>that was good read

>Carve it out
>fill with bacon
>hide in mosque
>???
>profit

that was a good read

I barely finished it.

The writing is so fucking horrible. Either Arabic doesn't translate into English well, or this shit was written by literal retards. Reading it completely cemented the idea that "Islam is an inherently violent religion" into my brain.

yes because of poetic in its own language, not plain text.

>Reading it completely cemented the idea

Implying that this wasn't clear enough to you beforehand.

Well of course, how else are you going to get young kids able to memorize and recite it perfectly? Aside from endless repetition and beatings.

>that was a good read

Why would God make an infallible text only readily available in one language?

Makes for a good toilet paper.

>good read

If you like degenerate poetry, may I interest you in something a bit less stupid, its for kids above 5 years old :

Its called Dr Seuss

>That was good read
It makes better toilet paper. Its a shit leaflet, far inferior to the Bible. Muslims truly can't come up with anything of worth.

so what did you learn from reading it?

I enjoy the parts about aisha cleaning the prophet's semen

and yet every other holy book has been translated just fine

>live with uncle all throughout childhood
>uncle does a lot of work in Saudi, Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq
>school system there is an absolute joke, it's almost entirely based on their fucking book
>I read it because I have nothing else to do in that desert hell hole
>mfw that backwards ass thinking
>mfw those barbaric practices
>mfw blatant slave like mentality it tries to force on you
>mfw shitskins actually take this crazy bullshit serious
It's amazing when people say this is a good read. I will never understand it. Nor will I understand how Leftists love it. It's fucking insane.

My babysitter took me to an execution in Saudi though. Apparently the guy was a closet atheist. It was pretty terrifying.
They say nothing cures racism like travelling, but I beg to differ.

why not make the papers out of bacon ? Or kind of a mix of both

would be a good idea I think

Liberals don't read it. First world muslims barely read it.

That read was a best read like North Korea

This. Many of them probably know less about what is in the book than the average pol user. Its the reason why they look completely lost when certain parts of the book are mentioned.

Gonna be reading through the KJV bible for the first time. Any tips or any suggestions where to start? (other than at genesis)

have you read the old testament and the (((christian))) god who likes burnt flesh?

>They say nothing cures racism like travelling,

lol I never heard that bullshit saying in my life

must be an liberal anglo thing

That killing and being killed in the way of Allah is the only certain way to go to the Muslim paradise of gazelle-eyed virgins and young boys of perpetual freshness.

Now time to throw it in the trash.

So when are getting this light novel adapted?

Long story short, arabic was in fact a very rich language, one of the most popular things in arabia during the time of Muhammad was poetry,
the poets were rich and elite, only the best poems were hung up on the Kaaba (black box), for this reason the book itself wrote a poetic language.
(by God or himself, whatever you believe). When you change the design of poetry, the meaning of the text generally disappears, which is difficult to translate into other languages.

Nice what-aboutism.

That is good toilet paper