Finally

What does he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j84Z_4IPbHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He means that the day of the rope has finally arrived.

Donald Trump wanted to restrict federal funds to cities that would not cooperate on his increased immigration enforcement. The 9th Circuit put a stop on the Executive order.

>What does he mean by this?

The Republican Party is about to shred vast sections of the Constitution for temporary political gain.

>youtube.com/watch?v=j84Z_4IPbHk
You can get, you can get what you want
Life is so strange and so full of desires
Day by day, try to follow your way
The wind of change is burning out the fire

Cannot wait for the Constitutional smack-down of the 9th Circuit by SCOTUS.

How long does it take to get to Supreme Court and will every little executive order Trump makes end up getting blocked in this way, just to virtue signal?

he meant he's an idiot assclown who doesn't into the three branches of govt.
I'm still glad that shrillary didn't win, but donald is a fucking silverspoon moron

>vast sections of the constitution

such as?

We must trust the powers of KEK and meme magic. It's always darkest just before sunrise.

Yeah
Spics and chinks in the west will sabbotage everything possible

How old is that doiley festooned kike on the supreme court now?

So he is actually gonna use the supreme court?

Not with Neil in the court, on the contrary they're going to enforce the constitution, the president has the power to deny any non-citizen from entry into America and de-fund any city for not obeying federal laws.

He means:

>My fellow White Men,

>I know we've been asked to accept the invasion of our country. I know we've been told we must tolerate the intolerable. And I know you stand ready to prove to the left once more that American men are ready to violently resist their treason. However, I would ask that you give me more time to resolve these issue via the courts. The Rule of Law is precious to our people, and I have ensured the Supreme Court still respects the Rule of Law. If they fail us, then I have no doubt you will do all that is necessary to save this great nation, but we are not yet at such dire extremity. Bide your time for now.

>Your obedient servant,
>Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

>All that twitter barking but never any bite

They've figured him out

>executive order: enforce federal laws or stop receiving federal funding
>libtard judge: the president can't enforce federal law, overruled
>retard (you): the republicans are violating the constitution!

Holy shit the cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Lel SC gonna blast him. Donald Jackass Drump!

Trump just needs one more justice to die off and he can save white America for another 50 years.

Kek grant me digits.

with gorsuch in he has the majority

Constitution does not apply to illegals

Reminder that the 9th circuit had the worst track record in appeals. Everything they rule gets overturned.

Ginsburg looks like she's about to croak. :^)

At least he gets it. Gotta play by moloch's rules to overthrow him and establish Kekistan. After all these Saturn worshipers made the rules. Trust the God/Emperor. PRAISE KEK BUT BOW TO THOTH!

How long does it take this sort of thing to reach the SC?

>Executive has been threatning to cut funding for reasons for years
>trump does it
>u cant cuz ur drumpf
What does this have to do with the consitution?

These activist judges are traitors turning his back on the constitution and duties they are sworn to uphold.

How long will Trump let the them walk over him and them in his white house before taking action against them as traitors? like wtf?

KEK smiled on Trump, therefore we must trust that which we don't understand. It's always darkest just before dawn.

Establishment are bent stalling the Sactuary City ban for as long as possible. It's a strategy of hold the door open for as long as possible to let as many refugees in as possible.

God i hope congress axes the 9th circuit

Congress has the power to disband, split, and recreate the 9th Circuit.

They should do it already.

National Security Matters get moved up to the Supreme Court fast.

These type of things? Not long, one is a matter of national security, another involves federal funding

We can't abandon things just because of bumps in the road. If the bumps scare you then get off now. We have a very bumpy road ahead.

The Supreme Court is filled now, though.

Before the Supreme Court ran the risk of split 4-4.

Now that risk won't happen anymore.

True, but Trump NEEDS to get out of the Kushner/Ivanka echo-chamber

Gorscuh is an Originalist. He won't approve of judicial activism.

Your president was a meme. He has no power at all

In theory. The GOP has been burned numerous times on SCOTUS appointees that looked fine during confirmation but turned out to be closet libs.

Checked

Obama threatened, withholding federal funding for matters like tranny bathrooms in schools.

Liberals didn't complain when Obama threatened to cut off funding unless transpeople could use both female and male bathrooms in schools.

it don't matter. the order is in effect it has to go to court before it can be blocked. it's a non issue because nothing will come of it except hopefully the faggot judge losing his job

Nothing, he said the exact same thing first time he was blocked, "see you in court"

It's real.

They should hurry up and do it.

They should impeach some judges while they are at it.

The Judicial Branch has been stealing away power from both congress and the executive branch.

Judges basically act like Unelected State Governors these days.

Nah, Trump is gonna turn the Supreme Court right-wing.

Frogs have no wings.

It means Gorsuch was a power play for appeals like we knew already. Get ready to MAGA.

That theory turns out only partly true.

The first choice by the GOP ended up being cockblocked so some GOP picks were actually their third or fourth choice.

Had the GOP gotten their first picks, the risk of closet libs wouldn't have happened.

Now that risk won't happen anymore since the GOP used nuclear option so Trump can pick the most right wing judge he can find and the Dems can't stop it anymore.

I want to see 9th Circuit removed from the Bench.

They are ruling against the people and the Constitution. They must be stopped. Removing them is the ultimate success.

That time, the Supreme Court still had a vacant spot and Jess Sessions won't approved yet so Trump was also missing his Attorney General.

Why don't you provide context?

