Urgent announcement: I'm the top level CEO of Sup Forums. It has come to my notice that you users are acting like dicks...

Urgent announcement: I'm the top level CEO of Sup Forums. It has come to my notice that you users are acting like dicks. From henceforth, racism, sexism, Islamaphobia will not be allowed.

There is a certain ban period for each specific offense:

Racism: 24 hours ban
Sexism: 36 hours ban
Islamaphobia: 24 hours ban
Mocking Canadian posters as leafs: 7 days ban
Poo in loo reference will earn a permanent ban

We are a diverse community with shared interests and autism. We put aside our differences and indulge in healthy discussions

When a shark attacks someone swimming in the ocean, they don't call the shark a radical because everyone knows that they're all dangerous animals.

>A FUCKING POO

top POOpost m8

and by that i mean shitpost

proxy nigger OUT REEEEEEEEEE

>>offense
>bong colony
>American English

D E S I G N A T E D

Not a proxy lol. Can give proof.

>Racism
Being aware of eugenics
>Sexism
Being aware of inherent risks of two-sex reproductive organisms
>Islamaphobia
Yahweh - realism
>Mocking Canadian posters
They are mocking themselves.
>Poo in loo reference
India was a mistake because drawians are woman tier nigger jew cocroaching retarded untermenshen. Not to mention that Pakistan is basicly the scum of india that figured a way to be even more shit is to convert to islam and stard exploading shit too, instead of merely smaring it all over the place.

Go outside, take a photo with timestamp and I'll paypal you money to buy a toilet.

America was also a bong colony but speaks American English though

Woke

I'm too autistic to go outside but here is a pic of sanitaryware. Jaquar is a company in India

None of the others do. Unless we just burgered India into the real version of English for the current year when I wasn't looking.

Poo

POO IN A LOO

you fucking currymuncher, probs a fucking women go back to the kitchen you towel head fuck, pls dont bomb me. And candian posters are leafys.
you seem uptight:( do you need too poo? try using the loo?

S H I T T I N G

>implying any non-white would ever get to a CEO position ever

keep coding, achmed.

stop larping you faggot kike

>Trying this hard

Fuck off, retard

now that's a top-tier shitpost if i've ever seen one poojeet

No, I'm the CEO!

i am the ceo

Except for Google, Microsoft, Adobe etc

I like those polar bear

Nigger

>Indian =Nigger
Burger education

nice b8 m8

STREETS

S T R E E T S

I'm the CEO

I am CEO Supervisor and you will give me your voluntary resignation within the hour.

This is Sup Forums tier Bait I'm not a mod so I have no say.
That being said I'm going to enjoy the Comments.

I resign.