youtube.com/watch?v=C3xxrEcLYZQ&spfreload=10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
youtube.com/watch?v=touKOK_FtfQ
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/5xB-rSdHM8k?t=20
rt.com/news/386196-saudi-death-penalty-apostasy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that what the normal English streets look like today? fucking majority mudslimes n shitskins? fuckkk thaaaaat

It's fucking sickening

Man, this lad. That's a decade of football hooliganism calm there.

Good man, Tommy.

if you want a clear vision of the future, imagine a bunch of dindus, shitskins, mudslimes, and women screaming at the lonely white man, forever...

Well done Tommy, awakening the Brits as usual...muslim scum of our streets...the ovens are coming mudslim

and that's near oxford? imagine the no go zones rip britistan

"You a little nonce as well, eh??"

I've had enough

i dont know which are worse pakis or our beloved algerats

Fucking hell, westerners are a bunch a of pussies they would probably get killed here for that by the regular people.

Exactly true. He's been through so much.

This guy is based as fuck. He's out there confronting this scum and exposing them on the internet.

And I can tell even the police, especially the younger ones, have had enough. Fuck this foreign scum, drive them from our lands and back to the desert.

Tommy is definitely going to end up dead.

>the only person standing up for the English is literally Irish

Can't make this up.

Good image, reminded me to post the speech he made at Oxfrod.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A

Very interesting to hear his back story and reasons for getting into politics in the first place.

Interesting and sad for the UK.

Lol he got towered by the paki men and women. What a pathetic manlet hahahahahaha

white men better start getting ready because only violence is gonna change anything

PEE DOH FILE

kek

Turns out you're right:
>Robinson was born Stephen Christopher Yaxley[8] in Luton. Robinson told Victoria Derbyshire on BBC Radio Five live in 2010, “both of my parents were Irish immigrants to this country”.

Without being insulting, that's mabye why he is in the "coal face" of Luton. All these multi-culti fuckers are genuinely living in all white areas, and just like the idea of it, without having to see it.

Tommy is my fuckin' hero

send help

Mate, this meme only works if he:
1)gets beat.
2)runs away, shuts up.

This guy was the boss of literally one of the most violent football hooligan "firms" for a decade. The EDL were mostly 2nd division team football "firm" members.

t.unironically read his book.

>tfw bongistan was saved by leprechaun ultras

Tommy Robinson (real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon) is a Zionist shill. Gets his paychecks straight from Tel Aviv. His job is to stir up more hatred between Muslims and non-Muslims in the hope of starting the race war his masters so desperately need. Everything he does is designed to benefit Israel.

He might be a manlet but he's not afraid of anything. He doesn't give a fuck. It's the Irish in him. The Englels need us Irish to protect them and stand up for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=touKOK_FtfQ

Those poor kids

>His job is to stir up more hatred between Muslims and non-Muslims in the hope of starting the race war his masters so desperately need.

Mate, you need this. If the Zionist's are helping facilitate this, then great.

It's too late.
They're no longer the foreigners. They own properties and they posses political power. And they breed like rabbits.

What a twist!

wish someone like him lived in The Nethelands

Enemy of the State? How is it? I really want it.

Based Spaniard btw

the mudslimes would still kill you even if israel,usa, whatever was killed or conquered

kys centrist egghead fence sitter scum

Anything Zionists are facilitating is not good for your, mine or any nation. Except Israel of course.

Never heard of him but that was fucking great.

Your flag. The irony...

>Stephen Christopher Yaxley

If both his parents were Irish,how was he born Yaxley?

He usually says his real name is Stephen Lennon which is an Irish name originally from Galway .

Alberto stegeman
Peter r devries

It's great, for me at least. I had zero knowledge of this lower tier(?) footballs subculture. It's a topic that interests me, so that was a bonus.
He comes accross as completely reasonable. He describes his growing up in Luton, seeing it get progressively more Islamic, to local girls getting raped, and old, islamic, schools friends going off to join ISIS. It's really a window to what it's like to be white in these areas in Britain, and really points out, to me atleast, more than a Muslim problem, you have a Paki problem.

He then goes through all his trials and tribulations with the courts, which, in his mind are purely political motivations, and a bit into what it's like for him in prison.

But he's definitely a smart guy. Perhaps not "educated", but he was able to create a primal scream like movement out of disparate football hooligans in basically a month, and march on Tower Hamlets.

Definitely, worth getting to understand the pressure the UK is under from Islamic immigration. And what it's like for someone who actually has lived in the middle of it.