You should kill yourself for saying that.

He had the power, through the constitution, to stop any Group from entering.

He's doing a great job but we must keep the 9th Circuit from allowing the most violent from entering. Islam is not sending nice people now. They are sending their best and creative killers.

Best case will be when congress disbands the 9th circus

It's fascinating how some burgers think this retard is a leader.

Because nothing is going to happen idiot
Trump will continue to get blocked and do nothing about it

If he were really serious he would have just ignored the courts on the travel ban. The Constitution is pretty clear on the issue.

Youre a fucking moron
He can actually take it to court now

The left does not seem to be too enthusiastic about this victory. Which makes me believe that they fear that it will ultimately be counterproductive.

Great all we need is Gorsuch to vote against Trump for the finale

trust me, they won't learn
they still push the MUH RUSSIA narrative
just today on the news i unironically saw this as the "new russia poll"
>do you think that
>Russia interfered in the elections
or
>Trump is helping the russians
literally a case of
>Did Russia interfere
>yes or yes

this is modern american polling and "journalism" right now

8 US Code § 1182
8 US Code § 1325

Can't wait for the entire 9th Circuit to be anally raped. And hang all the judges too.

It means sanctuary cities and biased judges are about to get BTFO

>tfw congress is gonna disband and remake the 9th circuit
can't fucking wait

It's amazing how some finlanders think they're pure European.

Gorsuch hasn't ruled in favor of you liberals.

it's so nice having a conservative court again
fucking liberals just had to make everything partisan politics

>He doesn't see the obvious contradiction in that statement

I don't know much about America's Constitution so please explain what you meant by that.

no you don't understand
due to liberal politicizing everything, now we have to get a conservative SCOTUS to counteract the liberal activists.
At least the conservative judges value the fucking constitution

he's full of shit
they're sending two cases to scotus, one involving federal funding, the other involving national security.
They will go through the court system and turn in Trumps favor because Trump literally did nothing wrong and is well within his power to decide immigration and cut federal funding to cities that don't follow federal laws
to not allow the president to decide immigration, when it is clearly outlined that he can, would mean that the government could never do anything regarding immigration again.
Not only that, to not allow the federal government to pull funding from cities that don't follow federal law would be opening pandoras box as suddenly states simply won't follow any federal laws if they don't feel like it, if it means they can't lose funding, ala 21 year old drinking age.

*use parts of the constitution all the libtards forgot even existed

The 9th circuit has over 50% of their rulings overturned. How is this allowed? They take an oath to uphold the Constitution but are fucking terrible at it. At the least they should be fired but desu they should be tried for treason.

The leftists are butthurt because they stopped the travel ban at the appeals court level months ago, and instead of appealing it to the Supreme Court right away, he waited until Neil Gorsuch was confirmed - so Trump's side will have a majority - then appealed.

bingo, why take a chance?

Thanks for taking the time to explain it in detail. I look forward to seeing how great America will become during Trump's presidency.

>over 50%
try over 90%

it's gonna become great, bigly
it will be even better if congress pushes the "disband 9th circuit" bill that's on the table
if they do that, we can reorganize the 9th in to an actual judiciary and not a liberal activist court, would help uncuck the west too.

What's the nuclear option?

when something normally requires 60 or more senators to agree on something, they can just force it through with a simple majority

Was there a rule change recently? I remember for the longest time some crucial things needed a super-majority or could face a filibuster.

>Hey, we should stop letting people illegally come into the country, and force cities to stop harboring them through peaceful means of defunding.
>Wow, Trump fucking hates the constitution guys, can't you see this is just for temporary political gain!!!?

You're a retard

Harry Reid made everything besides Supreme Court pick, simple majority.

Then Mitch made Supreme Court picks, simple majority, too.

This means everything is simple majority, now.

No more super majority anymore thanks to Harry Reid and Mitch.

So yeah, those are the rule changes you forgot about.

democrats brought this in, like a decade or so ago, the nuclear option has only been used I think twice. Republicans rightfully used it to confirm Gorsuch.
no you are
If Ginsberg would hurry up and fucking die then we would only have 2 activist judges remaining (both liberals).
I meant conservative in the literal sense not the political sense you dumb pizza

if republicans are smart they will ax the nuclear option before the 2018 midterms, preferably after pushing through several pieces of legislature.

so dems and repubs came together to fuck the American people is what you're saying? why are we pretending the /other/ party is even bad when they're both teh same party?

Are you already tired of winning?

>Donald Trump wanted to restrict federal funds to cities that would not enforce existing federal immigration laws. The 9th Circuit put a stop on the Executive order.
FTFY

second person here. you are indeed a retard. get offline

LOOK AT ALL THESE DIGIS

for 22881166. plz give me kek

that's not how digits work, newfriend

>Trump takes power away from cities to president
>WOW SO SMART! MAKE AMERICA THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP AGAIN!

newfag get the fuck out, I explained myself perfectly
conservative doesn't just fucking mean republican, in the case I used it I meant as someone who actually follows the fucking constitution

no, but I don't want the democrats to have any control in case of a liberal victory in 2018, I want them to have absolutely zero power.

>don't follow federal law
>get federal gibs taken away
>WTF YOU CAN'T DO THAT
neck thyself

>Gorsuch upholds the law, blindly, like a good judge
>HURR DURR HES A LIBTARD

Don't worry with Trump at the helm they'll never have power, hedging your bets just makes you look like a bitch tbqh.