WE MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, Sup Forums

WE MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, Sup Forums.

No we didnt. Fucking pussy.

It's a bad "choice" but still the least terrible.

RON PAUL COME BACK

Yep we voted Hillary.

I don't even want to hurl insults at you anymore, I just want you to leave. I'm so sick of you shills ruining our board. I'm serious. Leave. Get out. Close this window and don't open it again. Open the_donald and never leave. Please.

Yea, Killary would be so much better, it would be the greatest timeline possible. Fucking Drumpf

I didn't. My hands are clean.

It's the dumbass kids who thought memes could translate into actual policy. And now they're sliding headfirst into a reality brick wall. Glorious.

No we didn't faget. Absolutely no one regrets voting for him.

Why not sage faggots?????

>Wah, don't insult Qwampftst
Back to >>The_Turdshit

better a con man than a shit eating grim prostitute.
can you believe it ? we would be having 24/7 speeches of MUH VAIGNA, EQUALITY WOMN ARE SNOWFLEKS XD
at least Trump winning was a punch to the liver to leftists and liberals.

How would Hillary have been better?

Hilldawgs, report in!

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls

Daily reminder that this man is a major source of the desecration of Sup Forums and its invasion and degradation by shills. In my opinion we should TOTALLY REJECT all pro Trump posts and assumed them to be COMPLETELY COMPROMISED. Those that aren't directly the work of paid shills, are the work of those influenced by the paid shills, and are therefore an extension of that paid shilling.

I suggest TOTAL LOCKDOWN on pro Trump threads, comments and content in order to rid ourselves of this plague.

fuck off shareblue shill

Trump being bad doesn't mean Hillary is good.

You act like you were forced to vote for one of the other. Reject the pretend elections, form or join a militia, start education groups.

It is truly pathetic that you believe yourselves red pilled and yet also believe that such a deeply corrupt world system would allow you to have a candidate that fulfils at least to some degree what you believe.

The truth is if it is even half as bad as most of the people on this board say it is then no good man has ever been president and never will be under current conditions.

>CTR working this hard

>actually trying to influence people to suicide

seriously you shills are fucked in the head.

Nah, we got Gorsuch. But NuTrump won't be accomplishing anything else. He has been compromised.

>actually trying to influence people to suicide

Where do you think you are? Really your redditry shines through like a beacon

not necessarily the wrong choice, it's more that there never was one
trump is very bad and a part of the establishment but everyone else would have been very bad and a part of the establishment too
everyone who isn't totally desperate to stay in his dream world where regular people can determine what happens can now see how things are and always will be under this system
so in a way it's a valuable lesson and a good thing trump can show that things don't work like people imagine they do
not that people will learn from it - they will fall for the next fraud or in extreme cases will even deny that trump is a fraud

Mmmm.... nah, Actual Pol users don't use drumpf, only Leftists refer to him as such.

>at least Trump winning was a punch to the liver to leftists and liberals.

You mean a rallying cry for them, while he systematically discredits the conservatives on his own side by acting like a fucking moron and going back on every single campaign promise.

No he is DEFINITELY a net bad for the right. He is ourguy, we have been very clear about that, and now he is a total embarrasment and it turns out people were paid to shill reddit and in all likelyhood this board with pro Trump memes.

The elections over, t_dookie. Beating a dead horse won't save you.

Nice try lib.

It was the only choice we had. You have to go back

we had to at least try to change the system to know it was this fucked up

it's not like Trump is doing anything that Clinton wouldn't do. Fucked either way.

At least now I know that voting is useless, so I'll go back to voting Libertarian like I always do

You must trust in KEK. Trust in what you can't understand.

supporting either one of the establishment candidates (trump, hillary, cruz, sander, stein, johnson) or any candidate indeed, legitimises the position of whoever wins, if nobody voted, there would be no mandate. The less people who vote, the weaker the mandate

>26 replies
what a bunch of faggots

I told you stupid fascists this would happen. Remember me? You called me a libtard for voting Hillary. Guess I get the last laugh.

lmaoo we are here to stay. i hope you will kill yourself.

MAGA

KEK chose Trump. If the shoe fits wear it and see where it takes you.

>Reject the pretend elections, form or join a militia, start education groups
back to mommy's basement

We got him elected to spread chaos, which is exactly what he is doing. Praise Kek.