HAHAHAHAHA

Hows it feeling when "moderate" muslims learning the same hypocritical damage control propaganda against the west itself

Dude, the UK needs to ship those fuckers back to Pakistan. No question.

One side of his family was probably (((Anglo)))-Irish.

i like that guy

No idea, first time I heard this "Yaxley". He has multiple "fake names" to protect his family. I've only heard Steven Lennon before, as well. This was in his wikipedia. I don't think he'd bother lying about being Irish, not sure what points that would get him with either side. Additionally, manlet aside, he has an Irish face.
t.learnt English in Ireland.

I have friends who were abused underage by Muslims.

Never heard of an Anglo-Irish called Yaxley.

Haha, seriously though. Play the demographics out...wtf are islanders going to do in 10, 20, 50 years?

At least out in the former colonies we've got space and can balkanize and start drawing lines.

> he has an Irish face.

Definitely. He has that spud face 100%, like Wayne Rooney.

Only bigger cities and a few smaller ones.

Man, why do I have to have similar skin color then these people, why, why, why...please is there some sort of beacon I can have to differentiate me from these fucking retards, I'm not a paki or Indian but still when things go down there will be hardly a way to be sure.

Sorry to hear that, mate.
It's crazy to see it outlined from Rotheram, to Oxford how far the crazy politicians will go to not be called "racist". Apparently, these gangs were up to more than just sexual attacks, including drugs etc. And still the police didn't feel they were able to go after them.

Perhaps now you are outside the EU, you'll be able to make laws to strip them of citizenship etc., and be able to ignore all that "human rights acts" shit.

If nothing else I'm glad that Tommy Robinson shows them that the native population isn't bloodless. It's too bad that the native population doesn't do more, but what he does is better than nothing.

The issue isn't that they need to go back the issue is that is this worth destroying the west over. Take a hole of power like we're able to and deport them all wants the political war is settled. If this becomes about just genocide this whole civilization will collapse.

(((Rebel Media)))

youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0

Where are you from?

Probably just the large cities, like the US but not as bad.

What do you plan to do about it?

Let it continue?

How dense are you? How is wanting to get rid of mudslimes in the most rational productive way that'll cost the least amount of lives centrist you splerg cunt.

It's not that long ago people were calling to send "Tommy's" mother back to Ireland. He's a hypocrite.

>the Irish are the same as Mudslime shitskins

k Abdul

You're wrong. It was a collapse in the West's value which allowed such an illiberal people to settle, build large communities, and commit such crimes without forcibly integrating them to the native culture. It was the death of "Britishness" which allowed a third world culture to come and unapologeticly hate their host nation.

The British were conquered without firing a shot, because they lost what it meant to be British.

South America I was born here and I literally hate most "hispanics" from being around them my whole life and cringing. I suppose it's just my IQ (not a genius) or different mindset because I can't stand them or most people for that matter.

They were classed in the same bracket as dogs and niggers.

It isn't it's literally kikes in the government, immigration laws and irrational colonial morality laws that's it Western values are still here we just refuse to push them, if they are pushed and gibs are taken away do you think 90% of these roaches will stay?

Fair play to that guy. He's been an activist for years and should be admired.

Why is there so many just standing around?

He was born in the UK, no?
Was there actual calls to deport people from the UK to Ireland in the last 100 years?

I don't think he's called for them to be "sent home". He just wants the law followed with child rape gangs. If they are immigrants, they should be deported for such crimes, wouldn't you agree?

I don't care.

We are doing pretty well for being comparable to dogs and niggers.

>if they are pushed and gibs are taken away do you think 90% of these roaches will stay?

This I don't know. I had wondered would we be smarter to adopt a libertarianism economic model as a defense mechanism to expell them. But I'm afraid they'd still find it preferable to being in Pakistan, as the majority of them come from the poorer families in Pakistan. The Good Pakistani's in Britain are Doctors. These ones lives would still probably be worse in their indigenous nation.

Nested loyalties. Sure, the odd Irish among pure Anglos is some disharmony, but given muslims that ain't nothing. And he's more than pulling his weight.

Got proofs? I've been to the UK quite a few times, and I always got the feeling the English like the Irish more than the Scots and the Welsh, in fact.

Gets annoying when people say Tommy is controlled opposition by stealthy, Jew-like tactics like those employed by w6eVszjF. Not even worthy of my (You)s.

Tommy's doing great work.

based tommy

>That feel when you beat Italy.

He's right about that part, at least. There used to be signs outside pubs saying 'no blacks, no dogs, no Irish'.

