Can we forget about the past and start from the beggining?

Can we forget about the past and start from the beggining?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, we are liquidating Ukraine together. So.. Yay - cooperation.

>together
Wut?

kys

By removing Ukraine?

That would be great start in my opinion.

The hell do you thing the whole thing is about? For various, utterly insane in perspective reasons it serves everyone's best interests to destroy ukrainian state.

Do you really think a Russian client state can't resist a colour revolution if it wanted to?

You are getting work force replacements out of it.
US is using it as excuse to Funnel IMF funds into State Dep pockets.
Russia is happily taking in even more ukrainians than EU combined for cheap white russian orthodox workforce and is syphoning it's own share of cash and produce trough corruption and trade, which, pay attention, is possible because despite the annexation of crimea is still going on and no formal declarations of war took place from any side.

Not while Ukraine exists.

Leader of the Cheka was Polish

I'm not thinking about it at all nor other Poles do. Media are crying about muh russian imperialism, but all I know is you took Crimea because of military fabrics or something. And speaking about cheap workforce, most of ukrainian refugees goes to Germany.
You are cute.

And this legend

tfw he wanted to reform soviet military and got killed because muh conspiracy.

wrong guy, you are thinking of Mikhail Tukhachevsky, too smart for his own good.

Ye, right. My bad.

>most of ukrainian refugees goes to Germany
Which is why Trump probably gonna be dumping the duty of care about ukraine on Merkel.

US did it's usual liberal-idiotcratic coup thing. Russia used it as opportunity to jack crimea (warm water ports is russian catnip) Germony was all in for it cause it thought it can get a buffer state and split russia/ukraine.

Why russia would let it happen? Ever heard "You should be shot as a lesson to others?" after maidan ratings of Navalny - our chief western liberashka plummited and Putin's skyrocketed.

Besides we hate ukrainian nationalists and letting them destroy their own nations is a perverse kind of pleasure and a way to get rid of them for a few decades.

It's not reeealy paranoia if they are out to get you, but yes - a good guy allround.

IF ONLY I COULD TUUURN BAAACK TIME

also Im pretty sure Rokossovsky was the only non-manlet in the USSR.

Were any Bolsheviks taller than 1.65m?

LET'S DO IT KIDDO

>UK
Votes for Brexit and will get a Conservative landslide
>USA
Votes for Trump, gets Kushner, no wall, no Muslim ban and more wars for Israel
>Austria
Elects a green communist
>Netherlands
Voted for a cuckservative EU puppet and Denk
>France
About to elect an EU Rothschild banker who shags grannies
>Germany
Has a choice of Merkel Mother of Migrants and Martin 'Germany only exists to ensure the existence of Israel' Schulz
>Slavs
Pro-EU welfare niggers

Feels good being the only genuinely patriotic white country.

I hope both Russia and Poland cease to exist. Absolute degenerate nations.

oooooooooooooooooooops

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

t. descendant of criminals

I guess it won't happen with Putin and PO/PiS in power.

Fuck, we really need to build a Great Wall around Eastern Europe.

That was under labour, who are in possibly the most hilariously bad position of any left wing party in the western world.

>from the beggining

poland was part of russian empire

It's all fun and games on Sup Forums, but when I'm repeating for 10 years straight - we have to be friends with Russia, people laugh at me and/or call me Putin's spy.

When I'm saying anything positive about Russians, people are calling me a communist lol.

They destroy themselves. We take no part in that. Also as much as I would like to be friends it's good to have someone between us, my ruskie bro

>russian (((emire)))
AXAXAXAXA
*sells Ivan for two dogs*.

This, literally the last hundred years of russian history were dictated by jews.
There is no and there never was a Russian empire, but a jewish empire.

It would be ((( (((russian))) empire))) then.

>most of ukrainian refugees goes to Germany.

really? i haven't seen any ukies here. all the refugees we get here are so-calles "syrians". majority of them is actually afghanis, pakis, maghrebis, and random niggers from africa, but they are all called "syrians" because reasons

"oficially" all of them are here, but do you seriously believe they prefer to stay in this shithole instead of going to any western country?

>most of ukrainian refugees goes to Germany.
What refugees? We have a million or so of Ukrainians working here, legally or not. You won't see them in client service, but there are tons of them in low paying production, construction, farming etc. jobs.

I'm not denying we have a lot of them in here. I just said that a lot of them also went to other western countries.