Name 1 thing hitler did right

name 1 thing hitler did right

Everything.

Killed French ((((people))))

As a Swedish Jew I'm very happy that he didn't actually kill any Jews.

He killed jews.

Destroying europe, killing millions of whites and causing white shame so europe can be overrunned by muslims and africans without having the guts to say anything

That's right goy.

LOL

Fixed Germany before the war.

A proud, nationalistic nation, with a flourishing economy and a brand new infrastructure

This

(((swedish)))

Reduced the population of the USSR.

It's like culling wild hogs. Gotta be done every so often.

This, he also stopped zoophilia, which was prospering in Weimar Germany.

Jews did all of this though, Hitler tried to fight against it but lost, so Jews were able to implement their plans.

he was white

>congratulating Hitler for killing jews means I'm a good goy
Makes sense.

funded tons of medical research that greatly increased the average life expectancy

Except now whole germany is literally slav rape baby (not for long though, muhamed is next in line)

Killed the french

Anyone saved the get?

i left out a digit accidently

Nothing. That stupid Jew fuck got millions of whites killed and is directly responsible for the white genocide happening today. Basically he destroyed the race he claimed to protect

He made us realize how evil and cunning the jews are

HE KILLED HIMSELF

Well the trains ran on time, that's pretty good.

he killed 6 million shlomos

other than that hes an autistic one balled power hungry retarded faggot , he cant command armies for shit

He basically created concept of modern infrastructure. Autobahns were the first highways of the world that he promoted really hard and basically his highways is still Germany road network till this day.

your mom

he killed french people

he made really good strudel

yeah because you're feeding into their narrative

he showed us what we're capable of without the jews