Brit/pol: Dead country edition

>Wales to turn blue for the first time in 100 years
itv.com/news/wales/2017-04-24/shock-poll-suggests-tories-ahead-in-wales/

>Arron Banks decides not to stand in Clacton
order-order.com/2017/04/24/banks-bottles-it/

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=s3DhEUjYP_c

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Squazo10/status/857195764887506944
twitter.com/britainelects/status/857192608044593152
thetab.com/uk/cambridge/2017/04/26/breaking-julian-assange-speak-maths-faculty-today-92760
youtu.be/yHx8y1rFjdk
twitter.com/britainelects/status/857204522082607104
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>listening to Hitchens

Fuck off with your black pill meeme thread. Someone make a new thread.

I'm not 2bh, I couldn't think of a thread edition fast enough.

>just realised Peter is replying to the ghost of Enoch Powell in that tweet

>He then quoted the example of "Christopher" who said his husband had only had a 1% increase in his wages and only 15% less buying power. "Where is Christopher and his husband's share in the stronger economy?" he asked.
What does it mean?

>that brisk DP ending

Felt like someone had died.

Sorry lad

holy shit, almost half of current Lab voters say they might still change their mind

Once the Tory guns are fixed on Corbyn & the IRA they could drop below 20%

>'Corbyn is in record as having said NATO should be scrapped'
>'that's not Labour party policy'
EVERY TIME

Hitchens bots PLEASE fuck off

Between June 2016- right to April 2017 you fuckers straight ruined the thread with tripfaggotry and /r9k/ my fee fees

Just handed in all my coursework lads

i don't know what he's referring to

At least half the opposition benches political careers

Gays want to buy YOUR house

This.
I wish Hitchenscunts would just fuck off to reddit.

Overran since it wasn't expected PMQs to go on for nearly an hour.

>I never saw a deader country
>France

Reminder

twitter.com/Squazo10/status/857195764887506944

>so many posh twats in the last thread

This is the average Bong dwelling

A vote for anyone but the Tories is a vote for a flaccid Brexit.

>1% [annual wage increase] increase
this is not a sob story. Majority of private sector are not on percentage annual increase

The new NUS president, everyone.

(sorry for the shit formatting)

The country is dead and so is Brit/pol

>he lives in a house worth less than £300,000

>one comment: Probably Wayne Bridge
lmao

So just as shit as the paki she replaced

So leave then.

Who 'no slacking Brexit' here?

After a year of battling the blackpill I feel like I'm close to succumbing.

2017 is the year the globalists struck back and they struck hard.

Does anyone take the NUS seriously?

LONDON IS 50% NON-WHITE

MOHAMED IS THE MOST POPULAR BOY'S NAME FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS IN A ROW

just admit it already, the jews have destroyed your country

the only solution will be to forcibly deport the shitskins from Britain, and the jews will never allow you to do that, not without a violent revolution / coup d'etat of white nationalists, and that ain't NEVER gonna happen

Especially not in countries without a 2nd amendment

All of our countries are fucking done for

twitter.com/britainelects/status/857192608044593152
F

How's Corbyn's 2d snooker going?

No, I'm going to stay till the end and keep on making depressing threads until you realise how fucked we are.

So kill yourself then.

Good night Corbyn

Should I do it?

It's interesting that this kind of housing didn't appear so much in other Western nations.
I have seen stuff like it in Belgium and I should think the Netherlands has some to, but not as much as the UK. Nor Germany, france, etc.

I think it might have something to do with the rapidity with which England industrialised; the urban populations needing a home. Or perhaps England just has lots and lots of people living in dire conditions who needed housing quickly, thus we built tat like that.

>
>

If the Essex student is still here

Lads, the SJWs are already bitching about this
thetab.com/uk/cambridge/2017/04/26/breaking-julian-assange-speak-maths-faculty-today-92760

>not taking the comedian pill and banging Vietnamese sluts and becoming a parody of the worst areas of our modern society

>Theresa May will quite literally have a majority of the UK backing her

God I hope she goes over 50%

Then the 'MUH UNREPRESENTATIVE PARLIAMENT' idiots would be shut up for a few years

>MOHAMED IS THE MOST POPULAR BOY'S NAME FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS IN A ROW
no surprise when the muslims give that name 9/10
fake news fuck off

Kekked

>get rid of the angry muslim
>get this instead

What a victory

The whole place is a cesspit of virtue signalling these days - and im glad you realised that british students are seen as second rate.

speaking of trumps election, i had a new lecturer turn up around christmas time to teach the economics of the new deal, and i signed up to the lecture. Turns out she was an American woman from upstate New York, and claimed to have fled "political persecution" because upstate New York is republican. What annoys me the most is that these lecturers feel completely comfortable saying these things, because the classes are full of left-wing emotional drones with no minds of their own

This reality check guy's mic sounds disgusting

They're specifically in Birkenhead, I imagine they housed a large portion of Cammell Lairds workers in its heyday

> He doesn't inhabit a council home and live off the dole whilst shitposting on Sup Forums.

Pleb.

What will the repercussions be when people realise the Tories aren't cutting immigration?

Will people even notice?

see

>voting for british Hillary
for what purpose, doesnt ukip exist?

that type of housing is abundant in mining towns especially in the north west and sheffield

UKIP is dead

Give yourself a laugh lads

youtu.be/yHx8y1rFjdk

>pretty girls like my new goybook profile picture

Are they memeing me?

Embrace the coming darkness. We have little time left. Tories will win, UKIP will vanish and we'll have a watered down brexit. Vote UKIP this GE, it could be the last time you ever do so.

