>completely forget about the breen attack on federation headquarters
>liberals are now more inline with the dominion than the federation

What say you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-tlM5XOFTVw?t=155
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting observations
but seems kinda

fuck fucktard supporters 'ej nuj Trump louud Doq QujmeH moQ suck Hoch!

i'm not sure if Shatner is pro trump, but he's definitely anti anti trump

Didn't they build a wall of self replicating mines over the DS9 wormhole once?

Friendly reminder that the Federation is a system where asking for something illegal is a felony in itself.

youtu.be/-tlM5XOFTVw?t=155

>>hurrr fuck the wall, now this will never be like the federation

Yes, the Federation would never put up a wall to keep foreign invaders out!

1/2

2/2

Thanks user, I forgot about that.

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

>bisexual

Defiantly Republican

star what?

>>trek fans against trump
>>trek actors against trump
Dude, 70% of all Americans either voted for the least popular Democrat in living memory, OR stayed home after being told that THAT would lead to a Hillary victory.
NOBODY likes your guy.
Which is hardly surprising, you only like him because of how much the liberal majority hates him ("muh salty lefties").
You should have picked a widely hated man that wasn't semi-retarded.
If only Jeffery Dahmer were alive (and straight), you could have elected _him_.
The liberal majority would still be salty, but at least the potus wouldn't be illiterate, and we wouldn't be a Russian puppet state.

Oh, and this:
>>libcuck fans say that france attacks should be accepted as a new norm
is pure strawman, and you know it.

Shatner BTFO libtards on twitter on a daily basis.

Didn't Shatner fuck Nicoles and brag about it, I forget.

>Didn't Shatner fuck Nicoles and brag about it, I forget.
You might be thinking of Gene Roddenberry.
He was married to one woman and fucking Nicoles and Majel Barrett at the same time (or so Nicoles claimed in a tell-all book).

Communists in space wearing pajammas.

Back when Star Trek TNG first aired, 27 million Americans watched it. Now look at what people watch on TV.

Oh, Opie: don't forget you're pretending to be surprised the illiterate, racist anti-vaxer isn't embraced by sci-fi fans.
lol

Star Trek, but especially DS9, is objectively bad television.