>Trans
>people

They are an insult to nature and God.

I hope they all kill themselves.

do you hate all mentally ill people?
what about war veterans with PTSD?

I hate everyone

don't cut yourself on that edge buddy

why is the left so intent on proving that hitler was right about everything?

should be treated like anorexia

You mean like your granpa getting PTSD from burning all those jews?

They didn't exist until a few years ago.

Therefore they are casuals, the worst kind of newfags, and deserve hate.

gotta hate somebody

>not conforming to societal gender stereotypes is so mentally stressful for me that I'd rather chop my dick off and ruin my body with hormones

They're so desperate to be normie that they'll mutilate themselves. Why would I ever want anything to do with that?

>anyone who I disagree with is a degenerate and or mentally ill
>anyone who I disagree with is a racist and or xenephobe
Like pottery.

Leftypol please kill yourself. Your assertive ignorance doesn't make you look cool or edgey. It just shows everyone how bubbled and close minded you are

That's what I thought. Weak minded regressive hypocrites

I hope the cognitive dissonance leads you all to lobotomize yourselves for spreading such ignorant trite

>burning jews is traumatic

>trans
>people
Choose.

leftists don't understand that this makes them more enemies than friends

hahahhaha

Why should I care about war veterans? I hate the bastards, they knew what they were getting and still complain after. If you dont have the balls to handle a few bombs and murders dont pick a job that involves exactly that

Why did they decide to go with a live studio audience with this shit

I hate vegans and vegetarians not trans people. Also that faggot Caitlyn Jenner is a male.

They nasty

Because just like the gay and transgender haters, this is all for social appearances and making yourself look a certain way to a target audience. Welcome to left/pol/pol where everyone is exactly what they claim to hate. Socially regressive and mentally degenerate

What's wrong with vegetarians?

>being a moronic tranny attention whore

It's not even a mental disorder, it's a dumb fad. How can you know that your mind is like a woman's when you have never been one so you have no frame of reference?

Yeah, it's very strange that they don't see that.

>do you hate all mentally ill people?
Only those who force me to participate in their illness.

transpeople are mentally ill. case closed

But think about how unhappy they'll be if we don't let men undress in women's locker rooms.

There are 3 sex:

1 Male
2 Female
3 Idiots

How can you know mental illness or dumb fads if you aren't mentally ill or don't follow dumb fads?
>when your logic works against you

You're just looking down on it to feel better about yourself and more secure with the people you associate with.

Fuck you man, you made me stress out thinking I was going to watch some sick gore vid.

Props to that hunter for just enjoying a nice moment.

They arn't on a spectrum, They are an outlier.

We all know we ignore Outliers

>le mental illness meme

Funny how the prevalence of this phony condition skyrocketed when the kike media made it a status symbol. Much like how every fucking cunt was bipolar in the late 90s-early 2000s.

You should care about how your government treats all of its people, if only for the fact that a draft could see you in the military yourself or barring that a state of emergency could see you as an acceptable loss.

kek

Look at his face, especially his eyes. He does not agree with what he is saying and is reading off a teleprompter. He thought he was doing a show about science, but now he realises he has become another part of the propoganda machine.

I rather not think about them at all. But they won't let me.

attention-whoring is a mental illness

In another age when there were still free men who walked this earth, this tranny behavior would just be an elaborate case of talk shit, get hit and they would give it up before they ever got a chance to transition. Then they could go back to having real reasons to want to kill themselves like everyone else.

>i hate myself deeply so eveeyonw else probably does too
Kek no. That's 15 year old depressive angst projection tier cringe logic right there

>Why do you hate trans-people?
I don't. I'm not going to entertain their delusions either.
All their arguments are fucking semantic in nature and all it takes is for us to say "no" for them to completely fall apart.

>comparing two mental illnesses when one was because of death and suffering and the other was because of daddy problems

this is the reason i hate liberals

>lol

>talks about sexuality
>then immediately jumps to biological sexes
This is why that shit pisses me off so much, they mix unrelated things to create specific associations.

Warum willst du die traditionelle Familie noch weiter zerstören?
Warum willst du das Deutsche Volk vernichten?

Why do you want to destroy traditionell family?
Why do you want all people of your country to die?

if we are talking about american vets, they are the ones who caused war and suffering in the first place
Meanwhile, Trans-People never harmed anybody

They don't have to try
They are Jews
This comes naturally
Not letting them is now anti-Semitic

They didnt cause war our government did, call them sheep or whatever you want but they were following orders that they trusted.

I don't hate them because of their illness. I hate the people who push the acceptance narrative. Doctors who prescribe a mentally ill child hormones should be hanged.

Its a forced damaging trend. This shit should be driven underground instead of this forced acceptance. I prefer the trannies of the 20th century that would actually try to blend into society and would hope for at best to be tolerated. And fuck Bill for jumping at the free money and continuing to give this crap a platform.

Post diecisscum: qt edition.

>trans never harmed anyone.

They harm themselves, does that not matter? They harm their families. They harm people who love them.

>they were following orders
Oh boy, where did I hear this excuse before

Pretty much this, why not actually try and fix the societal problems rather than bending over and letting mental illness run our society

What a dumbass turkey

Bloodthirsty warmachines are the vets that don't have PTSD. They are people like mattis who spend 40 years in the military. These people were trained to be hammers so all they see are nails.

Vets with PTSD were sheeps who got dragged in by the government propaganda.

I have an instinctual dislike for deviants and degenerates.

