WW3 when?

mfw no happening.

but erry day I hear we're at the brink of a nuclear exchange

what gives?

>can't wait a few more hours to see what happens after Trump's meeting with senate about NK

never gonna happen

reminder the holocaust wasn't real
reminder nuclear weapons aren't real
reminder that "World War" death tolls are MASSIVELY inflated and basically we never even had a world war

why do all the autists/neets/cucks want ww3?

fuck off. there will be no ww3. u autists can die of depression and misery for all i care, i have a destiny to fulfill in this emerging far right wing world. buckle up and enjoy the oncoming new world order faggot

entertainment. I won't be affected by a draft because of all my officially diagnosed mental disorders so I will just watch the carnage on liveleak while sipping mtn dew.

This society is gay and no meaningful change will ever happen so things are only going to get worse and the dreams we had of having a good stable job and a nice house and a family in the country are all going to be forsaken for a literal hell of living in a cramped city megalopolis in a dying earth straight out of a dystopian fiction and we'll be subject to next level wage-slavery and intentional poisoning to make us too retarded to even comprehend out situation so we'll basically be giant walking husks of human beings whose only purpose is to make money for corporations

Because it would force the military to reinstitute the draft.

They'll accept homos, trannys, and women now. Being a limp wristed bitch no longer gets you out of dying.

Whereas ADD or Autism does.

>tfw survive total fucking war while degenerate faggots die in mass.

A world war isn't likelier than an actually plain 2-3 country war. Sadly.

suicide by deathmatch

oh boo hoo

u wont survive thermonuclear war tho, tard

You're probably some hoity toity millennial who works some dead end IT job praying to god it won't get outsourced or automated. suck a dick

a great cleansing is always good for society

WW3 will probably be a civil war
started by the battle between us and antifa

>implying a large scale world conflict will use nuclear weaponry.

Gas yourself.

this.
but we'll all die if it's a nuclear war.
it's just about to start. if the norks are attack russia is gonna hit the US fleet.

Don't worry brother be patient, summer gonna be hot... very hot, especially in USA but the real fun will start in 2019, screencap this.
Work out and set you mindset straight like an archer's arrow, because we were born to witness and participate in the biggest happening of our times, I can sense wheels of karma grinding furiously, we won't escape this but it is good, we were born for this.

Have you ever thought why so many of us don't see place for themselves in this society? Our hearts know the truth, now is not the world we are destined to commit to.

And remember one thing above all, our Frog God is watching, make sure he is not ashamed!!! So stop whining and rotting in your own monkey mind! Shitpost here and irl like there is no tommorow and be the happening you want to see in the world.

>implying I'm going to fight with antifa

This timeline was better when I was supposed to shoot guns against military drones and nuclear ordinance. I blame the Jews.

Um, never? because we are civilized people with high morales

2019? I can't wait that fucking long.

blackpill faggot. change is already underway. learn patience

>implying the earth isn't dying anyway

Your right-wing society is going to be a literal shithole

how long have you fucks been saying this?
>change is coming
>trump go in wew
>first 100 days
still hasn't changed shit, more like giving the keys to the jew mate.

blackpill yourself, the redpill was a blue in disguise

>implying it won't
Why do you think nuclear-capable powers have avoided open war like the plague despite tensions for over 70 years?

Forget the garbage you see in the comments around this topic and take this facts then decide when and if because except if one of you can see the future I doubt you know what may or may not happen so we know there are a lot of fake news regarding NK and ww3 but what happens in NK is real they do test missle and US have its battleships there what happens next we don't know. But we know that North Korea won't stope the test no matter the sanctions and US can't just leave I wasn't a believer of all this ww3 hysteria and I still think it won't happen but given the fact some people were arguing to death that under Trump administration US will not be involved in Syria and we can pretty much see how that ended so there may be a chance for ww3 after all we will live and we will see.