Wew lad, 6 million! 6 MILLION JEWS DIED FOR OUR SINS !!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l3dfuxAdQQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Konrad_Morgen
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 million seems like an awful lot. Something doesn't seem right here...

>there are people who unironically believe the Holohaux is real

what aspect of reality do you dissagree with?

What does she mean 6 million!

What is the juden version of coal burner called?

You're joking or no?

I think she forgot a 0 there. it should be 60 millions

Nose picker?

6 000 000 flip flops to commemorate the holocaust

>youtu.be/l3dfuxAdQQY

Nose rider
Ride the nose to the rope she goes

yes yes very good

You think Nazi's aren't able to kill 6 million jews in 12 years?

Is that eminem ?

What about the 11 million? I bet she doesn't know about the masturbation machines either.

6 million?! It was 6 BILLION you bigots!!!

haha xd! you got me there

you fucking revisionist scumbags, you must never forget the 60 trillion that died

I don't think Nazis could even find 6 million Jews in 120 years.

>b-b-but most were imported from Poland and elsewhere

You are drastically overestimating how many people can fit on a train, by an order of magnitude of 100 or so.

Auschwitz

Uh its everything else around it. With out getting into it which you will be thoroughly destroyed, do you think its normal to be sent to prison for denying openly in public the number itself of 6 million?

Kek, gud 1 m8

What are the arguments of holocaust deniers?

Do people really get all emotional and walk up to put their hand on memorials?

I understand the importance of having memorials, but how does anyone get any real emotions out of touching a stone wall? Seems like Hollywood shit.

Unless you or someone you personally knew were involved in whatever event the memorial is for, it's just a piece of stone.

6,000,001. Don't forget Jesus.

lol this

gold smelter?

Fuckin lol

Let me give you some perspective.

>the following exchange, reported by Mr. Hoffman, between Zundel defense attorney Doug Christie and Raul Hilberg, certified by the Court as an expert witness, and lauded by the Canadian Jewish News as “one of the world’s foremost authorities on the Holocaust”. This exchange was also reported in The Sault Star on January 18, 1985 under the headline “Scientific evidence of Holocaust missing.”

Christie: “Can you give me one scientific report that shows the existence of gas chambers anywhere in Nazi-occupied territory?”

Hilberg: “I am at a loss”

Christie: “You are (at a loss) because you can’t.”

the viet nam and wwI and II memorials in dc are very moving. i guess you have to have a depth of soul to understand caring about people that died in war that you haven't reached in life yet.

Wtf i hate jewanka now

What is it with Jews and venerating large walls?

If they breed that fast, soon there will be more jews than humans.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
TRUMP LOVES JEWS
TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT
TRUMP IS GOING TO START A WAR WITH RUSSIA

WPEROIVGH OIFH WERFG OI WOER[GFY WEROI FONALD STRUMP!!!!

I still don't understand how anyone who was raised a (nominal) Christian converts to Judaism. "Nope, I guess Jesus wasn't the messiah after all."

I hope Jared's cock is worth going to hell over for denying Christ.

Ghetto mindset

The Germans know efficiency

The fact we never got our soap back

>Never used gas in combat on enemy troops

spilled my drink

>implying it's true

But walking up and touching it? Like you're going to have some kind of movie flashback and suddenly have memories and understand what those people went through?

Most people are probably just thinking of the d-day scene from Saving Private Ryan when they visit the WW2 memorial.

>Donald Trump?
>I may be stupid....
>BUT THEN AGAIN SO IS DONALD TRUMP!

American comedy

It's a meme. They see other people do it, so they do it too.

Most women these days have no serious convictions, user. Almost everything they do is some form of virtue signalling.

6 million of my sperms are deeply moved by her looks.

6 million is the total including gypsies, gays, political prisoners, etc... not all were jews.

Underrated.

>The holocaust is a lie. 6 million is an unrealistic number

>Of course the Holodomor is real. Never forget the 100 trillion who got killed by the Soviets

Sup Forums is pathetic

Starvation vs. being thrown into ovens that are not efficient enough to burn millions of people?

>But walking up and touching it? Like you're going to have some kind of movie flashback and suddenly have memories and understand what those people went through?

the Jew has memory-crystal technology like in Superman

The Haavara Transfer Agreement BLOWS UP the whole holocaust narrative. It was a deal between the Nazis and the Zionists to help emigrate german jews to Palestine/Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED!

Want another piece of evidence??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Konrad_Morgen

This is a Waffen SS judge. He executed a camp commandant for killing two jewish prisoners……….

Let me repeat that; A NAZI SS JUDGE EXECUTED A CAMP COMMANDANT FOR KILLING TWO JEWISH PRISONERS!

He was so fucking thorough that he interviewed other prisoners, PERSONALLY!

Why would an SS judge be executing commandants, when they are supposedly gassing / rolling / electrifying 666 million of them!?!?

On these two points alone the narrative crumbles. And we haven't even gotten to the number problem of killing 3287 people a day in gas chambers, let alone the fuel needed to cremate them all.

