Jared Kushner owns Sup Forums

HIRO IS NOTHING BUT A FIGUREHEAD

everything moat has told you was a lie, kushner has him by the balls.

Since 2014 Sup Forums has been under Kushners control, moot was approached by his canv.as "partners" and they tried to blackmail him into pushing their agenda here.

Moot being his ethical self refused to accept this offer and was forced to step down as owner of Sup Forums, Gingermod/swaglord/invisbro being the red head jew he is jumped at the opportunity to exploit us for his own benefit(why is he the only mod that's show's his face? because he makes the rules, he is the master of Sup Forums)..

nevertheless they couldn't have such an unmistakable jew as the face of Sup Forums, they know we'd quickly catch onto to their evil jewish schemes - so they recruited some greedy jap that can't even speak a word of english to be the face of Sup Forums, a jap that's probably a crypto jewish korean at that.

Sup Forums didn't get trump elected

Kushner got trump elected by using Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/369985/newspaper-office-tower-marry-ivanka-did-pr-maven-give-jared-a-checklist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can literally lead us in any direction they want by posting ideas and brainwashing us through Sup Forums

The whole Nazi agenda to get us fighting with antifa is their plan.

We've been played

the admins operate their own thread sliding bots

Just browse different Sup Forumss but realize 90% of them are filled wit redditors and shills. Taking everything you read with a grain of salt.

I'm officially leaving the internet and political world. I will never vote again and never come back to be brainwashed by the jews.

sure seems like it somedays

it's your fault anyways

As an anonymous platform this gives them the ability to fuck with us endlessly and we'd never know it was them

>122867553
fuck off to wherever you came from. huge logic gaps.

Hello jay

In his mad quest for more memes, swaglord made a dark pact with the Jews' most powerful emissary, Jared Kushner, forever sealing America's fate: Trump would become president, by Sup Forums's own hand. swaglord could only laugh maniacally as he watched his dastardly plan unfold, the smell of grilled corn filling his nostrils as he masterfully turned cob after cob. The jews thought they were playing swaglord, but he was the one playing them all along. A master manipulator. An invisible hand. The unseen king of memes.

Dang.

Politics is complicated

Kushner's a Jewish rat pussy and Trump is Zio cuck shill.

Really well thought out post, really contributed to the thread. Thanks, user.

Fuck the fucking fuckers
Rat faced fucks

KIKED

It is true, though.

>forward.com/fast-forward/369985/newspaper-office-tower-marry-ivanka-did-pr-maven-give-jared-a-checklist/

>When dad Charlie Kushner got sent to prison for political wheeling-and-dealing, Jared Kushner reportedly got some advice from Howard Rubenstein

>Apparently told Kushner to buy a newspaper, purchase a Manhattan building and marry a rich New York society woman in order to rid himself of his father’s taint.

all major websites are owned by (((them))) idiot kangaroo fucker, you expected any less? they know who you are, your whole online presence is cataloged

now shut it and be a good goy, keep on browsing and posting

For six years swaglord devised his plans, scheming in his tower of memes. He foresaw the rise of Trump, plotted the rise of nationalism worldwide, planted the seeds that would bring the jews running to his side. Indeed, in secret circles there are whispers that even Putin defers to swaglord on matters of state. Israel pays him tribute, and Erdogan lays wreaths of topkek at his feet.

It is impossible to say what goes on in the mind of a genius. But swaglord knows. He is one.

so what's his endgame. 15,000,000+ views on hitler speeches in the last 2 years largely due to Sup Forums ?

so basically he is a slut?

But neither Sup Forums or those Jews made Trump President, sperlord.
God did. The anabaptists who handed Trump the election in Pennsylvania dont browse pol, fuckwit. :^)

is this real life?

