Trump launched the first strike in the New Civil War and nobody noticed

This graph is my home's estimated value over the past 10 years. I live in the Bay Area and, as everybody already knows, housing here is an absolute catastrophe. We're such a densely populated area already since having 3 major metropolitan cities separated by a huge bay means that people either live near their jobs or they commute for multiple hours every day. And there seems to be more and more people moving here every day. What do you think would happen if we suddenly lost 1/3 of our population? Like some catastrophic disease wiped out a third of the working class here?

First, real estate prices would absolutely plummet. Anybody who bought a house here recently would lose anywhere from $300k to $5,000,000 depending on what area the house is in.
Second, businesses would be rocked by the dual shock of losing skilled laborers and losing a huge amount of customers.
Third, all those nifty welfare checks we love to give out here would dry up faster than Hillary when she saw the election results.

The liberal paradise of San Francisco would be hit so hard that even Detroit will mock us.

Now I wonder what could cause 1/3 of the workforce to vanish... maybe something like banning H-1B visas, ending sanctuary cities, and deporting the illegal Mexicans & Chinese? But who would do something like that?

The God Emperor is using his real estate prowess to wage economic warfare on the left and it's going to be a surprise attack

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/04/04/cramer-donald-trump-is-right-theres-a-bubble.html
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html
water.ca.gov/wateruseefficiency/agricultural/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump has talked about this bubble before.

cnbc.com/2016/04/04/cramer-donald-trump-is-right-theres-a-bubble.html

Just "reroute" the water deliveries back to Nevada and Arizona, whose water it rightfully is

Get out of here you dirty serb. San Francisco gets its water from the Hetch Hetchy.

But is it enough?

Maybe for now, but you have been baited en masse to build in one of the shittiest lands to ever be maybe except Japan, geologically speaking

San Francisco is in California. I'm not sure what kind of propaganda you've been fed, but California is potentially the most beautiful areas in world. Beaches, forests, deserts, snowy mountains, coastline, rivers, lakes. We literally have everything here and it's all beautiful. The only reason there's a water shortage meme is because we also have the best farmland & vineyards in the world and those asshole farmers use 90% of the water.

>California is potentially the most beautiful areas in world

*while it last, that won't be much.

Why do you say that?

Historically, stopping the creation of money causes the bubbles to explode. Although Yellen has paused the printing press, any international conflict will once again revalue the dollar as the exchange currency.

Interesting post.

>What do you think would happen if we suddenly lost 1/3 of our population?
I'd be so happy. All of you Bay Area idiots always come to my shitty town and claim "I'm from the Bay", wanting respect and free shit just because you live there. Fuck you.

Cali will be under the waterline soon.

>implying trump will collapse housing prices
He has his own real estate own the line here

Federal judges won't let it happen.

I guess you didn't see his latest tweet.

OP when you hear the crash outside duck and cover.

Try not to look inside the flash.

If you are able to make your way underground do it.

Rip OP.

Not too many people know that more than 20% of real estate purchases in San Francisco are being made by Chinese citizens. If Trump were to do this, it would also double as an economic attack on the Chinese albeit a small one.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html

If you heard the crash isn't the flash already over?

The waterline around California won't even increase by a mile in the next century with the most dire global warming predictions. San Francisco won't even lose any real estate due to warming.

It's mostly Florida that's fucked.

I'd gladly take a nuke to the face if it meant the antifa shitfucks around here went down with me.

I checked one of those predictive climate change maps and my house would be beachfront property PLUS San Francisco International Airport would be gone which increases my property value even more.

Fucking Chinks. Let's crowdfund some of their land and set it on fire and pollute the hell out of it for the lulz

Get lost you FRACKING shill.

If even a FRACTION of what the scientists say about global warming comes true then thats it, all life on earth AS WE KNOW IT is over

The reason you have a water problem is because SoCal is a desert and you fucking idiots want to water your lawns until they're green.

Post again when God Emperor actually will have done it

Gorsuch is about to blow these federal judges right the fuck out.

Climate change is in full swing my friend. We're fucked. The coming WW3 isn't so much geopolitical tensions as it is roundabout population control.

Show me a study which shows that the end of life on earth is expected in the next century with current global warming trends

The scientists are lying about the data...BUT IN THE OTHER DIRECTION

They won't admit how BAD global warming is because it would cause MASS HYSTERIA

Yeah I think lawns are dumb personally, but that's not the reason we have water problems. Agriculture aka almonds and kale use up 80% of the state's water.

water.ca.gov/wateruseefficiency/agricultural/

This has never happened. Scientists are very dire.

Y'all should have nuke+desaled while y'all had the chance.

Activated?

> Beaches, forests, deserts, snowy mountains, coastline, rivers, lakes.

Almost all European nations have all those things and more importantly they have drinking water.

What?

>don't deport our slaves because property value will decrease
You reap what you sow

>Home owners
No pity for those who bought into a bubble

Yeah but in California you won't get raped by a sandnigger.

