election
> list out random shit that OP knowingly could take years or even decades to achieve
> claims to "regret" vote while recent ABC (lefty shit) poll shows Trump enjoys 96% support from his base
> Trump still beats HRC in vote if it were held today; even the popular vote
muh shilling
you need to go back ... to /b or /reddit

he literally hasn't fulfilled most of those you fucking mongoloid

i know that feel. we got conned.

Every election is roughly the same when it comes to "did they do what they promised?" Sometimes you'll get the ones that really want to push something. But a lot you'll just see empty promises.

Here's where it's different:

Because he's a whiny little bitch. Policies aside he spent the last 6-8 years just shy of calling the previous president a nigger publicly. Always bragging about what he could do given the chance. And the biiiig scary black man in the white house. Literally couldn't give a shit about his policies. He's got his chance to put his money where his mouth is like a man, and he's pussed out at every turn.

>inb4 "but he finally dropped a bomb on-"

Violence. Isn't. Strength. Someone with the humility to say "look i underestimated all this, and said some childish things and i apologize" displays strength. Even a simple "hey I've been a bit of a cunt. My bad."

Till then, fuck 'em.

>I voted for Trump, but I regret it. I can no longer defend him.

I wonder how Aussies can vote on American president election?

>filename
>crew-sample-23 [Australian Proxy](rename before posting).png
le plebbit and newfags, if you really want to fall for the bait, then at least sage this shit so it doesn't bump down interesting threads
Sup Forums is a board of peace, we didn't come with war, but if you try to harm us, we will fucking annihilate you in an oven turned to 1488 degrees Celsius.

>Violence. Isn't. Strength
It's literally it.

You can't even blame Trump, he was solidly /ourguy/ on most issues but the jews just have too much power.

"... the Devil will raise up a man with a genius for political imposture, a sinister bewitcher around whom fanatical multitudes will cluster. The ... [world] will hail this man as the Messiah ... After destroying the authority of Christianity, HE WILL UNITE ALL MANKIND ON THE BASIS OF UNIVERSAL PEACE AND BROTHERHOOD, and bestow on it a superabundance of material goods. For these great services, the Gentile nations will accept him, exalt him, and worship him as a god - but in reality, for all his apparent benevolence, he will be Satan's instrument for the perdition of mankind."