twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is president again?

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/about.html

/thread

CRY. HARDER.

She didn't if California's votes weren't counted

crying isn't politics

saged

Friendly reminder that this exact fucking thing happened to her during her primary race against Obama. Where were you people bitching then?

ur mum won dis dick niiiiggaaa

wtf? i love the electoral college now?

I'll keep this simple for you.
If basket ball was about attempted shots not points made then you would be right. Hiliary attempted the most shots. But, basket ball is about scoring the most points which Trump did. Sorry you do not like states having a balance of power, but it is a system set up to give the little guy a fighting chance. Perhaps you would be happier in communist china.

You were all aware of your democratic system before going into it. Cry elsewhere

WRONG
she lost the ec is a better system if it was pop vote all you need to do is campaign in 4/5 big cites and win fucking politicians would ignore you if you dont live in a city

If you win the presidency, you lose

She did? Weird...someone should tell Google to fix their shit.

Winning the popular vote ≠ winning the election.
What grade are you in? Have you taken a basic civics class yet?

I imagined a skinny pathetic virtue signalling male when I read this. Enjoy the girl of your dreams getting blacked.

Sure

The votes of urban and pedestrian retards don't count and shouldn't count.

THERE'S. NO. DIFFERENCE.

>crying isn't politics

Johnson won if Hillary and Trump votes didnt count

This. Anyone who willfully lives with niggers in high crime areas ia too stupid to vote.

I wish I could have grown up on a farm 10 minutes from a boom town in the 1950s. Those were the days...

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

she turned the frogs gay

No one gives a shit, saged and reported.

>illegals voted
>people voted multiple times
>Soros machines took Trump votes and cunted them for HIllary
>SHE WON

This is the same woman who couldn't produce enough supporters to fill a junior-high gym while Trump packed arenas.

But you go ahead and keep pushing the lie that this country ever wanted her.

>when you get more votes but still lose
she really was too smart to win

Nice try.

If you thought the electoral college or whatever the fuck system your country has was wrong, it was your obligation to address that during the election, instead of treating the entire process as a foregone conclusion. Hire competent people to manage your campaign next time, don't treat the voters like idiots, and most importantly choose a candidate that has a basic shred of humanity. You can drag on forever with the excuses, but you're digging yourself further into the same hole that cost you the election. Keep telling the average white American voter they are evil hillbillies though, double down on your ludicrous ideas. Sooner or later they will accept the truth you are pushing. For all the female hatred and distrust on this site, it encouraged me that women were as pissed off as the men with your condescending bullshit.

HER TURN!!!

>Trump rallies at big cities
>Clinton reaches out for rular people
>"Look, Trump has more people in his rallies"

Simply ebin

Sequential numerical values.

>wanting to be head of state.. being to stupid to understand even the basic rules of the election she is running for
>s..shee won!!

Faggot

TWICE!!

She didn't have popular support in the real world. Too many democrats were still pissed at her colluding with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to rig the primaries to steal the party nominee from Bernie Sanders.

But you democrats go ahead and try to get people to forget that in the real world you just could not find anyone who supported her.

We are hitting level of bait that shouldn't even be possible

Well said!

Evidently not.

Eat. A. Bag. Of. Dicks.

Bernie beat here by 4 million votes in the primary. He fucking won too.

you cannot ask for the rules to change once the game is over, faggot. be a man

>New York City

They just wanted "WE WOMAN PRESIDENT NOW" just like many of them just wanted "WE BLACK PRESIDENT NOW."

It was pure identity politics, which is why they so blatantly ignored her decades of massive corruption.

Don't forget
>maybe not run on a platform of FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>jew york
>rural

Pick one

but like how is he in the white house then tho

Go study how things work in US presidential elections.

Ah so that's what happened to her on election night. Great pic.

A woman will never hold the most powerful position on Earth

Really.. Coz only one of them is called POTUS

(((they))) won

Yeah, are you telling me that if Trump had won the popular vote but lost the electoral college, you wouldn't be crying like a fucking girl over it?

Oh God this again

Can somebody just take that pic, remove the popular vote numbers, and put in the electoral vote numbers in its place?

