How is science so liberal?

We all know that the "soft sciences" like sociology tend to be liberal hotbeds. But why? I do not understand how a sociologist could come to the conclusion that racial diversity is better for a society than racial homogeneity. Take this paragraph about homogeneity in Japan

>Racial homogeneity means Japan has none of the oppressive machinery America has instituted to cope with “diversity.” It has no civil rights commissions, equal employment offices, or diversity consultants. Japanese never yelp about discrimination when something goes wrong, and never sue employers for “racism.” There is no racial tension, race riots, or hate laws. No one gets in trouble because the board of directors is all Japanese or because all the faces on television are Japanese. Nobody complains about “profiling” when the police pat down the most likely trouble-makers. No one is ever fired because he said something “insensitive” or told a forbidden joke or used a forbidden slur. Elections are about politics, not about whether Hispanics or blacks are taking over. Voting districts can have logical geograpahic boundaries, because no one worries about whether black or Hispanic votes are being diluted. There are no ethnic or national minorities that meddle with Japan’s foreign policy. Any number of hugely vexing and intractable problems are simply absent from Japan

To me it seems pretty clear that diversity just adds so many random problems and tensions in a society that make everything far less efficient. Imagine not having to worry about any of these problems. So HOW given this obvious information, could sociology still be so liberal? It seems like an OBVIOUS conclusion that if you wanted to have a society as efficient as possible, you would want it homogeneous as opposed to diverse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0aVy9ARQlE
topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/TLFRF6H9NRLEUC57C#lastPost
wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think of the demography that studies at universities. It's middle-class white people from the burbs, mostly. Do you think that demographics is somehow supposed to be conservative for some reason? Also, it's not like you come out more conservative once you enter the marxist re-education camps.

>It seems like an OBVIOUS conclusion that if you wanted to have a society as efficient as possible, you would want it homogeneous as opposed to diverse.

Well, sure. But you guys kinda missed the train on that when you imported all those slaves.

You guys had 200 years to see the terrible consequences of having millions of niggers in a country, why was the conclusion you reached that you need to acquire millions of niggers for your own country? You guys don't even get free cotton, they just step off the boat and start receiving welfare

>It seems like an OBVIOUS conclusion that if you wanted to have a society as efficient as possible, you would want it homogeneous as opposed to diverse.

if your goal is a welll functioning and prosperous society, yes. but that's not their goal. their goal is marxism.

>"There is no racial tension, race riots, or hate laws...Nobody complains about “profiling” when the police pat down the most likely trouble-makers"

complete fucking bullshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=W0aVy9ARQlE
Stop making this shit posts please

We didn't? Most of them came over in the 60s to cook our takeaways and become dentists.

They memed it so you had to be an atheist to taken seriously as a candidate for career advancement.

Because social "sciences" were invented BY liberals as a means of attempting to provide authority to and dissiminate their various memetic viruses

Maybe because sciences are based on facts and not feelings. Japan, for all its homogeneity, has some strengths, but has had tremendous problems with real innovation. Meanwhile, data supports that more culturally diverse businesses perform better...perhaps because they are not limited by homogeneity of ideas and perspectives.

no he's right. I lived there for 5 years. a ethnonationalist march is allowed because free speech is logical and allowed. there are also some communist groups in japan.

he's right. nobody complains because majority rules is logic and minorities only attack when they see weakness.

we need to be like japan.

>Think of the demography that studies at universities. It's middle-class white people from the burbs, mostly. Do you think that demographics is somehow supposed to be conservative for some reason?

Yeah because "middle-class white people from the burbs" are the direct product of conservative values.

>But why?

because they're fields where nothing is based on fact but aggregate observation and statistics, which can all be used to support biased viewpoints one way or the other

it just happens that commies flock to these things in order to assault society with a background of "science" supporting them

>if you wanted to have a society as efficient as possible, you would want it homogeneous as opposed to diverse.

sociologists don't care about that at all. kind of like how psychologists don't care about making you an actualized individual.

>b-but muh mexican food
fuck diversity

Simply put, because science still cannot define and categorize morality. It simply can't. It sucks so bad at it, and can't admit it without saying some very unscientific bullshit, that it says there is no intrinsic morality. Without a compass to guide it's viewpoint, it has to lean towards liberalism to accept all viewpoints as potentially valid.

other common things used, *in the united states
>prohibition
states with prohibition have worse drug war shit, actually its fucking riduculous and mental
topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/TLFRF6H9NRLEUC57C#lastPost
read the fucking lawyer response from one of them pretty much goes >muh prohibition
fuck you

read story, no toilet, video, toilet. didnt flush probably. so what it goes to the sewer, ive seen that. ive seen worse. >pot pipe probably if not left from someone else
takes kids and gives them felonies on a consent to let them on their property ... wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html

High IQ is dysgenic and give you retarded ideas because high IQ also means that you're good at rationalizing your bullshit.

because the biological answers are pretty much all on the table... its just too boring to notice the obvious - so they try to ideologize their "studies"...
also: you dont need skills to talk sociology

Political demographics are more influenced by age than socioeconomic background. The youth always rebel against the old. Look at voting results by age for any US election, and you will find that the left wing candidate got the youth vote, the right wing candidate the elderly. Universities are left wing because they are full of young people. Those same lefties will change later and be right wingers when they retire. Not all of them, just like not all young people are lefties, but the mass of them.