UKIP is more hopeless than Labour

UKIP is shit. They're CIVIC cucks and have barely any decent policies besides immigration.

The Tories are worse obviously. There's literally no hope.

Yeah but they're basically dead in the water

thanks for reminding how grateful i should be i'm not retarded enough to go to a Uni like Essex

going to Exeter or Nottingham in September

It means drop them a cheeky private mail you nonce

UKIP will be gone after this election, I'm voting for them one last time then I'm probably never going to vote again and just give up on politics altogether. Fuck this world man.

I'm thinking about just voting either BNP or National Front. If I'm going to vote for any hopeless party I'd rather it be one I agree with on most things.

Aye could be.
Industrialists used to have those kinds of terrace houses built for their workers.
It ponders the question: what were they living in before that? Where did they move from and what was their housing like there? Better or worse than the terrace housing, and whatever else.

Deploy the dick

Not that user but I'm a current Essex student.

History is a subject I know has quite a lot of left wing influence, I'm in the Dept of Gov and its still pretty good honestly even after King.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/857204522082607104
>that dip while tories spike
UKIP might as well sit out this election and save themselves some money. May is gobbling up their vote this time around.

I agree with you there lad. I can't ever see myself voting for any party other than UKIP or ones similar to it, electoral politics is a fucking joke.

It's back to work with me, see you in an hour or two, brit/pol/!

I thought May is pure political aids though? Is there no better alternative?

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Manchester in February to start a new life in Europe

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to Britain! Any of you lads want to meet up at the pub for a pint of brew next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!

None.

>UKIP might as well sit out this election and save themselves some money

Pretty much what i was thinking . they wil be lucky to get 30% of the vote they got in 2015

whats the job?

>tfw no potato-kun

When governments get a super majority all the other parties re-brand and rework themselves to tackle them in response. When UKIP dies there's a damn good chance a new, more right wing party will rise from it's ashes.

>33 year old MP
>Grey hair
JUST

A lot of people say they will vote BNP, it will be interesting to see what kind of rise they get.

I used to do History and Politics in the first year but changed to full Modern History in the second year.

desu i stayed away from the obvious left-leaning stuff and study mostly Chinese and Russian history now, which is full of lecturers that despise communism.

Hows your studies going? always wanted a campus Sup Forums meetup but i know that wont ever happen lol. theres a fair few Essex Students on Sup Forums you know

May is fine. Stop believing blackpill mongs.

>Manchester
>I'm gonna be a Brit!
Neck yourself.

Better to take this to

or /soc/ then here.

Because I imagine your about to be hit with an unrelenting (you) storm of negativity

>Manchester
As a manchester fag here .Welcome

UKIP got fucked up first by a bunch of Tory interlopers who just wanted to reset their political careers. Some might have been Tory agents all along (i.e. Douglas Carswell)

Then, after Brexit, UKIP have no real purpose but to hold the Conservative party to account.

Basically, until the end of Brexit, there is no role of UKIP unless that become a crypto white nationalist party with a radical line on immigration.

Disillusioned with current political parties?

Are you tired of the same old shit being spewed forth by the many mouths of the various mainstream Labour, Conservative and Lib Dem mouthpieces?

It's time you voted for the Beady Party. Nobody will tell you that it is the lack of Aryan blood in circulation as well as their increasing numbers on our streets that are the cause of our great national decline.

It's time you vote Beady. The only party prepared to strip the rights given to Aryans in the past twenty years by the Labour party.

How the fuck can you look at her record and think to yourself that she's fine?

How can you look at Hitchens' record and believe what he says?

>Wales to turn blue for the first time in 100 years
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN? 1000 YEAR TORY REICH

>listens to Hitchens
>wants to be have a serious opinion

>and im glad you realised that british students are seen as second rate.

Kek, any sane person would see that from a mile away. That's why you have so many Pakis, Chinese and non-EU students in the campus, they pay a lot more for their degrees (3x more if I remember correctly), hence they value a lot more to the University than the regular British students. I kid you not, I had a friend in my first year that was doing a CompSci degree - he failed his math exam at the end of the year, and in order to take another one he had to pay some cash to the Uni. This guy was piss poor, a fellow from Dover, the first of his kind to ever enter University. He failed to get the money in time, therefor the Uni failed his whole year down the toilet. All of this while most non-EU students didn't have to pay a single dime for retakes.

>nd claimed to have fled "political persecution" because upstate New York is republican.

hahahahhahahahahahhaha
*gasp for air*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Jesus lad. I thought my lecturer saying that Romania and Bulgaria were pashalik states (completely annexed by the Ottomans) was completely mad, but this goes to show you a rotten apple can rot even past decay.

>because the classes are full of left-wing emotional drones with no minds of their own

Completely agree. Campus during warm times looked like San Francisco taking a shit on London, aka left-winged drones running amok with their coloured hair and piercings.

Peter Hitches is right, the country is dead, no amount of voting for "Mummy May" will change that.

We swapped our values for the religion of consumerism, there isn't an appetite for traditionalist policies here.

That's hit as fuck who the fuck is this

I don't believe everything he says though because I'm not a blind sheep who does nothing but follow

My studies are going alright desu, done with coursework so now I'm just fucking around with societies and top bar mostly.

It is surprising how many Essex students I see on here, you'd be like the third I think. Met a random one in /his/ the other day too.

If I could place most left-wingers on campus it would be in History/literature. Honestly I know some 2nd year History students who had to write a compulsory question on "His-story" gendered understanding of history. I think the person who gave that didn't mark it, and thankfully so everyone who took that completely rubbished it to my understanding.

I hope that'll happen lad, I wish Nige would come back. It's all just fucked.

And neither am I.