Everyone who owns a house is fucked when interest rates rise. It's already beginning, the banks are lending less in preparation. Less money supply will destroy the value of your investment. And I'll be waiting to swoop I'm and pay bottom dollar

That unironically activated my almonds

Who the fuck is gonna mow my lawn if all the gardeners get deported? REEEEEE

The Australasian housing bubble is never going to burst. The funny thing is that i misspelled Australia and I right clicked and it suggested Australasian. Really makes you think

no it wont, you mean Florida and other traditinally low lands in America?

lol its already on the verge mate. housing is so fucking expensive in sydney and melbourne its ridiculous. i'd expect within 10 years they'd burst.

>we have nature
Yea, so does everybody else without the homelessness and high crime rates.

I hope the housing bubble pops. Landlords are greedy kikes and houses built before 1950 are being sold for $650k. Nobody can fucking buy and stuck renting cuckpartments their whole lives. Housing bubble burst can't come soon enough.

Millennials and Gen Z are so cucked they'll gladly accept paying $1500 a month to rent an apartment with 4 roommates.

>water shortage cuz farmers
fuck you, just fuck you, this is the other meme I fucking hate about this great state.

We have a water shortage for a few reasons.
>Much of our state, especially the south, is a desert
>Our state is heavily populated and consumes a lot of water
>Our standards for water are very high and make it difficult to collect water
>The Delta is off limits because of a tiny fucking fish that doesn't matter, in fact now it's population is so large it's have an adverse effect on the ecosystem, especially FROGS
>most people waste water
>lawns, fuck lawns, go tear your lawn up you don't need it its a waste of water. Either give it an arid look with rocks and desert plants, or plant a garden and grow food, this actually uses less water than a lawn. Shit, having a pond with fish in it uses less water than having a lawn, lawns are massive wastes of water, fuck lawns and fuck you and fuck your eye brows.

Why can't roombas mow lawns yet? It doesn't seem like a significantly different problem than vacuuming the floor. Silicon Valley needs to make something useful instead of new Snapchat filters.

My house was built in 1927! 30 seconds from a train station and 3 minutes from an airport and it's 1.1 million fucking dollars. This is shit is insane and literally nobody making less than 85k a year can afford to exist here. Something's gotta give.

How new r u

What we should be doing is building up small cities into medium sized cities all around the nation.

Dense living is bad on so many levels.

>Having a legality issue insurance covering rent cases and suing the fuck out off private land lords
You underestimate them.

>California is in a drought because of rabbit food

Oh I am laffin

GET RID OF YOUR FUCKING LAWN YOU SHIT
ITS A WASTE OF WATER
HAVING A GARDEN OR BUILDING A POND IS A BETTER USE OF WATER THAN A LAWN (both of which use LESS water than a lawn mind you)

I fucking hate the lawn meme.
maybe I'll post a redpill thread about it because it's fucking massive

(((lawns))) are the ultimate tool to waste our space and limit how much you can get from your land
(((home owners associations))) are full of kikes, faggots, and retard communists who want to tell you what to do with YOUR land.

FUCK I FUCKING HATE LAWNS

Interesting theory.

No. Everyone has a 30yr fixed payment mortgage. Literally nothing happens unless you're looking to buy/sell

KEK. wtf is wrong with you lol.

i have lawn. sometimes i camp outside just for fun

Move to a more culturally diverse and enriched cities Goyim. Baltimore is nice. Trust me goy

>muh lawn
>muh property value
A GARDEN IS THERE FOR GROWING FOODS

(((lawns))) are such a fucking waste of space and money.

Get out of here with your stupid lawn talking point Monsanto shills.

I mow five acres every week.
Suck it.

>it would also double as an economic attack on the Chinese

Aren't they buying that property with money jewed through illegal shit? As some kind of money laundering?
Seems to me like it would be a hit against individual Chinese, but not China itself

FUCK MONSANTO
but how do they even come into this?

I'm just INCREDIBLY PASSIONATE about how much I hate lawns.

I might also be drunk.

So what exactly is it that costs $5000? The whole thing or just a tiny apartment in that block?

>implying climate change is real
Go back to the nursing home Al Gore, lmao!

why not grow 5 acres worth of food?

think of the money you'd save from having to get (((gmo))) pesticide heavy "produce" from the (((supermarket))).

You could literally feed your entire extended family and then some on 5 acres.

Grass is such a fucking waste.

Idk, sometimes I wonder how there can be sooo many old granny chinks here. They don't have jobs (unless you consider roaming the streets and collecting aluminum cans to recycle a job), they don't speak english, and they don't seem to have any family.

My theory is that the Chinese government is paying them to move to the US for some reason.

>whose water it rightfully is
it's Colorado's rightful water you fucking retard

related

You're talking about SoCal. NorCal get's it's water from California.

I hate everybody in this state, but especially Southern Californians. It's better off as a desert.

Seems like a 30 year mortgage is a good way to protect from inflation and rate hikes

one entire rowhome in the Nog neighborhood.

They should pay you to move there in reality.

Correct.

