Sex and the stormtroopers: How French women fell for the Nazi invaders during the Second World War

Sex and the stormtroopers: How French women fell for the Nazi invaders during the Second World War

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

Men Fought The Nazis, Women Slept With Them

returnofkings.com/39250/men-fought-the-nazis-women-slept-with-them

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUki2-kzJO0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVmYFJGoZ-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this thread

>half a million men suddenly in the country
>they don't smell like cheese, garlic or weakness
>the women sleep with them

Well spank my arse and call me sanjay

>we died for this

>alpha aryan males invade your country and actually enrich your genepool unlike mudslimes
>weak ass baguette faggots get cucked

There is literally NOTHING wrong with this

French whores, no one suprised.

>heaping fresh shame on the troubled wartime history of occupied France.

Christians falling in love!?

lel

It's not surprising. French are lesser men. I wish I could explain it in detail, but it's like French never mature to the extent other people do. They still have some sort of kiddie appearance in them. They're short, neotenous men..

Fuck off m8 I like asterix

You shouldn't laugh goy! If they get to meet and marry then they might have goy children! Oy vey overpopulation! How will we make space for refugees!

if this isn't the most gigantic redpill of all time then I dont know what is

>returnofkings.com

All western men became like that. Judeo-pedophile influences.

Natural female behavior. Women are not programmed to observe honor, or morality, they are programmed to seek out powerful males to give them protection and resources. Women are ruthless because historically they had to be ruthless to protect and provide for their children. Their "unpredictable, emotional wiring" is just a screen for this ugly truth.

The Japanese did the same thing when we conquered them, and our women will happily surrender themselves to bearded mullahs when Islamists ultimately slaughter us under the supervision of our governments.

Women are evil in any context beyond monogamous motherhood. They will destroy everything. "Civilization" as we know it is just the intersection of systems designed to force women into a role that is beneficial to themselves and society in the long term.

it's interesting that you say that because the french usually look more mature than other europeans to me

God, that's so hot. Imagine being shot, mortally wounded and your crush getting fucked by your killer over your cold body as the life extinguishes from your eyes.

French population in 1939 : 42 million
Amount of French women : 21 million
Amount of French women aged 18 - 35 : about 30% so almost 7 million

7 million of French women in a young reproductive age and only 100 000 German kids? that's only 1,42 % of French women whoring themselves out to Nazi

lets say only half of them had kids - that's still only 3% of French women sleeping with invaders

That's how women work. All women.

When tribes were conquered back in the day the men would be killed and the women would be taken as slaves or wives/girlfriends. So there was evolutionary pressure for women to accept this - it's in their DNA. The seek out the stronger mate.

Never trust the interest of your tribe to a woman and so never let a woman lead.

Look at Ivanka Trump for example her tribe is now the Jews. Her husband is Jewish and her children are Jewish and so she doesn't care about her former tribe(s) now - she cares about the Jews.

It's simply how women work. Evolutionary pressures have lead them to exhibit behaviour that (at least on average) maximizes the probability that their offsprings will survive and reproduce successfully (given their historical environment which varies a bit for different races, but which is to a large degree similar).

>French women breeding with German Alpha's and raising nationalistic European children

OY VEEEEEEY THIS IS NOT GOOD GOY YOU CAN ONLY MIX WITH AHMED AND JAMAL YOU KNOW!

> The German military was the first to promote condom use among its soldiers, beginning in the second half of the 19th century
From wiki.

So many German soldiers had condoms, i.e. not many French women became pregnant and it's likely that many that did become pregnant had an abortion or something else that ended pregnancy.

So it was much higher than 3%. My guess is that it was A LOT higher... See

>I notice, as usual a few anti American comments.French women giving comfort to the enemy were traitors.Women giving comfort to Americans, who were also fighting and dying in Europe without any threat to their homeland from Germans,were giving comfort to our allies. I'm English and am very aware that the war would not have been won without the Americans. I must add neither would the First World War We should all be aware that we couldn't have won without the Russians .
This is what my fucking countrymen ACTUALLY believe, God give me strength

thank fuck for rationality

Is this a blackpill or a whitepill?

