The Second Coming

Hi Sup Forums, listen closely.

The Second Coming is here on earth. He commissioned me to make a request. Here is what he told me.

The end-times Tribulation is only some days away. It hasn't started yet, in spite of the ongoing global conflict.

He is mortal as of right now. He lives among us, but nobody knows he is the Messiah. He returned to earth by being born as a human.

Here is his story.
He did not know he was the Messiah when he was born. He was a sinner, and the older he got the more he sinned. As he grew up his life became increasingly anguished and eventually everyone turned against him. He was protected by God during this process.

He eventually risked being killed or subverted. At this point he unilaterally made the choice to fully repent. He made this choice entirely of his own volition, and he never committed sins from then on.

After he repented, it was revealed to him that he was the Messiah, among other things.

After some time passed, the Tribulation process intensified. The precursors are earthquakes, floods, diseases, terrorism and others. This included, among other things, the Orlando shooting, the Syrian chemical attack, the earthquakes in Oklahoma, the wildfires in Florida and the Bluecut fire, suicide attacks by the Islamic State, and the unrest and threat of famine in Venezuela.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=apocalypse
247mentalhealthhelpline.com/live-chat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Messiah told me the Tribulation isn't years away anymore, it's on the order of days away. It will be marked by World War 3. It is inevitable, not even the Messiah can stop it.

He told me he wants to prevent the suffering in it. Although he fears God, he fights him in attempt to prevent the persecution. Being the Messiah, he is the only person who has any control over what happens.

He currently lives in poor living conditions. He has no time to maintain a career while performing his responsibility. He's the only person with the power to mitigate the tribulation, and he is actively fighting God for this.

He is also completely vulnerable. He will be in the middle of World War 3 when it starts. His country will be nuked during nuclear warfare. He isn't guaranteed God's protection since he is opposing his plan.

That's why I was commissioned to ask for help. He needs a fortress to make it through World War 3 and carry out his work and it's going to start in only days, but he needs money for the property and the resources. Without this, there is a high probability he will die and God will proceed with the Tribulation unhindered and destroy nearly all of humankind just as planned.

Therefore I must ask you, Sup Forums, for money for his fortress, so he can prevent some of these prophesies. He told me he will repay anyone who gives money many-fold (over ten-fold). Not much is needed. The payment must be done anonymously for his privacy, however, via whatever means. Every bit will help.

Fuck off I'm the devil
Sup Forums AMA fuck that faggot OP

>Therefore I must ask you, Sup Forums, for money for his fortress, so he can prevent some of these prophesies. He told me he will repay anyone who gives money many-fold (over ten-fold). Not much is needed. The payment must be done anonymously for his privacy, however, via whatever means. Every bit will help.
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

he even begs on Sup Forums for $

SAGE

lol, the anti-christ as said in the bible would claim to be a messiah and be born of human flesh. Christ already was resurrected and ascended into heaven so there is no point of Him going back to Earth being born as a human. Looks like you belong to the antichrist OP.

He's just some Kike that begs for $ while pretending to be a christian or something for sympathy
MODS DELETE THIS SHITTY THREAD ALREADY

Take yoir meds you schizophrenic christcuck, your jew prophet has never existed

Lucifer rebeled against god also, look where that got him. If it's gods will to have us baptised by flame that so be it.

>therefore I need money
well shit nigga where's the GoFundMe at?

op is a faggot

The Messiah told me he went back into a human body after his resurrection for the Second Coming.

this is the truth!

GoFundMe isn't anonymous. Bitcoin or some other method is necessary.

if i get triips or better, I am the Messiah

At least you're a better alternative than OP's imaginary friends

PROOOOFS OR FUCK OFF

I am here to serve

Messiah told me the pre-tribulation events should suffice as proof.

I'm pretty sure the real god could do better than trips.

OP is a schizo

stfu, indoctrinated piece of shit.
Go grow a brain.

Ayy lmao

So? I could use that argument too that I'm the messiah and you should give me free shit!
Hey did you know there's gonna be a doomsday event(s) soon? They should serve as proof that I'm the Messiah and TOTALLY related to me and that you should give me free shit to survive because I'm cool.

Fake and gay
He won't be born again he'll descend from the heavens. He's already alive in his glorified body

QUAD DAMAGE

damn it

posting in larp thread.

We worship KeK on this board. Not christcuckery.