STEM isn't really all that liberal. However, all of the people who are outspoken about their politics are liberal/leftist. And there's a concerted effort right now to radicalize STEM the same way they fucked over the social sciences in the 60's and 70's. It seems to me like they're making gains though, which is a bit frightening.

relate it back to its souurce to out it. this dumb shit comes from rednecks. STEM whatever that is, you must mean prohibition

I think there are obviously uses for these soft sciences and they have legitimate contributions in studying things (at least they used to)

but soft sciences by nature don't really need concrete results in areas of study

liberals, being dumber than conservatives see soft sciences as a way to have a career that makes them appear smart whilst not facing the demands of hard sciences were actual results are critical to success

so more and more of these positions get filled up with unintelligent egomaniacs and then they can't compete with dissenting voices within their ranks, so they force them out making the liberalization more and more complete

order of fucking yourself over
>segregation >prohibition >now >later
take away good shit like seperating, or letting liquor, cigs not be taxed to fuck and left over shit that will spill into the entire country dont think it wont why is it there why is the problems where having today so completely dumb and redneck

ok so thats now, you can guess next

Conservatives don't like science. It doesn't mesh well with their sky daddy fairy tales.

What on earth are you talking about?

Japan makes the US debt look like pussy shit by comparison, its generation of young men are bunch of beta queers that hole themselves up in their rooms to jerk off to anime, and japs basically work themselves to death and even sleep in tubes in their offices.

I don't see how anyone can possibly argue that Japan is a model for anything.

I work with scientists. Real ones, anywhere from fresh out of college to 30+ years experience. They come from all races, all countries, all religions, both genders. And they're real scientists, trained in the field of medicine doing actual studies and developing real products. This company is the biggest in the country when it comes to medicine.

Sounds like a liberal dream, right? Except a vast majority are religious, have a family, have kids, vote Republican. Mentioning Hillary Clinton or "progressive ideals" or feminism gets apathetic shrugs at best, eye rolls at worst. Even the women and the dark-skinned don't give a shit about it. They're intelligent people who recognize when they're being used; if they weren't they wouldn't demand enormous salaries to make drugs.

Real scientists don't give a shit about liberal issues, least of all people from countries that have suffered first-hand the stuff groups like antifa try to paint as good.

Purge after ww2 and again in the 60s by leftists.

You falsely assume the sociologist is a tabula rasa seeking objective truth. Sociologists are commie faggots who invented a "science" to push an agenda.

Diverse businesses perform better because there is less social trust among the workers. They're less likely to unionize and more likely to rat on one another. It has nothing to do with different perspectives and everything to do with the loss of social capital that comes with diversity.

>Japan makes the US debt look like pussy shit by comparison, its generation of young men are bunch of beta queers that hole themselves up in their rooms to jerk off to anime, and japs basically work themselves to death and even sleep in tubes in their offices.
Irrelevant.

people get into those fields to help other people, people with excess empathy tend to be liberals.

high-tier academia is a massive pyramid scheme, man.

>be a professor
>pick someone to write about
>get all of your students to write about your writings
>some of those students will then become professors
>repeat ad infinitum

the more people you have writing about you the better. in my estimation, this is probably the biggest reason the humanities are filled with fart-huffing corpses.

i dont know what the hell stem is but why dont we illegalize liquor again itd make the world better listen to my story

And imagine those issues exacerbated by ethnic conflicts you fucking retard. All late stage capitalist countries go through this, but Korea, Japan and Iceland dont have to deal with fucking race riots and constant social friction. White in USA are just as bad as in Japan but we have dozens of more salient issues like race riots and black crime to cover up that our society is dysfunctional as any late Empire has been.

>it's not like you come out more conservative once you enter the marxist re-education camps.

I did. I used to be a liberal up to the point where I was being asked to self-flaggelate. Once I figured out how much college leftism is predicated on anti-white bigotry I started seeking political and philosophical perspective elsewhere.

t. Licensed behavior analyst with a masters degree who is now farther right than anyone else in my family by an order of magnitude

Same. I went through college and came out basically farther right than anyone in my family possibly could be. Full on ethnonationalist anticommunist. Growing up as a white minority in AZ was bad enough, being told the world needs to be like my childhood and i deserved to be disposessed for 4 years straight made and being called a fascist if i resist made me unironically fascist

Not forever, since collapse is inevitable

Sounds like bullshit, I must say.