Im from Swedistan and i'd really like another final solution on the refugees...

Im from Swedistan and i'd really like another final solution on the refugees. Help me to clense this fine country to how it was. Join me on crusade. Email me to help: [email protected]

So, what's the plan?

Dm me on my email

It's over, just enjoy yourself before our race vanishes from this Earth.

We are already fucked, more shitskins invading this summer. I'm still producing my own gas though and boycotting kebabpizza.

Tactical retreat to either Denmark and Norway until no worthy white man is left in Sweden. Then we enter and cleanse from both sides.

Why should we dm you on your email?

I'll move to Norway in that case, better economics. But Danes are really nice. Spent a night an Rödby camping when I went to Puttgarden, and the camp manager came with coffee in the morning. Never met a nicer person since.

It probably is. Use this: 10minutemail.com

You idiots. Get end to end encryption; even that isnt safe.

Not really, you're worse off geographically.

lmao bcuz masterplan

it's acctually my schoolmail

When the fuck will people wake up and take initiative to clean out refugees who just nig our countries?
Seriously, this boggles my mind how people can be so blind to such an obvious problem and many of those who realize it doesn't take the initiative required to purge our fucking countries in one way or another

This is either bait or you're a fucking retard. Get a sigaint address or don't use email at all.

It's because everyone is afraid of being called a racist. This is the hypocrisy of the left. They'll either have to get raped or be labeled racists. Once Europe is 90% black, I'll be sure to nuke it if I ever get into office.

Just go and listen to some Abba and assemble some piece of shit Ikea furniture.

Personally I can't wait till an eventually collapse or refugees infiltrating the political system.

I'll go full on partisan.

I'd vote for you!

>what are detonations to bridges and coast guards.

Kek, good luck on getting whoever that email belongs to fired.

Nothing that are at their disposal

Hi Säpo!

Also are you braindead or just in elementary school still? The immigrants travel from Germany and up, they don't come from the North Pole.

no not braindead just unhappy

I quoted the american

Im sorry swden but there is no hope. You csnnot help those who do not want to be helped.

Your people are cucked. Your women are in control and your men fold their legs and sit silent in the corner.

How can you and a few anons make a difference? Whatever idea you have, its only going to be used against you by the globalists. They will paint you as radicals and use you as an example of evil and intolerance. This will be the basis for a 709℅ increase in muslim refugees in the future.

Mere men cannot wim in the face of such evil. Your opponent is mighty. The mightiest there ever where. The rat jew. You stand zero chance to chsnge the trajectory. Your people constantly brag that, "sweden belongs to minorities"

You have no shot against the jews in control. Dont you see? They control EVERYTHING. They control the news. They control what your people do and dont hear. They control what crimes are reported and add or withhold whatever race they want from reaching the few non cucks left.

Mere men cannot stand against such a mighty opponent. This is a job for someone exceptional. Someone willing to do the hard work. Someone willing to dedicate their entire life to the cause. Every second of their life. They would need to pursie politics. They would need to get into the system and fight to be heard. They would have to shine the light in the eyes of the blind.

These men are once an millennium kind of man. Nigel farage did it.