Pic related

>it's not like Trump is doing anything that Clinton wouldn't do. Fucked either way.

and now the left is energised and the right sits back on its heels on the defensive doing mental backflips trying to defend the kikery of the one they once supported.

Its been a couple months and he has already pretty much made clear he isn't going to do any of the shit he said he would.

Where does this sound familiar? Oh right, every president before him to. Obama, remember all those promises? Not kept. Often the issues made worse.

Remember Bush? Yeh, RETARD.

Reagan? Under Reagan the CIA sold drugs and weapons to enemy nations in order to fund terrorists in Nicaragua.

Clinton? Do I even need to talk about the fucking audacity of this cunt?

Name me one fucking good president ever and tell me why it will ever be different with the same election system and same media?

At least he gets it. It's always darkest before dawn.

I am part of far right group in Britain. Let me tell you anybody serious about this does not believe the Trump scam.

>Actual Pol users
>Pol
Go back to r/the_donald you retard.

I believe in KEK.

I'm the VP of infinity sales group and I can assure you that there is no media corruption. Drumpf was just really ignorant so now he's coming around

No we didn't make the wrong choice, Trump was saying all the right things. Just harden the fuck up and accept that this was an experiment which revealed democratically elected leaders are never going to fight the system.

I was with Trump all the way from the beginning, and I even tried to fight in the meme war by making shitty OC like pic related. However, we have to admit at this point that Trump has been compromised. He absolutely had the right intentions going in, but (((they))) obviously threatened his family or something and now he's a kike puppet like the rest of them. He'll have to do something pretty big to prove otherwise for me.

Fuck off faggot, we did not make the wrong choice. Get the fuck off my board you cuck.

The world looks the same as always from here.

I wanted him to at least attack ISIS, but he has done nothing of the sort, besides that, all his policies suck, his trade deals are beyond shitty, and Mexico it's making him pay for his dolphin tuna.

Welcome to politics, you lose every fucking time.

PULL UP YOUR PANTIES AND BE A BIG GIRL FAGGOTS.

Tell me one thing he did wrong and i'm off the Trump train

>inb4 muh attack on Syria empty airbase

>WRONG CHOICE

It was the best choice, even if it was a terrible one.

(((they))) literally are his family. He was compromised from the very beginning

Eat shit and die, you cuck.

At first I thought it was all 4D chess, now I'm not so sure. Imagine if him marrying his kids out to the kikes was a setup for taking them down for killing his friends on 9/11.

((((((((we))))))))

Jesus I can't believe you fags are still trying to troll this place, doing absolutely nothing would honestly accomplish your goal quicker than this.

>WAAA MY CANDIDATE LOST
>WAAA TRUMP IS NO GOOD
Someone needs tissues because they still believe voting changes anything.

>Trump was saying all the right things

Are you like the 14 year old girl I lost my virginity to when I was 14? Right before I fucked her, I also told her all the right things, hence the fucking. No, I did not love her and she wasn't the only one.

you did indeed make the wrong choice.

being a man is admitting when you have been mistaken and accepting that better minds saw what you did not and respecting them in order to learn from them. If you do not you will remain ignorant and thus inferior.

Pride will make you stupid.

there were many other choices

agreed....

Are you part of national action? how can I join?

What are you fucking retarded? Trump has always been a blatant kike, but you were too busy being a god damn smegma chewing, cum guzzling, scrotom sucking, bitch, nigger, newfag fucking faggot- sucking the cock of authoritah- to realize it!

It's an oligarchy. The presidents are mere puppets for the rich. We are slaves. That's how it is. I'm not a man. I'm a frog. An overgrown tadpole on pol.

you probably have a local group, where are you based? People get into them in different ways. Its not so much a process of being recruited or actively joining as gradually becoming involved. Obviously they are extremely wary of police presence and such

fuck off shitlib, annoying little pest.

It was fair to say this was a shill opinion for a long time, because CTR/Shareblue and other places really were raiding us. However, it's time to talk about the jewish problem.

>there were many other choices

All of which were just as bad as one another. My point is that Western liberal democracies are a sham and voting has been rendered virtually pointless.

There was no right choice. Democracy is fixed, do you honestly believe (((they))) would allow you to vote if it made any impact?

