Brit/pol: Should have negotiated Edition

>Wales to turn blue for the first time in 100 years
itv.com/news/wales/2017-04-24/shock-poll-suggests-tories-ahead-in-wales/

>Arron Banks decides not to stand in Clacton
order-order.com/2017/04/24/banks-bottles-it/

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=s3DhEUjYP_c

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@chrishanretty/warning-signs-for-labour-50b6cd1501d8
youtube.com/watch?v=_g4ivIid12o
itv.com/news/wales/2017-04-24/shock-poll-suggests-tories-ahead-in-wales/
twitter.com/benatipsosmori/status/857207092679233540
youtube.com/watch?v=oeBw-lPGhvc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just cuck my shit up.

first for MAKE BRITAIN AMERICA AGAIN

Any Essex lads here?

I have a theory that every early 20s aged lad in Essex knows who this is

fourth for Tory Reich

ANALYSIS OF WHERE THE INCREASED TORY VOTE IS COMING FROM
medium.com/@chrishanretty/warning-signs-for-labour-50b6cd1501d8
>tory gains strongest in SNP and Labour seats
>LibDem vote is more evenly spread than ever before, meaning they might get reamed by FPTP
>Labour gains are confined to LibDem seats (all 9 of them) and they're losing ground rapidly in their heartlands
>Labour could be in even more danger than headline polls suggest

Sounds like this last election and Brexit with the establishment desperately trying to hold on to power and using the news media to twist anything in their own favor and thwart the liberation of the people. Did V for Vendetta predict 2016?

Would Miliband have better polling numbers by this point? He probably still wouldn't win but it probably wouldn't be the mess it currently is.

CORBYCIDE

Final reminder for now.

tfw born too late to masturbate to a fiver.

>Logan-Thomas and Leyton-Jey
Jesus Christ Essex sort your shit out

No he had the same problem as Corbyn, i.e he was a charisma free dullard

Start buying guns.

This image is racist DELETE IT NOW.

2 different dads as well I think

>Essex was a mistake.

t. Æscwine

Reminder, if you live in Birmingham Yardley vote Lib Dem.

He'd be above corbyn, the anti-nuke, anti-defence stuff puts a lot of people off

Here, don't know them.

>tfw there are people in this thread that sincerely in favour of abolishing the monarchy

but really anons what the fuck happened to labour?

is it them spewing the "racist sexist homophobe" shit or are they too anti-Brexit? Do they just not have a platform?

Trying to get a good idea over where exactly they are going wrong.

UNWASHED

I refer to my last post >>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists

I have a hard time believing this won't be drumfp wall level bullshit. I want it to be true but Tories, of all people, to fucking be smart?

But it's right wing, didn't you know?

>Jess Phillips
Yeah this is probably the only seat in the country where it's advisable to vote LibDem

youtube.com/watch?v=_g4ivIid12o

How do you feel knowing that your country is so pathetic and that it would hardly win a war against Turkey or fucking France? How does it feel knowing that North Koreas outdated WWII and soviet army would literally steamroll this pathetic paki island full of blackpilled losers?

How does it feel knowing that trump could literally steamroll this sad and pathetic excuse of a country within 3 hours?

Why do you even post here? Your shitty country is finished, and completely irrelevant.

If this place went to war with Argentina, I'd literally support the Argies. Argies are still pretty conservative people and their country is 94% Caucasian, and catholic.

Meanwhile britains is full of unpleasant losers, and the women are retarded.

Labour are literally communists now. Unelectable but lelzy to look at and watch crumble.

The UK is a Blairite country and Labour lost their place as the Blair Party to the Tories.

Why don't you buy a gun and make me?

I'd hold my nose and do it just to remove jess phillips there yeah.

Cambridge? The Labour MP is (((zeichner))) whilst Huppert (the old lib dem MP) was a good guy.

They lost the 2015 election, then a marginal communist member got voted into the leadership by university students. It's like if Bernie had upset Hillary in the DNC.

Overall Corbyn's policies are way better than Milliband's, but no one gives a shit about policies anyway. It's all a memes and personality contest.

That's the end! The thin edge of the wedge!

But they're probably first year politics students. They'll grow out of it soon enough.

Why is Jezza afraid of a debate?

SO glad I didn't fall for the Trump meme. I really hated the shilling by wigger alt-lite "libertarians" all over Sup Forums during that election. For most of them it was their first election. I hope they know now that voting doesn't change things.

They got a bernie as their leader. Super popular amongst a cult who elected him internally, hated by the general electorate because he's an IRA, Hezbollah, Palestine-sympathiser etc

You forgot to turn your VPN on
It's acceptable to vote lib dem to remove labour

>he isn't a member of the Green Party, a right wing party which wants to abolish the monarchy

Stop talking down the country at this moment please, we need to be united to get the strongest possible Brexit.

Debates are a waste of time

corbyn is too left for the neolib AKA blairite segment of the labour party

so when he was voted leader, they immediately undermined him at every opportunity, hoping to get him ousted with the help of the MSM establishment

that plan failed and he was voted leader again, so now they have fucked their own party
lucky for them they have a fall guy in corbyn, ready to blame for their cuntishness handing may a majority

Lol classic

EUROPE A NATION!