I don't care about the market if I'm not buying or selling. My payment/rate is fixed at 3.75%

is it really that bad?
I honestly canĀ“t believe it.
I have been to the "diverse" areas of Vienna but it was only depressing and dirty but still managable to live there as a student.

>I don't grow a garden
>the amount of work to take care of a five acre garden
I have this thing called pride in ownership. I work my ass off for my house, and keeping everything nice is rewarding to me. Sitting on my tractor, having a few beers is relaxing after a hard day of work as well.
To be fair I don't water my grass, but I'll probably start weed and feed regimens.

A significant amount of people here have either purchased their homes in the past 5 years or are renting. Renters is especially bad because if they have no job/welfare check, they leave the area. Then the landlord gets shafted because they no longer have tenants. The relatively small percentage of homeowners will remain unaffected, but guess what. Those people are much more likely to have voted for Trump.

The easiest solution is to let North Korea nuke it with their submarines.

>The only reason there's a water shortage meme is because we also have the best farmland & vineyards in the world and those asshole farmers use 90% of the water.

No, you stupid fucking nigger, it's because big agro has us growing water hungry cash crops like almonds, water usage THROUGHOUT the state is that of "LOL, use it now and worry about it later!" because nature has always bailed us out. Even the last 4-5 years of drought has now come to an end and everyone will promptly forget about water conservation, because nature bailed our asses out yet again.
Our government is littered with so much special snowflake liberal interest groups, no one is able or willing to go through the trouble and build more desal plants or even a reservoir bcuz muh enviornment.
And with all the fucking supposed cash wealth this state has, you'd think we would have some on hand to renovate our old fucking infrastructure, but nope! Pour that cash into building a super railroad connecting SF to LA, when SF has the nation's OLDEST fleet of buses and trains with the nation's 2ND HIGHEST paid public transportation drivers.

And yet, we are now getting hit with a gas tax because we just can't dig out the $ for fixing up our roads and dams? Pushed by the same governor who's personal project is the high speed railway? Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck off with your ego shit, this state is toxic as fuck.

>best beaches
If you like seeing a bunch of fags dry hump each other to a techno beat at lunchtime

I guess you would know

I can't hear you though the impenetrable shield that is my computer desk.

>new gas tax
Are they doing this on multiple states right now? SC reporting and they're trying very hard to double our gas tax

likely dont have a reason for this but surprised to see another people on /pol who lives in the bay area... im still living with my dad here but going to abandon this place after i graduate from high school (only 6 more weeks)

I don't have time to respond to all the stupidity you just shat onto your keyboard, but you're retarded for not realizing SF has the nations oldest fleet of public transportation because CABLE CARS ARE A TOURIST ATTRACTION YOU FUCKING LIP FLAPPING COTTON PICKER.

>fuck lawns
Amen to that, just grow a fucking moss lawn or something if you want a green square to stare at.

How about you move then, faggot?

Plan moss, let it spread to every house on the street.

>Muni buses
>Breda above rail train

Unless you have ridden these every day of your life, please fuck off and stay fuck off.
The CABLE CARS RUN BETTER THAN OUR REGULAR TRANSIT VEHICLES.
Let that sink in for a bit, our cable cars, run much more smooth and better taken care of than the buses and trains that SF residents take to work.

What's with all the fresh water at the poles? Did a wizerd do it?

cable cars are likely running better because they are tourist attractions, and sf would likely lose tons of income if those things were shitty.

though i really wonder where the rest of our money is going..

I don't think there exist moss that's so aggressive, unless you have some bioweapon laying around lol

You're literally too stupid to reason with. No fucking shit the vehicles made for tourists are better. San Francisco is a tourist city. They don't allow homeless people on for free like they do the muni. What are you even arguing? If you actually lived here you would know that we just got new 100% electric buses. They still smell like hobo piss, but you're stat about having the oldest fleet of buses is flat out wrong.

Lul captcha

>we just got new 100% electric buses.
right, a whole fleet right?
No, not the whole fleet. Our above rail trains are also lumbering pieces of shit.
>They still smell like hobo piss
and I bet you're one of those faggots who will defend it like some sort of experience to be proud of, since you sound like a person who'd sing praises about a state and city that can do no wrong.

Let's just deed the Bay Area to Best Korea so the residents of that part of Cali can live under the Enlightened, Gentle Hand of Dear Leader Kim Jong-Un!

Plus, San Francisco gets North Korean Traffic Girls! What could go wrong?

>everyone has a 30y mortgage
Do YOU even have a mortgage? Surely not, because you would have been informed of all the different terms, ARMs, etc

California's pretty mountainous. A large sealevel rise will take out some shit housing built on landfill, and maybe a chunk of our farmland, but San Francisco has a higher average elevation than Helsinki.

>implying Bannon cares about the value of Trump's construction projects

> San Francisco won't even lose any real estate due to warming.

Untrue.

I don't think we actually have enough hard data to be sure of a switch to anoxic-mode photosynthesis in the near term. There's definitely speculation in that direction, but the planet appears to have managed to be warm in the cenozoic and the cretaceous without getting THAT bad.

Yes, rape by a spic or nigger is a massive improvement.