More and more Indian IT engineers are under-skilled, unwanted, and unemployed

qz.com/965291/wipro-to-h1b-more-and-more-indian-it-engineers-are-under-skilled-unwanted-and-unemployed/

>On April 21, reports suggested that Wipro, India’s third-largest information technology (IT) company, has laid off up to 600 employees. Meanwhile, US-based Cognizant is reportedly considering laying off 6,000 in India, where the bulk of its workforce is stationed. Earlier this year, Infosys, the country’s second-largest IT firm, acknowledged that it was “releasing” nearly 2,000 employees every quarter, and cutting back on recruitment.

>And this may be only the beginning of the bloodbath.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Computer science is a super new field unlike math or physics which is why Indians can learn all they need to make money with it in under a year, but as Comp sci gets more developed it will take longer for people to master.

Also

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the king poo knew this was going to happen eventually so he taxed the IT companies heavily and invested in infrastructure but unfortunately everybody pooped all over it and now it's ruined

I thought muslims weren't supposed to drink alcohol?

>tfw sober since february but would consider sucking dick for a sip of finebrandy

Interesting. My cousin is in India working right now(We are not Indian btw) and he said to me that the IT workers of his company in Bombay are bad to worthless. Yet companies are still sending jobs overseas.

Not really. It's more a backlash to the terrible work they produce.

Outsourcing IT was incredibly easy to do and you only paid pennies for the work, but when that work starts losing you money because it's so poorly coded, do it once and do it right becomes the better model.

Indians are the shittiest IT people in the world. Learnt the hard way hiring a couple via freelancer.com

>be used as cheap slave labor
>President who actually knows what is really going on is elected
>taxes and threatens companies who do this shit
>free slave labor not cheap anymore
>immediately fire thousands of employees because they are actually worthless and they lied to them in order to keep paying them 2/hr

Kinda feel sorry for the poos.

I work at an infosys office... Holy god management is full retard 24/7.

Looking for ways to save money, they downsized the office removing all confrence rooms, the break room, and all the extra storage.
Now they are complaining because we have no where to store things
We send laptops to people basically renting the laptops from infosys, and they are the most inbred fucking retards i have ever had the faintest inkling that they exist. Laptops regularly come back with superglued keys, taped keys, scratches, completly totaled computers. they ship them in a box with no packing to ship back to the office, then complain when they have to wait for laptops because we dont have any that arent broken..... Oh, and 75% of the people in the office are indian... None wear deodorant, they all smell, and EVERYTHING SMELLS LIKE FUCKING CURRY..

>they remove everything but the slave labor

I expect your company to go down under in a few years because of this

Nevermind, Indian workers.

Indian business owners are the fucking worst. Masters of the Ebenezer Scrooge School of Business, they'll never issue a refund for anything, even if they're clearly at fault.

>>And this may be only the beginning of the bloodbath.

HOLY DESIGNATED SHIT

Yeah they aren't. The tattoo on her hand is a Lotus blossom too though, which is a Buddhist thing. She's likely just full of shit. Probably a niggress who thought she would be cultural for a day.

>be pajeet
>come to Canada to work in computer science
>take your first job from a white man
>sit down at your desk
>look everything up on stack exchange
>hit on every women that has a heart beat
>have to piss
>go to the bathroom
>first time you've ever seen a toilet or urinal
>piss on the floor
>company has to hire extra janitors
>get paid minimum wage
>go home
>employer regrets hiring you
>Can't fire you because you were a diversity hire

Every single one that comes here is exactly the same

My waifu

>Superpower by 2030

>hit on every women that has a heart beat

I've never understood this why are Indian men so pervy, there worse than turks.

>IT engineer

>>>>IT ENGINEER

i don't think you know what these words are

computer and electrical engineers create IT jobs for low class retards that couldn't get into an engineering program

It's just a part of the reason why there's so goddamn many of them and why they never stop reproducing. Indians have become an invasive species and really need their own hunting season to cull their numbers. Every year I think we should release about a thousand man-eating tigers into their country to keep the curry problem in check.

>Indian
>IT
>engineers
They can't even dig a whole in the ground to shit in there, fucking subhumans. If you ever hear an idea to hire Pajeets just tell your boss to suck your dick off and get fired, it will improve your life by a huge margin. Fuck these subhumans.