They couldn't even produce 1 body for the Nuremberg Trials!

These are lies, the Holocaust is a lie.

No historian claims 6 million died in gas chambers.

god what a stupid bitch

why are goyim women who marry jews so desperate to prove their jewish loyalty?

At Majdanek, it was originally claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Today, thanks to the work of revisionists, it is believed less than 60,000 died at the camp.

That is a drop of almost 2 million. Yet most people do not know this, and continue to believe the number 6 million.

At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people were killed in gas chambers. Today, the official number is 1.5 million. That is a drop of a further 2.5 million.

People blindly believe 6 million died because they don't want to bother to examine such a grisly topic. They take it on faith that what they have seen in movies and what little they were taught in school is accurate.

If you watch these and STILL believe the Holocaust myth, you may be a Jew.

1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>No historian claims 6 million died in gas chambers.
They claim MORE died in the gas chambers

The Trumps are such a joke, I don't know how they convinced a supposedly anti-semitic board that they're somehow the good guys and not just another tool of the kikes.

>There are people that unironically believe the Korean war happened

No, but merchants do.

The reason why you are a virgin and no white woman will have sex with you is because you are autistic female repellent.

An oven

>surplus labor is real. you just gotta believe in time travel math
>of course I wont picket a failing businessess workers, they didnt steal surplus from the owner!
didnt even need to get into holodomor

Trump appealed to their emotions and far righters are notorious for being retards who need a leader to dominate them and tell them what to do.

6 BOLLION

Getting really sick of her shit.

I love how she left out the 5 million unimportant mom Jewish deaths.
But she's a dumb ugly kike lover with a ton of plastic surgery, what do you expect

>When the first post is the best post.

This memorial is a joke by the way, bunch of fucking cement blocks, even the artist said they don't signify anything and it's up to the observer give a meaning to this "monument".

Exaggeration of victim count and vilification of anyone criticizing Jewish practices and nepotism or the Jewish state. That and tying any nationalistic fronts to the "never again" narrative. Genocide have happened throughout history, they're bad and cause unimaginable human suffering, but the way the fucking holocaust (which got its own little special name, known to everyone) is paraded around is fucking disgusting. We should instead be remembering the millions upon millions victims of the Communists.

No.

>At Majdanek, it was originally claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers.

By Soviet propaganda, not by serious Western historical research. The highest estimate given in 1948 was 350 000, not 2 million.

>At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people were killed in gas chambers.

Again, by Soviets.

12 years?

"Holohaux" gets me every time, kek. That is what I love about pol. They think of the most awesome, lmao terms and memes, its great.

We're not racist. Kekistanis are from all over the world. The Racists are alt-left shills who have no home so they come here and rant.

>Kekistanis are from all over the world.
>istan
See that name? They're muslim.

stop projecting you slimey kike

Not all Holocaust victims were transported in trains to camps. That's why the number is so high, it includes those killed by local mass executions or other means in the East. You'd never arrive at a number of 6 million counting those killed in Germany and Poland.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Russia lost 20 nobody seems to care.

too bad the Holohoax never happend

>even the artist said they don't signify anything and it's up to the observer give a meaning to this "monument"

Top kek. Can think of anything more apt for Jewish artist. IE modern art.

It's a crispy foreskin vending machine

I do.

what? YOU ANTISEMITE BIGOT 60 QUINTILLION JEWS DIED IN THE SHOAH!

Anyone who hates the Jews is siding with the moslems.

But they were Russian, no one cares about Russians. Have you ever dated a Russian? I dated a Russian woman and let me tell you, she'd as soon stab you as fuck you, didn't even have to be mad or anything . Russians are fucking insane drunks

I don't hate all Jews just the ones that exploit or hate us

Latest (((figure))) I saw said it might be upwards of 20 million. They just won't stop, will they?

Angry cockroach detected
Thanks for giving us the idea of gassing millions of you, kikes.

Maybe not, but normies don't know that. Try saying "6 million Jews weren't gassed and cremated" and see how they respond.

>million
Oy vey goy this is offensive and disrespectful to the 600 orangutillion Jews who died that day

The holocaust was an inside job :)

>Ivanka Trump
More like Ivanka Kushner.

It's time to fire up the ovens lads! We need to get a new high score.

kek'ed

Isn't it interesting how "Holocaust" is the only historical event that can put you in jail if you deny it?

Only reason Israel is alive is the bloody Christians think they need to be in possession of jerusalem for bloody the savior to return.

It's a religious cluster fuck the Jews.

I would like to see how your culture and value for life would turn out if you were located between the prosperity of euro and the primitive steppe savages with marauding hordes streaming through your country at will, as Russia experienced for 1500 years. Only with the empire were they somewhat shielded from those cunts. Dumb ass ignorant fucking burger.

Not all Christians, just dispensationslist Protestants. A small fraction and heretics in their own right. But they have a lot of power in American politics.

Name one other historic event that is backed by jail time and fines.

>Being this mad

Sounds like I struck a nerve. Enjoy never reproducing.