Well just add that to the list of reasons I'll never fight in a war.

Oh noe white people getting bleached! We HAVE TO STOP THIS ,CHAIM!

Yea goy don't fight for your country just let Spics take you over and then kill you from the inside while you cry like a little bitch on Malaysian Basket Weaving site

>I'll never fight in a war.

Faggot.

Like any true redpill, it is both. Our ancestors knew what was up. Traditionalism is the answer to our problems.

Yes goy die for Israel while Akmir pumps your wife

>Die for Israel

You don't have to go to Syria/iraq/Afghanistan to fight for your country you retarded britbong

This.
Women always fuck the conquerors. It's just in their nature.

>go off to war
>make shekelburg richer
>my girl gets plowed by a train of immigrants and POWs

Great tradeoff

So you're telling me they don't believe race is a social construct or that we're all equal?

>they are programmed to seek out powerful males to give them protection and resources.
This is it in a nutshell.
Every single time white women are called race traitors for burning coal, the accuser is missing one vital piece of logic: to be a traitor to any cause, you'd have to have sworn loyalty to that cause in the first place.
Women have done, and can do, no such thing.
Women are women - they'll fuck the most powerful men because the most powerful men are the ones with the ability to procreate and raise children.
Full fucking stop.
Don't ever expect any more from a woman - they are creatures of the moment. Always have been, always will be.

And today you've got apologetic pieces of shit who keep saying shaving those whore's heads after the liberation was bad, fuck them and their whining "muh poor wimmyn dindu nuffin wrong they just fucked"

They don't think logically about anything like that. They just follow their emotions. They go for the alpha males. Everything they say is just BS.

All of us have ancestors who raped women like this pennant whole slaughtering their men. There are two types of men: rapists and cucks.

Funny how the truths so hard won by our forefathers have been branded sexist and misogynistic.
Funny how quickly we believed the lies that these truths were wrong.
Men truly are suckers when it comes to their women.

>There are two types of men: rapists and cucks.

god damnit Sup Forums

Is this image legitimate

>be german soldier
>people trying to kill you constantly
>hold your buddy in battle while he takes his dying breath
>better use that condom while raping french whores

The women who who the mentality to remain loyal to their conquered men were quickly eliminated.
The women who had the mentality to fuck the conquerors reproduced.
Guess which traits got passed on to the ensuing generation of women....

they were the sjw's of their time

Yeah, I have a lot of them

We don't even need an ism. Women are for making babies. Basic truth of naturem

I meant reaped them pregnant*. We are all the product of rape. The children of the strong.

>the chances of getting pregnant after sex are 100%
>don't account for the fact that the majority of german soldiers were given condoms, used them the majority of the time, and still produced 100,000 babies
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A section of the female population always falls for the invaders regardless.

If every woman was taken and raped then there was no evolutionary selection, you retard

I didn't know such qt Nazi waifus existed outside Photoshop

Women don't understand the concept of honor or loyalty.

how do you explain this exclusively female phenomenon of falling in love with murderers or other criminals ?

Women fuck invaders. This has been known to every civilization on Earth since caveman times. This is also why they were never given rights until just recently.

>Weee I'm a womyn with power!
>I'll vote in millions of browndick to fuck me because I'm bored :3
>(destroys civilization)

> Be murderer
> give zero shits for for thoughts and feelings of others
> be alpha during most of human history
> give zero shits for thoughts and feelings of others

Not saying criminals are alpha, per se, but to the basic wiring of the female mind, it could easily be confused.

An exciting new world awaits you, friend

Women that adapted to their circumstances (had those traits) were succesful ("evolutionarily speaking") and had more children that survived. The women that couldn't handle it died one way or another.

We made them pay back.

Ok Sanjay

I always forget: are French white?

what about aryan women fell for the slavic cock

Someone missed the boat to Canada

MOAR

>Never trust the interest of your tribe to a woman and so never let a woman lead.

So who would should the French vote for?

How do I meet hot nazi qt3.14's in my area senpai? Asking for a friend...

>Men Fought The Nazis, Women Slept With Them
French literally surrendered right away.Are you dumb?