Granted, all the correct people hated Trump.
However clinging to the golden buffoon reveals endemic lack of situational awareness by the disposable electorate. It would be nice to dismiss them all.

What kind of fucking faggot types like this? Anyway, as I explained in this post, I thought he married his kids out so he could crush Israel for what they did to his friends on 9/11.

exactly, so why in hell would you vote for Trump, by other choices I meant other ways to be political without voting

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start

If you're gonna make an omelet you gotta crack some eggs. PRAISE KEK BUT BOW TO THOTH.

>thought he married his kids out so he could crush Israel for what they did to his friends on 9/11.

this is one of the taller stories I have seen on Sup Forums. You have absolutely no evidence of this. I guarantee.

Reddit your political tactics are shit, you've been going stromg for a week but we can see through you.

Aww trumpkins mad that Trump won't make the scary brown people go away

So, voted for Hillary did you? Still crying? Still think the world has any use for your bullshit?

Yep, you are still a loser.

reddit is all the pro Trump posts

>we had to at least try to change the system to know it was this fucked up

Do you honestly think the system hasn't seen this kind of thing before?

You are not the first people to bring about a revolution, and you will not be the last.

I'm not the only one who has brought this up, newfag. It's circumstantial but it's certainly the vibe I got leading up to the election. He watches Info Wars and is likely red pilled about 9/11, and he claims he lost friends on 9/11 (which makes sense considering he's a businessman from New York)

Trump was my life for two years, his twitter was my homepage, Breitbart was my first bookmark
I even got my copy of Crippled America signed by DJT himself
but after the Syria thing I can't believe that I voted for this fat blowhard
fuck this shit I'm out, fuck Drempf
I'm burning my MAGA hat tonight
by pol this is the last post I will be making here

Amen. Smells of a Reddit fuck trying to divide us.

Have you seen his tax plan? No income tax for those making less than 50,000. Immigration down 80 percent.

GOD TIER CONFIRMED.

At least we'd have healthcare.

Quitter KEK will smite you.

>why in hell would you vote for Trump

His one redeemable feature is that he's going to lower immigration.

>by other choices I meant other ways to be political without voting

Like what? Revolution is all but impossible. In the context of British politics I've resorted to biding my time and I cannot say more.

Look, I'll be the first one to agree Trump is fucking people over who voted for him.

HOWEVER, the alternative was a literal commie cuck, or a Traitorous Whore called Shillary.

There was no alternative to Trump.

>"we"
nice try hillary

You know that tin foil hats don't ACTUALLY block the mind control beams, right?

>"we"
>using the phrase "drumpfkins"
Guys, millions of dollars by Geörgy Soros, and you shills still are not able to infiltrate this place properly?

fucking shill, leave this board faggot

Funny the loudest voices opposing him AREN'T EVEN AMERICAN.

>reagan

This is a man who allowed the CIA to sell cocaine in order to fund terrorism. He also sold arms to Iran while the US was sending billions of dollars in aid the Iraq during the Iran/Iraq war. This was also to fund globalist terrorism in Nicargua.

Liking Reagan is a clear sign of complete ignorance to the activities of the CIA and their subversive agenda.

Reagan was the Trump of his day, i.e a shiny celebrity puppet used to dull the masses while the deep state carried out horrific shit all over the world.

These are the same faggots who will be le heliocopter meme, when the heliocopter man was also a CIA puppet, if you actually look at information on this famous CIA coup, you will understand that Pinochet was deliberately chosen for his malleability and stupidity. These are the people the CIA use, people with a sense of self grandeur, like Trump, are easily manipulated and distracted if you please their vanity.

Allende was a communist, sure, but the fall of Chile was a win for the globalists and lose for nationalism.

>Weve never supported trump

So why do you still support trump?

> It's circumstantial

>certainly the vibe (feels) I got
>He watches Info Wars
> and is likely red pilled

Nope you can only pick one of those

>e claims he lost friends on 9/11

that is so sad nevar 4get i play small tiny violin

Dumb t_d shitkid

>People are getting paid to make these threads every 30 minutes or so

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls

I REPEAT. THIS MAN TRIED TO DIVIDE US WITH PAID SHILL PRO TRUMP CONTENT

London

Stop believing in democracy