>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

atimes.com/article/global-times-china-accept-surgical-strike-north-korea/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794652005
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-energy-idUSKBN17P0JC
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/25/press-briefing-secretary-interior-ryan-zinke-executive-order-review
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/26/trump-executive-order-could-rescind-national-monuments/100914086/
cbsnews.com/news/trump-says-tax-bill-with-massive-cuts-coming-next-week/
torrentfreak.com/russia-plans-to-ban-vpns-proxies-that-unblock-blocked-sites-170420/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

Donald John Trump is the guy for me!

Last thread from me, goodnight

Remember, Donald only staffs his administration with the best folks, and sometimes they just happen to be normie liberals.

Stupid women

Good Goyim.

NN

I got you

>'has to be part of the discussion'
A pretty meaningless statement.

Remember them /ptg/

wtf, I hate Drumpf now.

Didn't say the same thing so long as they are Christians?

But that makes sense. Have an open ended discussion as to not leave out any potential solutions. It's still unlikely we'll go full europe

Ivanka's entire point is to make Trump more acceptable to normies and women. Look at what she's actually saying, it's a literal non-statement.

Not today, my friend.

I don't give a shit if Trump talks about muh six gorillion, he did that during the campaign too. I draw the line when rapefugees and regime change in Syria are discussed.

That's unconstitutional I guess.

AWOO~

>Look at what she's actually saying, it's a literal non-statement.
That sort of reasonable thinking is a bit advanced for these morons.

Yeah, let's bring in more democratic voters

Bannon would be one of the first to say we need to take in 6 million Israeli refugees should the situation arise

This is already old

I've seen that face before...what did the mean by this?

>are discussed.
hmm

Seems like Drumpf is a YUUUUGE pussy. All bark and no bite. It's been sveral weeks since Gorsuch confirmation, but he is not appealing travel ban case and sanctuary cities case. What a joke of a president.

damn makes me proud to be a based maga centipede

showing liberals they are the real racists and anti semites

Believe me, burger, even half-Europe is too much Europe. Demographics are the only issue at this point. You can recover from 70 years of communism, just look at Poland, but you can never recover from Islam or mass immigration without force.

>mfw Serbs try to split threads

That was apart of the first travel ban.
That puts me at ease.

We're going to be 2+ days without them, aren't we?

Why are conservatives in USA so fucking stupid?

They must realise that the only immigrants that will vote right are white immigrants.

Every other races vote left, for a bigger state, for more gibs

It does not take a room full of open source analysts filling their break time with mlp to understand the signal sent here:

atimes.com/article/global-times-china-accept-surgical-strike-north-korea/

Link to orginal Chinese in the article.

"A Chinese state-run newspaper said Saturday that China would not engage militarily if the US conducted a surgical strike on North Korea’s nuclear facility, noting it would only resort to diplomatic channels to oppose such a move."

Plan A: Use the encirclement and abandonment of Kimmy to encourage the generals to stage their own coup d'etat and bring the crisis to a non-kinetic transition to economic, but not political, integration with ROK. Call this the "Ngo Brothers Option."

Plan B: Use the encirclement and abandonment of Kimmy to pressure him into a fatal use of force mistake that gives the parties (China/US/ROK/Japan) the excuse they need to retaliate with a decapitation strike against the civilian leadership of DPRK. The Libya Option.

Plan C: Continue encirclement until A or B happens.

DEFCON was right about this yesterday. That elevates that source a peg.

Yeah Ivanka has NO influence on OUR BASED GOD EMPEROR

Sure he attacked Syria because she cried over dead babies but that's our based ivanka 2024

why is the memorial a blank wall and why is no one in the picture unhappy?

>shut it down

Cubans are slightly right-wing leaning.

They don't care. They're part of a kabuki theatre, just like our cuckservatives here. They exist to lose and provide a controlled opposition without really opposing the core issues of demographic replacement, Islam and progressivism.

Lepen just BTFO Macron this morning
>King Cuck decided to visit a factory
>Don't even bother meeting with the workers, just go straight to the leaders
>basically says he don't give a fuck about the factory and its workers
>Lepen make a special appearance, goes directly with the workers while Macron is drinking tea with the bosses
>Welcomed with cries of "Marine Presidente"
>Macron learns about it and gets butthurt
>Decide he will go see the workers
>Get booed
>Journalists mad as fuck about the stunt Marine pulled on the Corpse Fucker
>Macron on suicide watch and it is only the second day

So this is how they get that stigma away from them

Based Le Pen.

Oy vey!

Are my fellow pedes ready for tax cuts this week? Sure the refugee program is still going on, the white house is full of neocons and never trumpers, but TAX CUTS are why I voted for our god emperor.
TAX CUTS are NOT something we would have gotten with jeb or should I say YEB hahaha

Wasn't there something else Marcon did recently that was bad for him? Like he said he'd go full Operation Iraqi Freedom in Syria without approval?

those policies lowered his popularity numbers too much, so he's not going to defend them

>apologizing for that dumb cunt Ivanka

"muh daddy is the president therefore he should ignore the policies he was actually elected on to do what I say". Ivanka is not a team player like her brothers are.

>American immigration policy is forced by a fashion model with boot size IQ
loll

I... I want to SEX Le Pen!

