Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha*inhales*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/330599-ivanka-trump-allowing-refugees-has-to-be-part-of-the-discussion-but
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Ivanka fucking Israeli shill.

Ivanka, you were not elected.

Somewhere, (((Jared's))) handler is handing him a bag full of shekels and a pint glass full of fresh goy-child blood.

When you elected trump, you elected his immediate family as well, faggot.

Israeli is our Ally, comply or face the wrath of God Bong Heathens.

but but but Rubio and Cruz are establishment shills

She has an official position at the white house, talk to her dad about that one. Same goes for her husband the Kush

drump

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MUH TRUMP
MUH WALL
AHAHAHAHA
YA DUN GOOFD Sup Forums

Rich blonde airhead that desperately wants to be popular in the right circles, who is permanently embarrassed by her celebrity dad, seeks endorsement of mainstream media through progressive politics.

More at 11.

I fucking hate this bitch

con man

>WALL NOT BUILT
>REFUGEES WELCOME

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

SAY IT WITH ME

It's absolutely fucking confirmed.
The kikes run the white house.

Ivanka was in Berlin a few days ago. Shoulda fucking gassed that kike slut and started a WW3 with you faggots. Fuck this.

MADAME PRESIDENT

IVANKA 2020

Honestly Sup Forums is so fucking retarded

I told you meme-lord idiots TIME AND TIME AGAIN that Cruz was the only true conservative candidate, but you all ignored me for reddit tier reasons like "but kek is with le trump xDddd"
Fucking pathetic. Now look at what we have, a neocon israeli shill who is doing pretty much EXACTLY what Hillary would have done

She isn't even a politician nor does she hold any other position to have any sort of weight on her opinions.

She is a fucking fashion model.
Why is she relevant? Don't tell me that Dolan Trump gave her actual, official, government position

Gotta be honest. They are some smart sneaky fuckers.

What a shocking revelation. Thanks for breaking the news.

no kidding she will be the next president after Trump

>implying the Trumps will ever give up power

JUST

>THE NEW CENTRIST GLOBALIST TRUMP

AHAHAHAHAHAH

>MAGA

ppffpfpfpfhahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Empresses Ivanka for 2024 amirite guise?

"...but it's not going to be enough"

She's talking about safe-zones you retards, while blunting the harshness of saying, we're not taking in Refugees.

I know you guys are autistic, but this is basic communication strategy.

4d chess boys watch and learn

Your hands should be chopped off for posting lewds of our first princess.

You're still stuck on the two party system. Not one of the candidates was fit to lead.

>They are some smart sneaky fuckers.

How so? They've basically put a fire under anti-semitism in an age where they had a massive stack of sympathy brownie points they could have used to blend in and move on. If anything, they're assuring a continuation of the revenge cycle.

lmao, I'm so glad you smug retarded americans are finally getting a dose of your own shit.

This pretty much.

I hope Sup Forums finally goes 14/88 after supporting the Kike in Chief, that's what you get for trusting (((democracy)))

>Don't tell me that Dolan Trump gave her actual, official, government position

wakey wakey

B-BUT M-MUH AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I never did like Ivanka, kept my mouth shut when Sup Forums was fapping to her during the election because I would've been called a CRT shill at the time. This would be more worrisome if she was actually involved in politics and not riding off her fathers coattails, still though, FUCK.

Wow its like some people were really right when a wall wasn't going to be built and Sup Forums and other rednecks were just being fucking retarded.

>allowing syrian refugees is part of the discussion!
>okay, no syrian refugees

/discussion

/ptg/ is just gonna put their head in the sand go "lalalalalalala i cant hear you"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
you dumb fucks

Stop laughing!

>Friendly reminder Trump is a New (Jew) Yorker
>Trump's been a conman and swindler in business with kikes for generations
>You morons voted him into office thinking he'd bring "change" and "Make America Great Again"
>You idiots are surprised he's still in bed with the kikes and fucking you in the ass over and over again

On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucking retarded are you Americans actually?

>MUH 6 TRILLION
>MUHH MODERATE TERRORISTS THINK OF THE CHULREDEN!!!
>RAPEFUGEES WELGOME!!!
30670704309674D CHESSS

inb4 (((MUH SHAREBLUE xDDDDD!!!!!)))

She is involved in Politics actually.

PEDES STOP FALLING FOR D&C FROM SHARIABLUE!!!!!

BASED BEAUTIFUL (((WHITE))) IVANKA!

pic very related

THE

ETERNAL

FUCKING

WOMANKEK

WHY DID THEY GET THE RIGHT TO VOTE?

this is actually one of the first times this many family members have openly served in official positions.