No they dont. You're fucking retarded.

Pent up sexual frustration from childhood mang. Just look at Indian YouTube, a well majority of it is just shitty mediocre erotica.

Then what do they do, chief? As far as I know, EE and CompEs design electrical systems used in computation and IT people help grandma's install their printer

all these millions of non whites getting STEM degrees cuz their retarded parents told them to, hey guess what, u r as retarded as them, the paper and liberal classes wont make ur shit genes better

IT engineers are essentially system admins and help desk staff. They don't make jobs, they are jobbers. If you were over the age of 18 you'd know this.

Indians are the worst IT workers in the whole godamn planet. Basically chimps with computers. They suck.

I lived in India 2 years working with them chimps. Grew a hatred of them.

I have a small IT company. Me and my partner like to say we don't hire Indians for any job that is nescessary to think. Only data monkey stuff.

can you not read? i said computer and electrical engineers make the jobs, IT people suck them up

As someone who has to deal with Indian call centers all day long, thank fucking goodness. My job really makes me fucking hate India half the time. The more of those call center jobs that go to Native English speakers the better.

Everyone in the industry knows that Indians are terrible. They put in long hours, but they're completely incompetent and ruin every project they're attached to.

Managers are greedy and stupid, so they see a billion people who work hard for pennies and think they hit the jackpot. Eventually they realize they're getting screwed and hire westerners again. This cycle of retardation has been happening at every major tech company in the west for more than 20 years now.

Indians have an average IQ just above Africans. And by just above, I mean in the low 80's.

What do you expect when people are so fucking tired of getting street shitters on customer support and doing half assed jobs with their awful attitudes.

top kek

>worst IT workers on the planet

This desu.

They wouldn't know how to troubleshoot a problem if it leaped up and bit them in the ass

Indian job apocalypse = day of the ________ ?

the great apoopcalypse is upon us
the day of the flush will finally come

>the day of the flush
Beautiful.

Gavin?

Those chimps also have the worst inferiority complex in the godamn planet.

When I lived in India all they fucking talked about is "going to US" or "going to Canada".

No fucking self respect. They have themselves and their country. They know they are inferior and pestilent. They look up to the white man and their dream (OF ALL OF THEM) is to live in the white man's country. Pretty pathetic.

1 billion refugees, great

We got lions, tigers and bears oh my

finally some good news.
I work in IT and I got a raise couple of weeks ago. Had to know there were gonna be some strings attached, the week after my raise I sudenly found two pajeets in my office, new 'colleagues' that I had to 'train'.
Good thing they turned out to be horrible lazy cunts, they're gone and I still got my raise

Brazil knows its shit, the only thing worse is Indian Nationalists that think the whiteman stole everything from them.

I work as a coder for a large american bank and was assigned 2 indians to help me with my project this past year. First day supervising them and everything this one girl writes is syntactically incorrect.
I ask her why and she replies she doesn't know what code we''re using so she thought she could use anything.
I wouldn't hesitate to say that using off shore workers has been actively using american companies money for as long as they've been hired. It's only been somewhat recently that the clueless managers understand that it doesn't matter if you're paying someone 10k a year if the quality of their work is literally garbage.

Outsourced Indian work tends to be very poor. The managers at the office I work at lose their shit when outsourced work comes back and it doesn't make any sense.

>video rel
holy fucking shit that was disturbing

Is it.. "normal" ( in India ) to sit right next to the fucking roads?

google 'designated shitting street'

someone who answers a phone and tells you to restart your PC is not an engineer.

Why is Mr Bean wearing a burqa

because too many companies went bankrupt by outsourcing to retards in india that are PhDs after 2 weeks of "studying"

>Every year I think we should release about a thousand man-eating tigers into their country to keep the curry problem in check.
are there even a thousand tigers alive in the world at any given point in time?

Poo
In
Loo

At this point the hijab is something feminists wear because they think it will upset daddy. Like tattoos and having 7 cats instead of children and dating the most obnoxious Chad they can find.

Non-functional women are always looking for new ways to upset their dads. Fuck me if I know why.