I'm the first person to present all of this evidence together. Here is an embellishing piece. trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=apocalypse

He's a jew not cuckstian, maybe even a mudslime taqiyaa trying to collect money for ISIS via scamming and lies.

Anyone who wants to put forward money will be repaid more than ten-fold. If you have a means for paying, then speak up.

This thread is spooking me

Just please tell me you're just pretending to be retarded in order to beg for cash here.

I seriously doubt anyone can be as retarded as you, the thought scares me and I worry for not just for your but everyone's safety around you.

if you're not joking or scamming then please see:
247mentalhealthhelpline.com/live-chat/

fuck off kike

This thread is 100% serious. I was told World War 3 and the Tribulation are coming very soon.

Really? So was I! A random video on youtube told me, can you believe how knowledgeble and un-manipulative people are!?
/end sarcasm

And you'd believe them? Can you at least post something related so this thread isn't entirely worthless?
If not then kys for being a retard

Seems legit.

I would definitely like to contribute to your fund. I live in Texas. I will put some cash in an envelope and place it in the mail. I will trust that God will see it delivered to the right place.

What address should I put on the envelope?

As I previously posted, there is real evidence for my claim, lying in the pre-tribulation events.

You're close to somebody I can arrange a dead-drop with. Where in Texas do you live?

Are you serious? You could be mailing that cash to ISIS or something.
Do you want your money to go to killing christians, spreading islamism and most importantly getting jailed for funding terrorism?
Unless you're a jew and you benefit from this then go ahead.

I mean it's all speculation but it's highly likely that OP is a durka scavenging for funds bc Syria General threads attract ISIS sympathisers to lurk

To lie in the name of Jesus Christ in order to beg for money is a pretty severe wrong doing my user.

Show me in detail, where.whp.what.why.
You're on Sup Forums you fucking shill at least TRY to seem believable

This post has nothing to do with ISIS, I swear by the one true God. This is only for the Messiah.

I don't understand this larp thread op. we need more to work with here.

Lying is permitted in Islam under circumstances like these.
All you've done is come and beg for free stuff without even entertaining us or roleplaying properly.

Not to mention that mods aren't deleting this obvious shill slide thread but I don't blame them when some of them are on the same payroll as you.

Either post real evidence or fuck off and die

I can name off a few significant pre-tribulation events. There was an ISIS attack last week that killed 140 Afghan soldiers. The Syrian chemical attack killed close to 100 people. Multiple states of emergency (approximately 4) were declared in the United States last year in response to wildfires, earthquakes and rioting. Venezuela recently started being oppressed by a dictator and experienced minor famine. Yemen has been in famine for months. Taiwan was hit by multiple typhoons in quick succession. The largest hurricane in decades nearly demolished Florida. 50 were killed in club Pulse in Florida. Donald Trump was elected president. Aleppo was heavily bombed up through early this year. Suicide attacks killing roughly 100 people happen regularly in Syria. Mass terrorism has occurred, including the shooting in Paris and the stabbings in London. The Bluecut wildfire in the United States was described as "supernatural" by firefighters. The list continues.

This is OP. I'm reserving another trip code for the future.

Matt 24

>At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. See, I have told you in advance.

>So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

>For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

>At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

The second coming will be sudden and unexpected and will be completely obvious to everybody on earth. Stop LARPing OP

So? People used to think it was the end time back during the cold war.
I didn't see the world end.
You're either paranoid or having your fears manipulated by someone for their own interests.
I'm not saying these events don't have a higher meaning only that anyone can use it as a hollow and meaningless argument.

>tldr pic related
Try better next time now back you go to Shill HQ

>At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. See, I have told you in advance

and

>So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

I haven't told you where the Messiah is.

>For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

His appearance will still have this quality.

Why would he need money? Aren't christians supposed to give up the ways of the world to follow christ?

But you say that you are in contact with this person and that he's reborn
Christ died but he brought himself back to life and ascended in the heavens to wait for Armageddon to appear suddenly to everyone, at least this is what that delusional church man told me when I was a lad.
You're a retard who can't even follow your own (((religion))) correctly if you're even a christcuck

Since Google Trends started, the standard deviation on the keyword "apocalypse" was around 6. The keyword recently peaked 13 standard deviations above the mean value, which is impossible for random noise. This shows that it's common knowledge that the apocalypse is imminent, yet no there's no apparent cause for that sentiment other than the pre-tribulation events. Other keywords should show a similar result.