His mother's from Dublin.
When the IRA were bombing the British mainland, the Irish were stereotyped as terrorists the way Muslims are today.
Even before that, there was hatred for the Irish. Ever hear the saying "No blacks, no dogs, no Irish?"

Well, I suppose, given the conflict in Northern Ireland, and the attacks in the UK, it wouldn't be unusual for people to dislike the Irish. A bit strange though, I've never heard anyone not like "The Basques" for ETA, if you get my meaning, but their scale was not the same.

Fair enough.

Who cares what they want, if they don't work, commit crimes or never assimilate they go back. The issue with the west is we don't push anyone to do anything, especially immigrants. Immigrants need to be told "YOU HAVE TO DO THIS, THIS AND THIS TO STAY IF NOT YOU GO BACK" My parents with the harsh standards before in Canada came here, learned English got jobs my dad a skilled carpenter my mom a house wife and contributed raising me and my siblings with christian values and western ideals, I am a completely Canadian that hates most other ignorant ass spics who come here and mooch welfare and still speak spanish all the fucking time and refuse to speak english it's maddening. The issue is always how the government treached people. They need to be treated like shit.

I feel so much angry, i fucking hate these scumbags

>No blacks, no dogs, no Irish
kek no never heard that one.

But that's the white man's bantz when you compare it to rape etc. Tommy is doing God's work.

When the English enslaved and colonised the Irish, the English were stereotyped as cunts. Ever hear the expression 'English cunts'?

But it didn't prevent some English people fighting on our side and smuggling us weapons.

Value your heroes where-ever their origin.

>van creeping towards a pedestrian as soon as he gets close

they just cant resist the vehicular murder can they

Wear a Swastika on your arm and yell the 14 words over and over again in the middle of an LGBT parade. Watch lefty heads explode.
Best part is that if you have a job, they can't fire you because you're brown and can sue their asses for being racist. You're probably in the best position you can be to be far-right in Canuckistan.

This guy is a fuckin hero.

When you've got a religion where their Jesus marries a 6 year old, consummating the marriage when she was 9, and the main sect of that religion, Sunni, tells it's followers to imitate that person, it doesn't bode well.

Bump for people to watch this, it puts things into a greater perspective.

>no blacks, no dogs, no Irish'.

blacks and irish because at the time they were younger single men not families.
dogs because of poo.
It was boarding houses not pubs.

Great vid exposing Muslims in the first world.

Contributing with depressing old Jared Taylor moment on MSNBC:
youtu.be/5xB-rSdHM8k?t=20

>>doesnt like evidence of Muslim violence
>>Must be the jews trying to start a race war

The UK will have a race war regardless of this man if things continue along their current trajectory

Go to 0:20

And the reason the police try and bury their heads is because they're afraid of the backlash, and that's now, the police are scared now, and it's an ever growing populace that they're scared of.

Appeasement is their answer.

The only solution would be an Islamic reformation, but it doesn't seem to be on the cards, especially with Saudi being so rich and powerful on the global scene.

A 20 something man just got put to death for denying Islam there, and the biggest joke is that Saudi Arabia are the head of the human rights committee, while they think stoning, throwing gay people off buildings, and killing non-believers is the way forward.

rt.com/news/386196-saudi-death-penalty-apostasy/

The bong posting that is a shit-tier ruse-smith. Niggers were looked down on for very different reasons to the Irish. The main reason for the ban on Irishmen in pubs was because they caused fights with the local soldiers who no doubt had done a tour or two in Ireland. The Irish were basically bad for business.

>the absolute level of jewish shilling by that host
holy shit

Pretty close.

Because they are all unemployed and living on gibs you dunce.

Fuck up leb. You cunts hit yourselves over manlets all the time. It's why you run for 20 of your faggots mates when ever a mini bogan smashes you.

We are the second biggest ethnic group in your country. We built your country.

That host is a child.

Make friends with white normies or conservatives and let them know you think white people are ok/great

No one ever says anything nice about us, so they'll probably remember you later and may be able to help. We're the race most prone to judging people individually and empathetically after all (which is largely the reason why we're in this mess in the first place)

Don't you get it, goy?
>Jews push regressive left wing beliefs
>flood European allies with their enemy, the Muslims
>Muslims take advantage of left wing beliefs to trash their countries
>massive right wing revival lead by jewish 'free speech advocates'
>who will destroy the Islam and defend Israel
The cultural marxism was all just a facade in our game of 4D chess, Sup Forums is nothing but controlled opposition.
You've got two choices, ally with Israel against Islam or let yourself be destroyed.

Don't you get it? Why do you think some many alt-righters are Jews?
This is checkmate, goy.