I googled it.
What the hell is wrong with this so-called 'culture' ( or should I say sub-culture ) I think that Indians should just give up on their independence and let the British rule them.

Job titles in the tech sector are horribly inconsistent and prone to inflation as a way of making the drone happy about not getting a raise.

Texas used to be hyper vigilant about only allowing people with an engineer's license to use the title engineer. They've softened this somewhat because of large companies wanting to call everyone remotely tech related an engineer. Most other states don't five a damn as long as you just say engineer rather than licensed professional engineer.

It's a title that should be regulated and reserved just like doctor. In some states it's not even legal to call yourself a barber without passing a certification test and being licensed but for some reason the title of engineer is free game.

those fucking eyebrows are eyebushes. what a hideous beast.

All the smart Indian workers got citizenship ages ago.

Kek

Work with inidians, can confirm the deodorant and curry stench claims

You know how Catholic girls get off on breaking the rules. I find Muslim women to be the same.

All job titles should be regulated and reserve, but we need guilds.

Stupid Rajeshes

>sit
He was shitting.

He was taking a shit, on a street, then slipped on his own shit.

I can only imagine working in an indian infested IT hellhole. I used to work in an indian infested web development/platform development hellhole, and it was fucking awful. As you said, everyone smelled, nobody had any idea how to do their work, I frequently saw indian guys walking around with their shoes off and washing their feet in the break room sink.

We had DBAs that were so bad they forgot how to do a join command. I wasn't even in their department and I fixed an issue they had. Note that I said "DBAs" and not "a DBA". That's because a team of three was stumped by one join command.

The Pajeets in my office are the biggest bullshitters ever. Literally shake someone's hand for the first time and start going on about how great they are "Elloooo mai nehm is Pajeet end I em expert in Boltzmann machines". No you cunt, you imported a package in python and can't even get it to work properly. Also their interactions with women are beyond cringeworthy, and there is a clear correlation between the toilet being an utter catastrophe and the office demographics. Also no fucking social etiquette. Blasting music through earphones, randomly humming, shouting on the phone in the middle of the office, etc.

>More and more Indian IT engineers are under-skilled, unwanted, and unemployed
But all indian engineers are under-skilled, unwanted, smelly, can't cooperate or take orders and give in exchange low work quality.
Their results are abhorrent. As is their smell and behaviour.

I'd rather work with dirt eating vietnamese or kazahkstanese engineers than indian ones.

>Capital one bathroom is closed off
>one of the indian workers keep shitting in urinal
>this gone on for 4 weeks
>cleaning staff about to drop contract

> Hiring them for data monkey work

Ha. Ha. Ha. No.

> Work as a marketing analyst
> Firm hires a bunch of Indians to do prospecting
> Half of what they hand in just isn't done
> The other half is riddled with errors
> Approach manager, tell him that I could get the entire project done faster from scratch, since I'm basically already doing their job for them
> "No, user, your time is expensive and theirs is cheap. Just keep doing QA for what they're doing."
> Pajeet gets a hold of my personal email from an email chain from months ago
> Starts copying that on work emails instead of my professional email
> "Pajeet, please use my work email instead of my Gmail for all project communications."
> "Dilililililililililililili designated shitting street thank you for reminding me sahib dilililililililili"
> Send him an email update on an important email chain
> He goes into the email chain, deletes my work email, and re-adds my personal email

I don't just blindly believe in stereotypes, but every Indian male I've met in my adult life has been cut from the same shit and curry stained cloth.

That's what happens when you oversaturate the market with 300,000 new engineers each year

It's threads like this where I'd like to remind everyone of the story of two companies, called Boogle And Yapoo.

Boogle and Yapoo were both making a lot of money. They both had great teams, and were competing for the top spot in the search engine world. They were neck and neck, until one day, there came a decisive split.

Boogle decided that it was a better idea to work on their infrastructure and back end, and to make sure their product was as secure and usable as possible - even if it meant they couldn't be number one just yet.

Yapoo, on the other hand, decided that cutting costs by outsourcing their teams that had made their product viable would be the best way to make a lot of money, so they could stay on top of the search engine game.

It's a very sad story. Yapoo crashed and burned in a smelly curry shit, and Boogle went on to become possibly the most important company on earth.

