A

Other urls found in this thread:

infosecurity-magazine.com/news/chinas-ip-theft-tech-transfer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING

RAMP

RAMP

China's Yamamoto...thats all I'll say.

It looks like the Russian coal powered carrier.

we did it rebbit xDDD

>wants to be the best

>just makes a shitty knock off of the best guys shit

Why is china so terrible? Is there something different about Asian intelligence that makes a high iq actually worse

Wutz wrong with ramps

Besides ugliness

I hate the ramp meme. It makes perfect sense from a engineering point of view to put a ramp there to help shorten the runway so you can maximize the plane storage space and landing runway

SO PROGRESSIVE

DOG BLESS

>expecting chinks to innovate

Its design is actually based off the Kuznetsov.

RAMP

is she ok

>Ramp
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what's wrong wit her

Das it mane

>Plane gets to top of ramp
>Chinese escalator contractor built ramp frame
>Carrier gets its first confirmed combat kill

There all gonna get nuked to oblivion anyway why does it matter

Choked to death on white dick

Very common death in asian female

Why invent when you can just steal?

What's wrong with ramps? They make more sense than a completely straight runway actually.

This carries is knock off from Soviet built carrier which China bought in Ukraine. Ukraine sold documentation with carrier, now China copied it.

They plan to build bigger carrier without ramp later.

>A RAMP

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAAHHAHAH *inhales* HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*braaaaapffftfpfts*

kek

Nice boat Vachina.

yes

can someone explain why a ramp is bad?

>he makes fun of ramps (which actually help the planes) while being proud of driving an automatic car and says he is free

>street shitter

>t. Ramp user

I drive a Golf GTI manual though. How is your Tata?

haha

What do you expect from Slopes?

It's actually very smart on their part. R&D costs a shit ton
>"Hey Chang we can either spend billions to engineer a new unproven design or we can just copy someone else's proven design and crank them out faster and cheaper"

how did you find out

Americans can't use clutches or foreskins.

it's not bad, but it's not going to beat the full might of the U.S. air force and navy

>not wanting a totally radical ramp on your floaty boaty

>has a mini cheese factory inside his foreskin folds

actually I'm a 30 year old NEET that never even got my driver's license because I'm not a wageslave and my mom buys whatever I put on the grocery list so I don't need one. I am truly free to do whatever I want with my time like play WoW 15 hours per day.

>He makes fun of people for using primitive technology versus more advanced technology while using more advanced technology.

Wut?

Yeah until that great Chinese quality breaks the carrier in half

>I think, therefore I am
Descartes' immortal words that shaped western thought, creativity and values were not heard in Asia. Confucsious' bullshit had indoctrinated them to merely imitate.

>doesn't eat his own smegma

Your loss.

Can someone explain. What's wrong with ramps?

I've just realised that the Irish flag is the Indian flag rotated 90 degrees. What does it mean?

Never been better.

she's Asian

Theyre for cucks and poorfags

i though the hull was the old soviet/ukrainian one they bought years ago.

wouldn't a landing jet have to approach at an unusually steep angle in order not to overshoot half of the runway or risk smacking against the face of that ramp?? and could they still abort the landing at this approach angle?

>when you tryna hit the rice, but then the rice kicks in

does it have P-700 Granit. If not, its shit.

when you sleep you dream like your neighbor is irish but when you wake up and go outside you see your neighborhood is indian

They have that one too, but this is a completely indigenous one. (no doubt 'indigenous' means they copied the fuck out of the other one)

Who knows. I have a loo, anyway.

Nothing, they make it easier for planes to take off.

infosecurity-magazine.com/news/chinas-ip-theft-tech-transfer/

>Looses over $5 trillion worth of IP (30% of GDP) to China through theft, each year

Stupid burgers still think those chinks are trying to take you down with firepower.

>What does it mean?

It means you need to go to specsavers m8

ah ok, i thought they only had one

Came here to post this

Yeah cause there's no aft.

Itt burger education

Its clearly a stopgap solution

>catapults
>can launch heavier aircraft
>saves jet fuel so aircrafts have longer range
>faster deployments

>A
ADMIRAL KUZNETSOV

Take off and landing runways are separate runways on carriers. It's been this way since ww2

>ramp

>Catapults
>Can potentially fail
>Causes carrier to return to dry dock for repairs
>Causes more stress on airframes, decreases aircraft life span and increases frequency of maintenance

Nothing wrong with ramp carriers.

Is this a newly build one? Because they already have an old Kuznetsov one too that they bought from the Russians.

>poorfags

That's the point. Vachina has stolen all of your jobs and money.
How can they not afford a catapult?
They are stealing your jet engines, why they couldn't do catapult?

>slants/slopes building a slant/slope

>ADMIRAL KUZNETSOV

It's not a Soviet one m9.

((((((What does it mean?))))))

>"muh finnish education"
>*achieves nothing*
>*doesn't innovate*
>*contributes nothing to the world*
>but americans are the "dum" ones

It's a sign of inferior intelligence

What? Did they really build an almost carbon copy of Kuznetsov class carrier?

impressive.
the ramp is used because their jets' engines aren't powerful enough.
this affects the load the plane can carry, bombs and missiles. fuel too.
but what if they build 20 of these?
quantity wise they can close the se china sea.

Now their citizens can drown in twice the smog once that coal burner rips through their shithole cities.

Meanwhile, the first Gerald R. Ford class carrier is awaiting commissioning.
It's got a fucking electromagnetic catapult, guys.

That's a funny looking delivery bicycle.

The one they just launched is built in China but the design is based off the Kuznetsov; the next one they are planning will be locally designed.

Lad the British invented both the steam-catapult and the ramp, you cant be both stupid and intelligent at the same time

God save the queen

Tea and Crumpets

as far as I understand it, a carrier is too short for a plane to safely take off, so planes need some help with takeoff.

Americans (and also frogs as i learned today) use catapults on their carriers, which gives the planes additional push and speed for takeoff.

Others use ramp which gives the planes additional height when it takes off, so the plane can safely drop a bit of height before it safely gains necessary speed on its own.

I dont really know what makes catapults superior. to me it seems like different solutions to the same problem, both working just fine. With catapult bringing maybe even more problems as you have to operate and maintain one additional system

>They make more sense than a completely straight runway actually.
No, carriers who do not use a ramp use a catapult to create enough energy for the aircraft to take off.

Ramps do that by creating more lift under the wing, but ramps have a severe setback - because it does not create energy, it requires a smaller takeoff load and generally heavier aircraft cannot take off from such carriers.
This limits your capabilities massively, but, you don't need to spend money on the cost of building and maintaining a catapult.

But more importantly, it looks like shit.

Underrated

Lost it to be tbf

Needs more flags

>But more importantly, it looks like shit.

I quite like the look of the ramps of the Russian and Chinese ramps, but dont like the look of ours

No need to be so jealous, just focus on not getting shot

What is the egg roll capacity of this vessel?

>you will never serve in the glorious Chinese navy
Feels bad man

>rnd costs 1 gazillion dollars
>buying a perfectly function carrier for the purposes of protecting south china sea and sea routes is only a couple 100 million

wow. i would have never thought!

YAMATO ffs

>muricans making fun of ramps
>murican carriers are literally circumcised

>enjoy y-your unmutilated p-penis,hehehe....

>landing
That's not how Kamikaze operate. Or is that just a Japanese thing?

So misguided.

TOMATO?

It's not that way for Japan, it's just the soulless chink zergs. They are human termites

>insecure faget that thinks about cut vs. uncut dicks all day long