Le Pen is great. I don't know what it is about Macron's face but he just makes me angry. He's like a caricature of what a generic banker politician would look like.

Fuck off already /sg/

Time to change this general's name to president (((ivanka))), heh

TODAY'S SCHEDULE, NIGGERS. EST TIME

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794652005

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House en route to the Department of the Interior to give remarks and sign the Antiquities Executive Order. Later in the morning, the President will return to the White House. The President will then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The President will then participate in a federalism event with Governors and signs the Education Federalism Executive Order. Later in the afternoon, the President will drop by an all Senators briefing on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. The President will then hold a National Teacher of the Year event.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:05AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the Department of the Interior

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks and signs the Antiquities Executive Order

11:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the Department of the Interior en route to the White House

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence

1:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a federalism event with Governors and signs the Education Federalism Executive Order

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT drops by an all Senators briefing on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT holds a National Teacher of the Year event

***Briefing Schedule***

1:30PM Briefing with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin and National Economic Director Gary Cohn

3:15PM Background Briefing with Senior National Security Official on the first 100 days

***SPICING STATUS UNKNOWN, ALTERNATIVE PRESS BREIFING AT 130 EST***

Not to Spencerfats. Plus it deflects from the incoming tax cut plan. Shills will be shills

Yeah he said that too, he would destroy Assad chemical weapons with or without Nato approval
Trying to appear tough

Thanks user.

EXECUTIVE ORDERS TODAY:

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-energy-idUSKBN17P0JC

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/25/press-briefing-secretary-interior-ryan-zinke-executive-order-review

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/26/trump-executive-order-could-rescind-national-monuments/100914086/

(YES, THE FAKE NEWS SITES ARE FAKE NEWS BUT THEY SPRINKLE IN SOME FACTS)

TAX BILL ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY:

>cbsnews.com/news/trump-says-tax-bill-with-massive-cuts-coming-next-week/

When's Operation Gotham?

Macron is an idiot.
If you're running for political office, you need to be as "FOR THE PEOPLE" as possible.

Thanks for reporting that, God bless you frogs.

So, did the shills get a memo to make a billion threads about Ivanka today or something?

Yes, he'd be a much better president if he stole $60-$70 billion dollars from our people, like Putin did to your country. Right?

Or maybe he could start killing journalists, killing political opponents, throwing political opponents in jail, killing people who've outlived their usefulness or who know too much (like UN ambassador, etc.), and hey - maybe Trump could even remove the term limit so he can be like Putin and be president for almost 20 years!? Nothing says democracy and fairness like someone being president for 20 years while stomping out political opponents with rigged polls.

You're right, Russia. Why can't we be more like you???

I'd love to have super censored internet like you. Just read a news article yesterday showing they're cracking down even more, passing laws to remove VPN and other passthrough technology. torrentfreak.com/russia-plans-to-ban-vpns-proxies-that-unblock-blocked-sites-170420/

I could keep going to completely BTFO of you, but it's waaaay too easy.

>he attacked Syria because she cried over dead babies
Where's the proof for this? That whole "story" was based on some bong tabloid report, do you really think Trump listens to Ivanka over Mattis and McMaster when it comes to national security issues? She doesn't have a clearance and we don't know if she even wanted the strike in the first place.

Thanks, user. The sucide bomber is back.

Nuclear bomb drill

sharia blue BTFOOOOOO dont we love our based refugees folks

When is Coulter Speech
also what kind of Awoo is this
also hats plox

This. I don't know where the "based bannon" meme started but he's already on record as being one of those retards who thinks Republicans can win the black and hispanic votes through pandering.

this, anyone reading too much into this is dumb

when is the tax plan supposed to be announced?

Oh no, how horrible.

Shitposting is factually against the rules, faggot

Top GOP adviser wants a word with you

IT IS MELANIAS BIRTHDAY. EVERY THREAD SHOULD BE MELANIA THEMED.
MELANIA GEN WHEN?

I'm praying it ends as an excuse for Trump to declare martial law and ends most of the nonsense now.

EXPLAIN NOW

EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT YOU FUCKING USEFUL IDIOTS

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Some time around midday, I would imagine.

The man is acting like he is already president, I think he might lost his nerves before the end of the election

holy fuck kek

I'm with Her all the way.

Ivanka decided to be a cunt so clearly people are attacking her

Oh, don't be surprised when he starts being exactly that tomorrow

Explain why you helped the Ottomans instead of the Russians you Anglo scum.

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

It's a semi-bear awoo.

Questions for Yuros. Have the Dutch always been like this?

Isn't there supposed to be some kidna habbening today? Gotham something?

>1:30PM Briefing with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin and National Economic Director Gary Cohn
Mmm, Tax Reform.

>clogroach spammer btfo in seconds

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep inhale*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man... And you faggots still defend this shitshow presidency that's going back on all promises

Thank you mods

I hope that some senators like McCain and Graham 'disappear' after the Korea meeting.

Ahahahhahaa

This is too good. Is this real life? Unbelievable haha

Will she be, dare I say it, Madame President?

Thats one huge doggo...

we gonna nuke NYC

SQUEEZED

Tax Reform plan I think.