JOIN OUR NEW UNION MOVEMENT!

-Tim Farron

>not supporting Hezbollah and Palestine

after he SEIZEs he'll let the death squads speak for him

If Owen Jones begged you to let him suck your cock, but only if you stroke his hair and whisper that your a big strong tory, would you let him?

VPN
no, just see reality. this country is shit. I don't know why you're still here. no future for you here. get your arse out into some sunny country

brexit is going to topple may, and then disintegrate all the muslims then?

dont negotiate with terrorists
fuckin EU kikes

HAIL FARRON

What do?

I'd rather down a pint glass of sulfuric acid.

Like Bernie would win

Bernie was actually popular though.

I thought it was May who chickened out

ironic shitposting is still shitposting. This is a warning.

>sunny country

No thanks, rain is too comfy. Also it's too difficult to migrate to the USA.

What did he mean by this?

GREY SURGE

spoil your ballot

You're the Irish guy living under the UK flag aren't you?

I recognise you, so how many family members of yours did our army kill? 5? 6?

FARRON SPEAKS!

>Bernie was actually popular though.
Amongst white democratic primary voters, he'd have been fucked in the actual election I think.

>cuck tries to be """""""""dominant"""""""""

BASED garret needs your vote

time to get rebooted

>tfw part mongrel-American

I don't even know where this DNA could come from, how the hell did I get YANK'D. At least I'm 0% Jew.

Torys

Labour Party members took the monumentally stupid decision (with the help of entryists) to elect a one of the few Labour Eurosceptics to head the party which is overwhelmingly pro-EU right before a referendum on EU membership. Being anti EU but leading a Parliamentary Party that hated him and loved to EU, Corbyn conveniently u-turned on his hatred of the EU and declared he advocated voting remain to appease his party (and voter base), but didn't do any campaigning because privately he wanted us to leave. We voted leave, so now a large amount of labour voters blame his leadership for us leaving the EU.

Which is why I'm confused that a lot of the Labour vote is swinging to the Tories rather than the Lib Dems.

#powerstance

>Stability

>>Wales to turn blue for the first time in 100 years
>itv.com/news/wales/2017-04-24/shock-poll-suggests-tories-ahead-in-wales/
I think the Tories will do well but don't think the current proejctions that they'll take Wales are true.

In another time line he would be the next Tory leader.

Big Dave would still be PM

>but no one gives a shit about policies anyway
I actually saw some relevant graph showing people care less about polices than they have ever done.
twitter.com/benatipsosmori/status/857207092679233540

Some, not many native Americans traveled to England and worked here/lived here. The guy that guided the pilgrims in the New World had visited England a couple of times and spoke English IIRC.

TOMAHAWK'D

He was considerably more popular than Hillary. She was the weakest candidate, but it was "her turn".

I hate these fucking androids. The more they try to be "one of us" the less human they appear.

>2.8% african
Into the fucking oven it goes.

he's smuggling a stimulus package from the northern powerhouse

That's just reckless and provocative.

remove (((Zeichner)))
>Implying he's not british

Corbyn is deeply disliked outside of London

What should we do about the poor?

chavs are disgusting and lower the tone of the uK.

enforced sterilisation yes?

Still...

>can't buy guns without joining a club
>for some reason my chav-infested post-industrial concrete shithole of a town doesn't have a rifle range

Kinda envy the yanks right now, would seriously consider swapping the monarchy for Second Amendment rights.

The West African genes combined with Native American makes is what makes me think it was a "white" American.

In a heartbeat. As much of a faggot as he is I'd still fuck him, he is middle aged and still cute as fuck.

Interestingly Bernie wouldn't have allowed trump the white working class rust belt voters easily and could have won it possibly. No chance against a moderate republican though.
Whilst trump was the only person hillary could have lost to because all other R's would ignore the white working class

For God's sake....

youtube.com/watch?v=oeBw-lPGhvc

I'm convinced most politicians are either robots or lizards or lizard, robot mechs with humanoid skin

This actually sounds like a Mosley quote, did Farron really say this?

Stop having children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

ICE AGE'D!

t. middle class cuck who has abandoned all his class responsibilities.

Theres probably several rifle/skeet clubs within 20 miles of you senpai. Also you don't need to be a member of a club already to get issued a SGC to get you on the gun ladder.

:^)

>Bernie was actually popular though.

No he wasn't. The hard left think they're popular because they say the easy views all the time. No one thinks you're a mean person if you talk about helping refugees or giving money to nurses. If you actually adopt a nuanced view on spending and immigration it's something that's harder to make in a facebook status or a public tweet.

Same reason why Corbyn fans thought his views would be popular. They regurgitate them all the time around others, and people are too polite to tell them to shut the fuck up. Tories accept not everyone will love them, and wait until they're in the booth

>he likes rain
go to a sainy place like the Cascadia region of Canada, or go to Alaska. Have you heard of Dave The Russian?

>USA
lol, USA in general is FUCKED, even worse than here
>full of spics (mextitzos) and niggers (60% Caucasian)
>already a minority
>70% of women identify as feminists
>race mixing if through the roof
>BM raping WF is the highest per capita
>it's a matriarchy (women earn almost as much as men)