For any argument, you need proper legitimate science on your side. Say you have a child in your care, and he or she is considering becoming transsexual. Talk to a reputable pediatrician about that. You owe your child that much. Forget social media and the TV. Admit you want the best outcome for your child, and talk to someone who has done the difficult maths and science, and who has dedicated their career to helping children after many years of close academic scrutiny, peer review, checks and balances. Surely you owe your child that much? Just see what they have to say. For anyone on the fence on this issue, that is all I ask.

LOL

Got study some neuroscience fuckwad

I don't hate the unfortunate few who suffer from this horrible disease. Who I do hate, though, are those who seek to destroy science under the pretext of protecting these people.

>God

I tip you my fedora :^)

Go scrub that dirt off yourself Raul

What's your high score on COD?

please don't call them people

Because they can't keep it to themselves. I have a weird fetish of my own but I don't go around shoving it in peoples' faces. Same reason I hate gays

This. Media for the last 20 years has shown it's "cool" to be "broken". A happy loving family - siblings, parents - that's lame as fuck. If you aren't being beaten or raped that isn't fucked up, that isn't COOL.

/r/ing the story of the bong school counsellor

this would be funny but unfortunately the holocaust did not happen

Leftists are the ones who ruin these people's lives by humoring their mentally ill delusions and encouraging them to mutilate their bodies, that's not how you treat any other type of mental illness. The only reason why it's viewed differently is because trannies somehow managed to latch onto the gay rights movement, even though it's a completely separate issue

Where where you when Bill Nye became Ken Ham, Beakman would never do that.

oh nevermind here it is

I don't hate trans people. Those who are trans aren't even people so how could i hate them.

that guy is a gay jew.

What does that even mean. If you're a dude and decide to become a woman that's still just a binary choice between two genders

Because I'm instinctively repulsed by people who appear to be mentally ill.

It's the same feeling you get when you see a bum with a shit-encrusted blanket babbling nonsense at a street sign. You feel pity for them, but you really want to be somewhere else when they're around.

I don't hate trans people. If people want to chop their cocks off and become feminized or cut their tits off and become masculinized, that's their business. What I actually hate is having their sexuality constantly shoved in my face by fanatical, zealous leftist, trying to force it to become the new normal.

They are mentally ill cunts

why does Sup Forums get so triggered by such mundane and pointless topics such as sexuality, genederism and tumblrisms? Is ur autism? i personality identify as an attack tiger.

Whats funny is that these leftists view them as disgusting freaks just as much as the rest of us. But they humour them and encourage them instead of teaching them how to fit in or sort themselves out. We all have to mould ourselves to society. If you don't you are just continuously treated like shit and ostracised because you're not playing the social game. These broken trannies are actively being hurt by them. Btw most anti-psychotic medication reduces trannies urges to larp as women and accept themselves. This has been known since the 60s but is now actively suppressed.

this desu senpai. i'm just glad that medicaid agreed to pay for 90% of my hormone treatment and my mtf surgery

>wanting to chop your dick off isn't mental illness

Turkeys are pretty stupid in general, but he held still for a reason. The birds are not curious like other north american game, they just bolt off. One errant twitch and the bird would be out of range before he could get a second shot off. The first needs to hit the head or neck and you are not reaching that from behind.

>Be gender fluid, don't breed goyim

Straight up genocide right there.

Because is the current battlefield against postmodernism and marxism.
To admit their madness here means you have to also accept it on other things (like the "there is no race" stupidity)

My class has trans people, why don't you ask them?

Holy crap, what a delusional piece of rotten shit.
I hope he suffers a stroke and still spends the rest of his long life in bed, unable to move only a finger.

They're sexual deviants who promote their degeneracy, specifically aimed at children to sexually confuse them and remove their innocence. Trannies rarely reproduce and they have a significantly lower life expectancy, to push this propaganda onto society is morally wrong.

We are also socially pressured by the jewish controlled media into accepting their mental illness or face being labelled transphobic or be prosecuted for hate speech. There is also the issue of paedophiles proclaiming to be trannies and being permitted to enter female lockerooms and bathrooms.

Trannies who display and promote their perverse mental illness should be sent to an insane asylum or a labour if they don't change their ways. Such an societal cancer should be removed rapidly before it spreads and infects others

I don't I let one suck me off on the reg.

I don't. I have compassion for them. They are mentally ill people. The transgender suicide rate is 40%. This is regardless of whether they physically transition or not. They need help. Instead, to push an agenda, they are encouraged in their sickness. So I don't hate them. But I despise the people that are using the to force an agenda down our throats.

>penalize the only people who even talk about climate change
what the fuck, liberals are so fucking stupid it hurts my head. They actually think 3Billion niggers and 4 billion chinks will save the planet

Because they always repeat "muh rare cases of xxy, xxxx, xxxyyy" even if i dont have it they are important
They keep comparing humans with clown fishes or snails who arent remotely related to humans
They think if some animal can change sex because of evolutions human can do it too
They keep reppeating about intersex people that are born because mutations, but they cant even tell what a mutation is.

>This is aimed at teenagers and American 20 somethings.

LOSERS!

>trans-people
I wish. I'm saving up right now hoping that by the time the tech comes around I can be one of the first in line to become an actual trans-person.

Fuck transgender people though.

Hear, hear! It's suffocating when people you know to be generally sane turn around and promote it!

It's clearly a deadly communicative disease!

this nigga gets it

>people should just choose not to have wars :3