>>
lol

SHE
WAZ
BALD
N
SHIEEyt

God that tattoo is so proper. Any more?

Wow, that was so heroic. French (((resistance))) at its finest.

Read an article that called such shaming misogynistic.
The article failed to note that the women who betrayed france only had their heads shave. The men were hanged.
But yeah, poor poor whores being slut shamed....

You apparently didn't read the article.

You guys always say to save the white race then go on to say this shit which discourages anyone from reproducing.

God I need to go to church and stay off this cancer website.

I believe it. Mind you I dont think it was as prevalent as OP made it sound. Every conquering force spreads their seed a little bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some American, Canadian, Brit rape babies out in Afghanistan and Iraq either.

As much as I hate them, that was a good thing to do.
What would you have done ? Let them go their way?

How much you wanna bet a lot of croat women fucked serbs during the war in the 90s.....

The only way to 'save' the white race is to put white women back into a subservient position.
Something that will never happen as they have full legal rights now, and will not voluntarily go back into a subservient position. And since they have full legal rights, white men cannot involuntarily force them back into a subservient position.
Trying to save the white race is a game played by fools.

KRAUTED

I even say it was a very light punishment, they should had been hanged along with all the traitors.

Croat education

What should we have done about the french women who slept with americans soldiers ?

damn they were ugly though

>the traitors

The nazis were the good guys newfag.

Accept that they boosted the morale of your allies.
Women will always, always whore around - at least these whores didn't fuck the germans.

American soldiers weren't occupiers though.

Force them to marry the guy they slept with and exile them.

To be fair, the women whored themselves out to gain some of the germans soldier's rations, while the male collaborateurs actually supported Germany in administrative, economic and sometimes military matters, therefore helped Germany's war effort and by extension worked against France and her allies. Different crimes, different punishments.

B L I T Z E D

They had some good things with them (hence why all the fascists in France welcomed them and the communists were raging in their corner) but they were still the enemy to France.

Lets assume it's true, which isn't really. But isnt it usually up to the male if he is going to fuck the female? If a women consents or not, the male makes the decision to shoot sperm into what ever female he wants.

So from my perspective the Nazis are also selling out their "superior genetics" by sharing them with another race. The women aren't giving their baby's to the Nazis, the Nazis are giving baby's to the French.

If the Nazis are actually superior then great! If they have shitty genetics then you should be worried.

Are men suppose to be ashamed that there are people with more socially fitting genetics than them?
News to me.

Thanks, feel free to keep going!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUki2-kzJO0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVmYFJGoZ-0

Absolutely. However, providing aid and comfort to the enemy has been a hanging offence throughout most of history. Which is precisely what the women did - and could have justifiably been executed rather than simply shamed for their actions.

Aryan soldiers were quite the catch tho (no homo)

holy fuck you are god damn autistic. just shut the fuck up

do you need everything spelled out one by one to you? the 3% is with 50% fertility rate already

but fuck it, lets say the fertility rate was 10% due to condoms, abortions etc., I mean its unrealistic but for the sake of argument lets accept it

it would still be only 14% of young french women aged 18 - 35 having sex with Germans in that case

No not for us, they considered us to be an inferior people and fucked our country pretty bad.

And so the feminazi was born..

Oh I also forgot to tell about my grand father who was sent to Germany for labour. He stayed there for one year to work in farm but managed to make a child to the farmer's daugter! Women unless well educated will fuck everyone who look good enough.

They hated us since Napoleon.

this is pretty simply
>1939
>pretty young Angeline fawns over local chad Pierre the dairy farmer
>1942
>pretty young Angeline fawns over the new chad, Dietrich the stormtrooper

Women are only loyal to whomever they feel is the strongest at the moment. Being an invader trooper and making her entire country submit adds +100 to Chadness.
No wander they fucked enemies of their own betas. Also, they could enjoy soldier dick daily and when caught by family jus say they was raped.
Availability of quality dick in town literally drives women's collective behavior. The real cause of today's slutiness pandemic is degeneracy of men - there is less men, that women feel are alpha, so women have to play for high stakes and look or act absolutely available all the time to get some scarce and addictive, alpha dick.