And for people that have trouble understanding that, make one that shows how many STATES each candidate won.

>That would bring these slide threads to a close much faster.

No she did not. She failed to appeal to all walks of life in America, even with the media and nearly all celebs on her side.

Even the gutless dog Bernie Sanders would have made a better president than her. But the commie lost and so did the Crooked One

fanfiction isnt a logical retort in an argument.

Clinton
>Not president
>Didn't win

Trump
>Is president
>Did win

No participation trophies here, sorry. Just wallow in your pathetic petulance for another few months.

>muh false equivalency.

Kek

Also, 2272.5? Half a delegate? I could probably google that but hopefully Sup Forums can explain that.

the fact that mods haven't created a sage filter on that image yet is just pathetic

Why is Argentina so based and Britain is full of cucks lately?

You don't ever see a British steakhouse, they just eat grease and salt that some slob reheated in a microwave. There's something in a culture of real men that lends itself to killing a large animal, carving a juicy slab of meat from it's carcass and searing it over a barbie.

Britcucks will never know the glory. Their testosterone is buried in the far flung corners of the world while the scum and inbred degenerates who cowered at home have taken the reins.

No she didn't. It is Americans who set the rules of determining who is their next president. They set the rules and according to those rules Hillary lost.

That's it.

He was here in Ocala, Florida. It was fucking huge. Half my school was gone to go see it, even if they didn't really like Trump.

When you hear a lib try to defend the popular vote system, bear in mind that you are listening to someone defend a system that is very similar to the ancien regime system of France right before the French revolution.

A system where urban aristocrats completely detached from their surroundings get to dictate the course of an entire nation,
Why?
Because reasons...

She could have won
>her biggest mistake was starting the great meme war with kek
>kek is greater

Just cause the loudest fans in the stadium we're rooting for you doesn't mean you won the game

>/electoral-college

it's a tool for the rich to control the poorfags

if Trump wasn't their guy they would've blocked him there

Clinton is a dipshit that run the most retarded election in history

A tool for the rich would be giving the popular vote to CA NY etc.

You're argument is fuck retarded.

>implying voting patterns would be the same if POTUS was elected by popular vote
>implying both candidates would have campaigned the same
>implying any of this matters when Trump is president anyway

Sharia Blue are you at it again?

BASICALLY, REVOLUTION NOW.
BASICALLY REVOLUTION NOW.

Popular vote is a terrible method of electing officials. If the popular vote method was used, major metropolitan areas such as New York and California would decide every election...completely marginalizing every person in between...which would lead to the collapse of the Union. The degenerate masses in the cities should get to decide the fate of all the rural people that actually do the work and produce food. The Founders were smarter than you and realized this, that is why this country is a Republic and we use an Electoral College.

'she won' yet you all cry and bitch about people not voting her or stealing votes from her

In a direct democracy sure. Too bad that's not our government type.

>decide to play game
>agree to rules
>suddenly lose, as per said rules
"BUT I ACTUALLY WON! FUCK OFF, CHANGE THE RULES!"

(You)

>If the popular vote method was used, the most populated areas would decide every election

Seems fair to me.

Also, you're forgetting that of the 3 most populated states in the US, 2 are traditionally Republican. NY and CA wouldn't control everything by default, that's bullshit rhetoric.

The electoral college is a retarded way to vote, it makes no sense. The President is a federal position whose role affects all Americans, regardless of which state they live in. Thus, he should be voted in by the people, not the states.

>buy the media
>buy Wall Street
>buy the DNC
>spend billions to control all the narratives
>lose anyway
>yfw

The assprint on the presidential chair begs to differ

Thanks for bumping this shit tier thread that was about to archive
sage.

The whole point of the Electoral College is to give the smaller States a voice, those States would never have joined the Union if their voice would completely drowned out by the handful of States that contain the major metropolitan areas. Also you are wrong, there are 86 electoral votes between California and New York...they are winner take all, so that basically the 51% liberal majority silences the sizable conservative voter base in both States. Without those 2 States, I doubt the liberals would ever win another election. But like I said, this is a Republic not a Democracy...so popular vote doesn't mean shit, and it never has.