>They are some smart sneaky fuckers
Yup, sneaky snake kikes.

So discuss it so you can say "no". What's everyone's problem?

And they say you can't really become Jewish just by converting.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH SHILLS

not sure if you are aware of what happened in texas in regards to a refugee camp

the united states national guard were ordered to prevent the refugees from leaving the fema camp. it was a big fema camp compared to many across the nation. the citizens of the city started a fire at the fema camp with molotovs

the national guard wouldnt let the refugees out. point is you can let them in but 1 way or another they wont last long

Yeah that whole kek bullshit is being autistic and restate.

I expect it from underaged 15 year old posters though.

lel, the UK and France are better allies to you than Isreal, that kike nation uses your money to buy guns and make nukes and turtle themselves into their land it uses your men to destablize the middle east.

But then again, Trump is a usefull idiot to the kikes so ofc you'll toe the line.

JARED
KUSHNER
CUSH
SON OF NIMROD
NIMROD
SATAN

>women

Saved. Fucking muhgodemperor fags are the most useful of idiots

we fucked up

>that time when men voted the con don into office.

Fire her and her (((husband))) immediately.

I thought Trump was gonna allow vetted Christians from Syria in tho.

Sup Forums is young. When Clinton was in office the media ran the same shit day and night about Hillary being the real power behind the throne. This smacks of the same thing. D&C .

Not quick by any means.
It would solve a lot of problems in the world, too.
Depends if you would rather have Jews eliminated or Muslims eliminated.

>daddy blow up the syrians and let the refugees into america

I swear to god if trump listens to his bitch daughter and her fucking husband about world affairs any more, he will be bombarded even by his own supporters. We did not vote for this shit and he better fucking wake up and realize it

Daily reminder that all "MUH KEK FROG GOD XDDDDD" posters are 99% underage autists.

Did anyone seriously expect things to go any differently than they are right now?

(((Politico))) more fake news

are you stupid?
israel is the best ally for one reason only
there is no-one else in the world that agrees to work with israel like you guys, no one we can deped on for real... that's why we israel is your best ally
you dumbass

This has to be exploitable somehow
>Total coincidence a member of our favourite tribe is pushing for Syrian refugees

Must be hard to have a figuratively "larger-than-life" parent.

AKASHASHAHAHAHHHHHHHHA A HAH AH AH HAH AHH AH HAHHA HAHHAHHA A HAH HAH H A HAH H H AH AHAH H AH H AH AHH AH H AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHH AH A HA H AHH AH HAH H AH AH H AH H AH AHH AHAAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

B
T
F
O

LOLOOLOOOON\AHAHHAHA H A H AHHAH HAH AH AHHAHHAHHAHHAAA

>DADDYYYYYYYYY!

She tweeted this 12h ago

LMAO

>Did anyone seriously expect things to go any differently than they are right now?

Yeah a lot of people tried to vote for change. I guess the only two "real" candidates in my lifetime have been Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul. I can't blame people for hoping, despite the warning signs, what did we have to lose besides hope?

>Lol 4d chess
>What, u want me to explain the efficacy of what le god emPrur is doing????
>Lol, he is showing the GLOBALISTS!!!
>and the stupid Libruuuls
>Lol interdenominational Jjesssss

>muh hitler
>muh naziboos
>le based sandnigger assad

Germ*ns were a mistake.

blue pilled redditors claiming to be red pilled for sucking trumps dick expected everything to go their way.

You guys are so dumb sometimes.

Trump has the strong, zero-tolerance opinion which scares leftist, Ivanka comes in and basically softens the blow in attempts to build support for Trump.

She's basically acknowledging that the refugees are humans and we can "discuss" resettling them... but "that won't be enough", essentially falling in line with Trump that we need to establish safe zones.

They're opening the discussion up to get to a position where we finally get going with negotiating and setting up safe zones.

no your not REEEEEE!!! stop calling me an ally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>tfw rahm emanuel left obama because he was a henpecked bitch and rahm would butt heads with michelle over that

MUH SIX GORRILLIAN

TIRED OF WINNING?

aren't they already planning his future political career on /r/bootlickers

I remember when you morons actually wanted her for president.

It's like you guys never learn.

>I-it's non-euclidean vampire the masquerade

every fucking time. every fucking time. some women weasels her way into a position she didn't earn and that she doesn't deserve, but still thinks she is the fucking boss.

eternal eve put on this earth to constantly punish humanity, over and over and over again.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

oh shit, i meant USA

who the fuck cares anymore for GB?

>Muh fake news.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/330599-ivanka-trump-allowing-refugees-has-to-be-part-of-the-discussion-but

Here, a video whre you can hear her say it herself.