Learn from the story of Yapoo and Boogle. Do not hire outsourced employees.

ahhh yes sir that one is very unfortunate that for you to be having that issue sir I will be able to help you with that one sir

Yes, but the majority of them is in Texas. No joke, look it up.

>Every year I think we should release about a thousand man-eating tigers into their country
Wrong.

Release chinse, niggers and mudslimes, problems will solve themselves short

There's a certain low class of people here that walk around and listen to the same drum beat rap without headphones blasting from their phones. It's usually niggers, but sometimes it's whites and some random assortment of shitskins.

>and IT people help grandma's install their printer
Holy fucking ignorant.

Yep its the signature move of low class 'tough guy' scum in every country, in conjunction with sneakers and some other ghetto clothing. In Germany its the Turks, in Finland Somalians, etc.

I'm glad that I've only been exposed to the most highly educated of them. MDs, PhDs and shit. The ones who make Indians look good.

this guy is correct
>co-worker gets the exact same networking associates degree i got from community college
>introduces herself as a network engineer on first day of training for all new hires
>still does not understand the fundamentals networking like the OSI model, subnets, binary/hex conversion, IPv4, or the difference between a switch/hub/router/bridge.
>refuses to help customer with networking issues if they arise, despite getting the job for having a network admin degree
i want to get a BS in electrical engineering and get out of here

Indians who are citizens here and immigrated some time ago are just fine. Like most immigrants who actually go through the process they're the best from where they come and are probably more competent than the average white American. The problem in the US is with H1B workers and work sent overseas. The typical Indian is human refuse so expecting much from the average Indian IT guy is naive. Not much of a filter in those cases like there is with immigration and citizenship.

He should have been more precise and just said most

They aren't supposed to have tattoos or nose piercings either

>A recent study of over 36,000 Indian engineering students found that only 4.77% met the minimum requirement for a computer programming job.

A study found 95% of them to be absolutely fucking useless at their job as well recently.

and here I am needing my dick sucked and having fandbrandy, life is so infare

indains are shit at IT

India face Premature De-industrialization IT job
hahaha 3rd world is fucked

I wouldn't trust an Indian doctor neither. Poor leafs, I feel bad for them.

It's no surprise, really.

We have a president who is onto companies hiring these people for cheap labor and begins pushing legislation to prevent their exploitation.
It doesn't make hiring them profitable anymore.

Then there's the job performance issue. Every time I hear Pajeet on the other end of an IT problem phone call I know my issue isn't going to get resolved.

there are tons of them in math and physics, and quite successful , too

>superglued keys

:^)

They have ethnic sub-groups with European levels of IQ, and so with 1 billion people plenty of them are geniuses. Its just that the average is quite low.

>when the laptop smells funny after pajeet returns it

fuckin nice

>*superpood keys
Ftfy

They are doing very very well , i work in pharma (and had to visit India a lot of times) and they are probably the best producers of drugs after Europeans and will soon catch up and overtake us Swiss in many aspects, and there's huge money in it

Eastern Euros can't compete with Indian Pharma and health industry in general , it's excellent (which is why people from surrounding areas generally go to Indian hospitals if they need treatments e.g. Singapore, Chinese, Pakis etc.) and extremely competitive (their acceptance rates for their medical/pharma school are like 1 in 100.000)
Though I wonder why people here are always so upset about them, if they are so bad, why do you have to deal with them in the first place. Just go do your job at a place without them or create one without them and outperform them - if it's that easy...

Fucking this. I work for one of the biggest tech companies in the world and our IT is outsourced.

Fucking joke when we have to call them for network shit. Can't fucking understand a word they say and I can hear them clicking along a fucking flow chart. Fucking poo in the loo.

95% of Indian "engineers" come from degree factories with no real experience or learning. Then these companies keep employing these shit-tier employees at slave wages. It's a good thing if these idiots realize that not everyone can become a quality engineer.

>t. Law student

I think different fields have different kinds of indians, maybe IT is a low bar for them

This. I work also work at a large tech company. All code work used to be outsourced. After bilions spend without a functioning product our company is also considering cutting the poo out of the equation.

Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Google etc. also have lots of them, don't think they are shit tier

more likely it's just that the places that 4channers work at have a really low bar in general