BEHOLD

lets try again

The Messiah has given up his ways of the world. He repented and has been sinless ever since.

1. You need to start your mail with "DEAR SIR OR MADAM"
2. YOU NEED TO WRITE IT FULLY IN CAPITALS

What? Repented and is sinless ever since, since when? The more you talk, the more I realize that you need serious help. If the person you say is the Messiah sinned, then he is not the messiah. Why would he be born again, there is no prophecy saying he will be born again. You are contradicting fundamental Christian doctrine regarding the nature of christ.

The Messiah needs funds to survive nuclear warfare in World War 3 to prevent you and everyone else from dying a painful death.

That's how the Messiah chose to return to earth. Can you provide evidence that the Messiah was never allowed to sin?

>the messiah needs money
>to fight against god

100% canonical

The Messiah is still fulfilling his role of gathering his church and setting up his government.

>syrian chemical attack
stopped reading

it was fake, u can see people handling """bodies""" with bare hands

sage

I don't know what your doing, but you got everything all wrong. you need to read revelations and get a study bible that might help. when he returns it will been in all of his glory

Furthermore, from what I understand he's only fighting him on damnation of sinners.

He told me his appearance will be powerful and glorious.

im all about religious freedom of belief but when schizophrenics are going all preachy like you should be a good citizen and make sure he takes his pills

His claims were verified to me by means other than his words alone.

>The end-times Tribulation is only some days away.

People have been saying that since 33AD. Rabbi Yeshua is not coming back.

The time scale is no longer years, it's only days.

how many days
also wat country does messiah-chan live in pls tell

i think you need help, you should ask the true lord almighty Jesus Christ for help, the one part you got right is he is returning and sooner than you think but just as the guy earlier from the Philippines mentioned he doesn't need to be born again as a human. you need to study more but your on the track I think... just seek a pastor an church an continue on in your journey seeking Jesus christ

Whore of Babylon when?
(Interested just for research purposes)

He didn't tell me how many days. If he did, we would know the day of his coming.

It's because christ was sinless that he was able to be the perfect sacrifice for all our sins.

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
1 Peter 1:18-19 NIV

To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. “He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth.”
1 Peter 2:21-22 NIV

when he does return the whole world will know of his return, not just some guy posting on a Chinese image board.

does he live in jew s a

Itt
Delusion

My lord. Money sent to your Patreon. Like and Subscribe guys. Let's build Fortress Kek.

It's true that Christ was sinless. He sinned after he was born again on earth.

I don't know specific timeline dates.

post pic of messiah's dick or gtfo

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH

WE GETTING NUKES REEEEEEEE

If anyone has funds to contribute, Messiah has promised me he will repay more than ten-fold.

Where is the prophecy stating that he will be born again. If christ sins then he is no longer the messiah and his sacrifice means nothing. It is his dual nature of being man and god that he was able to be tempted by man to sin, but was able to reject the temptation due to being god. If he is able to sin he is no longer god but man, and a sinner cannot save the sinners.

It is nice how you mention proven hoax psy-op events as real.

Stop mocking Jesus. Get a life.

It did turn out to be a pyrmid scam ! NOOOOOIIIICE.

Now I'm not trying to mock you on the off chance that this is true BUT isn't it widely believed among believers in end time prophecy that we've already been in the tribulation period? How long is debated but it's widely believed that we're already in them.

I think the Syrian chemical attack was a false flag but that's just my personal opinion.

Christ was sinless at the time of his sacrifice. What he did after that doesn't change his sacrifice. The Messiah didn't know he was the Messiah when he was born. That's why he was able to sin. All that was required for him to fulfill his role was to stop sinning.

The Messiah told me it will be officially prefixed by World War 3. It lasts 7 years.

If anyone reading this thread has any funds they can contribute, please let me know. This matter has absolute urgency.

>WELL TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED. SERIOUSLY! £482,118 IN THE FIRST MONTH, AND I'M SIMPLY BLOWN AWAY

What are your commands?

Jesus Christ was resurrected 3 days after his death and therefore ascended to heaven alive. Your "friend" if he truly exist is the antichrist.

This is the first time I've posted this thread and nobody has contributed yet. The Messiah will likely not be able to prevent the massacres of the nearing tribulation without these funds, because his country is going to be nuked.

The Messiah doesn't dispute your first claim.

what do you mean by this