Has anyone read this book...

Has anyone read this book? It's been blacklisted from being officially translated to English but I found this PDF which claims to be a garbled mess of a translation. Can anyone tell me why this book is so feared?

thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf

From the author's wikipedia.

>Aleksandr Isayevich[a] Solzhenitsyn (/ˌsoʊlʒəˈniːtsJn, ˌsɔːl-/;[2] Russian: Aлeкcáндp Иcáeвич Coлжeни́цын, pronounced [ɐlʲJˈksandr JˈsaJvʲJtɕ səlʐɨˈnʲitsɨn]; 11 December 1918 – 3 August 2008)[3] (often Romanized to Alexandr or Alexander)[4][5] was a Russian novelist, historian, and short story writer. He was an outspoken critic of the Soviet Union and communism and helped to raise global awareness of its Gulag forced labor camp system. He was allowed to publish only one work in the Soviet Union, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (1962), in the periodical Novy Mir. After this he had to publish in the West, most notably Cancer Ward (1968), August 1914 (1971), and The Gulag Archipelago (1973). Solzhenitsyn was awarded the 1970 Nobel Prize in Literature "for the ethical force with which he has pursued the indispensable traditions of Russian literature".[6] Solzhenitsyn was afraid to go to Stockholm to receive his award for fear that he would not be allowed to reenter. He was eventually expelled from the Soviet Union in 1974, but returned to Russia in 1994 after the state's dissolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn

The man has been awarded the Nobel Prize, yet this book hasn't had an official english translation.

Other urls found in this thread:

twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/e-books/
lib.ru/PROZA/SOLZHENICYN/200let.txt
book-online.com.ua/read.php?book=4638#b_n_7
amazon.com/Hundred-Together-Complete-Volumes-Dvesti/dp/5969707023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder why

Solzhenizin didn't like jews. Like really didn't like jews.

That was not real communism. Reeeeeeeeee.

He found out about the jews so they had to Shut Him Down™.

How much does it cost to translate a book? Why doesn't someone in the Putin camp do it to counter all the Jews who want him deposed?

I had a link to the book in pdf but lost it. It was in English full unabridged. I think this was the book that named the jews as the ones responsible for the 66 million killed in the gulags

I put a link in OP but apparently this translation isn't full. I'd like to find an actual copy.

You should ask someone on 8/pol they may know more about it....

Bump for interest.
'A day in the life...' is one of my favorite books

I have a copy of it, I can't read Russian though. I read a couple of chapter of it online in English, I can link you a pdf if you want.

Read Gulag Archipelago to. Jewish Commies were really horrible ruthless fucking bastards.

>It's been blacklisted from being officially translated to English
Wat?

twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/e-books/

No (((publishing company))) will translate it However there has been some translations online.

That's a book about 200 years of lies from jews. It's even more antisemitic than Mein Kampf, comapred to him Hitler was a big jew lover.

Nominally publisher's don't want to associate themselves with anti-semetic material.

>Khazarian elite were actual Jews
>Jews weren't as oppressed as Russian serfs
>all they did was brew and sell alcohol to serfs
>got serfs drunk and then sold them shark loans on more alcohol
>helped the landowners exploit the serfs
>wouldn't assimilate
>wouldn't learn Russian
>wouldn't farm
>massive state-funded programs to help Jews get started farming
>they hated farming. their excuse was that they weren't naturally suited to it, so
That's as far as I've read so far. Of course we all know the rest after 1900.

These look like the missing chapters to the pdfs I found. Thanks man

The West really fucked itself over by making WWII all about "muh poor juice" and thus making them untouchable.

Based Solzhy dropping redpills left and right in this book. Basically what user said and more.
It's so cute that he's the West's darling when he's against USSR but when he names the Jew it gets completely ignored.

Is there a Russian version online, if the english one is just partially translated?

same goes for jordan peterson. he likes to talk about the gulag archipelago, but i haven't heard him mention 200 years together....

>17 reviews

I admit I've never heard of him until earlier, but being that some consider him the greatest writer of the last 100 years you'd think his book would have a bit more reviews. Also dat bottom right review.

lib.ru/PROZA/SOLZHENICYN/200let.txt
first part
I like this part more because the second (soviet) one is obvious. Jewish reign over early Soviet Union is common knowledge.
book-online.com.ua/read.php?book=4638#b_n_7
second part

(((the west)))

>It's so cute that he's the West's darling when he's against USSR but when he names the Jew it gets completely ignored.

That is literally (((the West))) in a nutshell.

It's political suicide to speak of it and he knows that, Peterson isn't stupid, he's spent the majority of his life focusing on WW2, the people in power, how things got to that point and how we got from there to here.

Do you really think he ignored this book?

I've been on this board for 7 years and this is the first I've ever heard of this book.
Peterson knows.

link?

Kek is always right.

Modern day book burning will be nothing but claiming the material never existed.

amazon.com/Hundred-Together-Complete-Volumes-Dvesti/dp/5969707023

>amazon.com/Hundred-Together-Complete-Volumes-Dvesti/dp/5969707023
cheers

yes, it even turned out to be political suicide to talk about the gulag archipelago, so i guess if he even mentioned this book he'd be fired long before he reached a larger audience.

and, no, i don't think based peterson ignores the book, i'm thinking more along the lines that promoting solzhenitsyn is meant to be a subtle red pill.

i have no doubt peterson is quite redpilled. he talks a lot about the frankfurt school and now i find out solzhenitsyn has written a tome on the tribe. i'm connecting some dots here :)

it was actually the juice who created the myth. I would say they tried to use it as a leverage to kill more german goyim (there was a movement that called for 6 million random german civilians to be executed as reparations)

but they soon realized its a useful propaganda tool

Putin going against his Jewish masters, ha ha ha.

I'm sure he'll do that somewhere between enacting another law against Holocaust denial and jailing nationalists.

Putins oligarchs are literally all Jews. The one who isn't is married to a Jew.

He was asked by an audience member at one of his talks if he was aware of how anti-Semetic Solzhenzen was and he mentioned that there was an untranslated book which might have been harsh on the Jews but he hadn't read it.

If I recall there's a video online where during one of his talks he gets asked by a woman about Solzhenitsyn's antisemitism - he says he hasn't been able to read a copy since no one will translate it.

Dr. Peterson I love you senpai. Thanks for everything.

It was first published in French and German, so couldn't a frog/kraut-user translate it?

based pete :)

Blacklisted by whom?

What a time to be alive.

It's not an official blacklist, that'd draw attention to it.
I wonder

I'm guessing all American publishing companies are owned by Jews.

Accorging to E Michael Jones the translation was vetoed by a Rabbi, or a group of them.

SHUT

Okay that makes sense. I guess I should read it then.

I'd like to read that to be honest.
The thing is, that even if I bought the Russian version and learned Russian to be able to read the book, I wouldn't be able to receive in with Amazon in Israel, it would be taken away at the costumes.

IT

DOWN

E Michael Jones is easily one of my favorite media figures