Only swaglord can know for sure. His reach is beyond our understanding. You can be certain that he has meticulously plotted out the next 22, even 33 or 44 years. All is unfolding according to his vision.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet I planned that way." - swaglord, 1987

>Implying they are the only one using it
Moot is and was always a short sighted faggot. Kikes are just kikes

GOTDAM I HAT DAT GOTDAM RONALD PRUMP

hyper kek

All these newfags not knowing this.

I believe it

is he really a moderator? what the fuck...

btw, keep posting in poll and
>why are YOU xy
those are totally legit threads from concerned and interested one post by this ID friends

wtf i hate trump now

Also, he is entirely right.

It's not so much the shared community, but that people are getting fucking pissed off at leftist faggots ruining each discrete media industry from comics, cartoons, film, TV, videogames, boardgames and so on.

I can't wait for advertisers to finally wake up and realize lefties are worthless scroungers for the most part and were never going to purchase their products and services anyway.

>I
well, who cares, except for the datamining faggots

what if I were to tell you that I have a video of moot getting fucked up the arse by a black man

RIP Sup Forums

post it or it did not happen.

Holy fuck this Is the biggest redpill I've had in a while. Time to browse some shitty deep Web CHANS again like it's the summer of 2010.

why leave? Just fuck up their data. They rely on new fags giving accurate information. Give them wrong information, aka shitpost
>t.
250K/year
driving a Honda
going to church
jerking of 5 times a day
political affiliation: Extreme left

Good goy

never stop posting
DEUS VULT

Become The Jew anons...This namefag dun goofed.

Moot wasn't one of the good guys.

Moot. Aka luggage lad.
Cuck boy moot
Anita sharkeesian supporting moot.

Moot. The guy who supported the mass genocide of lel from Sup Forums. The guy who was 200℅ on board with MORE moderation.

Moot was a shill and still is a shill. Whoever is in charge of Sup Forums today, keep up the good work. The fact that Sup Forums is thriving even when moot blamed the board and wanted it executed proges that Sup Forums is under good supervision.

They even rooted out the sjw jannys.

Sup Forums mods aren't employed by the site. They have jobs too. A mod happens to work at an ad company. Lots of ad companies are owned by (((them))), woah, huge surprise.
What the fuck are you using to link this to Jared Kushner?
Show me the connection between Taykey and Amit Avner or you're paranoid fool or cointel.

This is why I generally stay in my Brit/pol/ box and talk about crisps and willys

i'm untouchable

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

I mean... I came to this site couple of years ago because I was into anime and shit. I first browsed Sup Forums and Sup Forums but after a while I tried out new boards. I started to like /news/ and Sup Forums. But since last election this board has gotten a lot of traffic and a lack of quality. Maybe they use Ai to push their beliefs or maybe it was the dumb fags from reddit. I was thinking of going to infinite chan but I heard that site was filled with a bunch of Sup Forumsirgins. I uses to browse the deep Web when I was board and found intressting forums, social media have made everything more "centralised" on the Internet. Before you would just shitpost on forums until you got banned.

But now (((they))) own all the platforms I use. Even discord is Jewish data mining trying to obsolete good old irc . Also I heard amd and Intel cups have a backdoor so I'm gonna try to find a different brand of cpu.

Fuck I think I'm to paranoid for this shit.

The mod wrote an article for The Observer , which is owned by Kushner, about us. Try to keep up.

WOOOWWW
HOW DEEP DOES THE CONSPIRACY GO?

delet

>Show me a connection
>HURR DURR
Well played

You're never anonymous on the internet.

>Sup Forums mod
>mods being public figures

Pretty sure after snacks, mods were sworn to secrecy.

>snacks
Who?

Obviously,
the general intelligence of the average Sup Forums user is quite low, so it's very doubtful that they could organise their way out of a brown paper bag yet alone get a president elected.
Once again the Jews have shown their superior intellect by castrating the retards who frequent this board, and leading them to believe that they have some form of political away or social organisation.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't own Kushner
Why do you think meme magic works?

wtf I love communists now