Hasn't been laid in a while.

i don't even understand the first line
white cis
POC people

Non-trans i.e. normal

"People of colour"

"Pay attention and understand what I want to say, but don't talk about it."

bien hecho

She's right. Just like she has no right to police straight white men or tell us what to think. Or take our money for gibs.

She means she's mentally ill and browses the internet too much. Also that change is terrifying her and white men failed to prevent it, so they're the bad guys.

That white men have no right to tell non whites or women how to think or behave.

>she

something like

>please end my miserable existence

I judge people based solely and entirely on their race and gender.

I am not a racist or a sexist because I believe it is acceptable to judge that specific combination of race and gender.

I have just started telling these people to go fuck themselves, i dont owe them anything.

"Colored people" was a blanket term from the 50s and 60s

Are we really regressing that far?

Minorities try to rule majorities. Face it if you can't build a house you can't rule a house. These sjw's are idiots.

people of color?is that a fancy way to say nigger?

>please rape me I'm a bit of a tubby plumper and have only had sex with animals before but I know how to suck a good dick

Deconstructed for your reading pleasure.

Listen to me because I have a vagina. You are evil and lesser than me because "category you can't control", "category you can't control" and "category you can't control".

Don't question me since I am higher on the progressive stack than you and therefore your arguments and experiences can be dismissed out of hand. Don't try to assert your individual agency from your assigned category's exposing my bigotry.

The best credentials a person can have to make educated decisions about a group of people is to be part of those class/type of people. Anybody doing so without, are policing others. Refer to my first point as exception to the rule.

is that a fancy way of being edgy?

Don't say nigger if it's uncalled, it makes it unfunny pls

I tweeted about being tired of the Jews believing that they know what white people want.
I think I've been called antisemite like 10 times, another shoah like 7 times and Hitler like 6 times. All by jews. I amend my statement. I'm tired of jews. Before any jews tell me that they're not like the other. Don't waste your characters trying to convince me. Go and convince the other jews who thinkbthey have the right to police white people, the banks and politics.