>N Hama:Jihadist counter-offensive,claim to capture Al-Massasnah village
>Qaboun:SAA detonates tunnel, kills 17+ jihadists inside
>DeZ:IS new offesnvie on cemetery and Al-Jafra farms faild
>SAA delegation to meet with IS leaders in Yarmouk to negotiate evacuation deal
>HTS offensive on last position of SAA in Al-Manishiyah District(Daara) faild
>IS captures Kurdish base in N DeZ
>HTS returns corpses of 5 slain men from ancient Christian town in Damascus
>Serbia wants to join demining efforts with Russia in Palmyra
>TURKISH AF BOMBED YPG YPG HQ, POSITIONS, MEDIA CENTER in N syria and Iraq Sinjar region
>IS once ‘apologized’ to Israel for attacking IDF soldiers – former Defense Minister
>SAA troops in Qaboun help rebel fighter trapped in colappsed building

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UM3ecX69Jo
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-overruns-isis-deir-ezzor/
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/857208577764859904
diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/dossiers-pays/syrie/evenements/actualites-2017/article/attaque-chimique-en-syrie-declaration-de-jean-marc-ayrault-a-l-issue-du-conseil
undocs.org/A/67/997,
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/857208005884084224
twitter.com/ThomasOz_/status/857244134138159104
twitter.com/PYD_Rojava/status/857139960176103428
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Assad!

Let's see who got the get.

NO WAY

OH FUGG

thanks for baking your first cake, burgermeister!

youtube.com/watch?v=5UM3ecX69Jo

well, fugg, I fucked up the

>scriptfagging in 2017

BRAISE GEG

RIP thread.
RIP shitposter.

gainlets

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-overruns-isis-deir-ezzor/

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (5:30 P.M.) – The Syrian Army troops defending Deir Ezzor Airbase blitzed the Islamic State fighters, regaining a 400 meters of land inside the Cemetery area.

Daily reminder that YPG=PKK

At least it wasn't the kike shill that got the get.

no worries...learning by doing and in any case, better than us lazy fucks doin nill

Tripfag

I heard SAA got the Shaer gas field. Will they actually hold it though?

How do I avoid fucking up the embed?
Do I just leave the youtube videos and let the embed themselves?

wtf

>How did Germans get so fucked in the head?

Axel Springer was one of the first to get a publishing licence after WW2 - who gave out those licences? the Allied occupiers. Do you think anybody not towing the line would be first in line for such a thing?
Also he moved his main site to Berlin in the 60s and publishes the biggest Berlin newspaper (BZ). Again, Berlin beeing the front line in the cold war, you will only have a henchmen in such a position.

Also he was part of Hamburgian Freemasons.

Germany was and is an occupied country including the obviously controlled media

>t. West Berliner old enough to have lived through some of the cold war

When namefaging trpifaggopt gets the et.

Bootyfull

shocker

neat

>gas fields

Sarin Gas fields? wtf i hate assad now

That makes sense

exactly...these raisins are baked in automatically

Good to know.

it means that
ALLAHU AKBAR
AL MAWT LI'AMRIKA
AL MAWT LI'YISRAYILA
ALLAENAT EALAA AL YAHOUD
AL NASR LIL'ISLAM

however i prefer version in which Syria wins, not islam. I wouldnt want islam to win tbqhwyf, i just like to chant "death to America", which doesnt mean death to humble american folk btw, just to corrupt, warmongering, jewish cock sucking, satan worshipping government

fucking DeZ, they are playing ping pong there. What bothers me is that SAA still hasnt managed to connect airbase with western pocket. I hope they didnt lose too many soldiers in attempting to do so

hey
that's pretty good

Nice one

TAKBIR!!!

Well, with pockets like DeZ, the defending side has to be extra careful because soldiers are as valuable as water in the desert. They have to gradually poke and probe the ISIS defenses while trying to keep their casualties to a minimum. As for the pocket still being split in two, the SAA still has plenty of supplies in Brigade 137 Mech. Base, so it's not like being seperated from the airbase is the absolute end of everything. Retaking their lost land will be a long, drawn out, meticulous process.

Welp. Kek does have a humour.

the cemetary is a pingpong area where the SAA has been trying to advance for more than 3 months now.
the fact that they fail each time and don't even try to advance from other axises show how bad the situation is for them.
ISIS took that area and the hills, bases and towns around it in few hours

>Breaking News
PMU Captured Ancient Town Hatra who haven't entered by Iraqi Forces since 2003. Most of Artifacts has been Destroyed and Stolen by ISIS.

>rebel salient in Hama is almost gone
Damn, I stop coming to /sg/ for a few days and I miss big gainz. When did that happen?

Is there a compiled list of evidence of terrorism/FSA connection?

Point me in the right direction, I want solid evidence.

>When did that happen?
those few days you were gone.

>As for the pocket still being split in two, the SAA still has plenty of supplies in Brigade 137 Mech. Base, so it's not like being seperated from the airbase is the absolute end of everything.
the fact that you say this shows that you know nothing about the situation
the airbase has been useless since 2015 and ISIS advances on mount Tharda, overlooking the airbase.
the pocket in the worst situation isn't the 137th base, but the airbase itself.
helicopters can only land at night in a very small area (and it's still very dangerous)

explain this please

twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/857208577764859904

accident?

>mrw I think about what Turkey could do with this

diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/dossiers-pays/syrie/evenements/actualites-2017/article/attaque-chimique-en-syrie-declaration-de-jean-marc-ayrault-a-l-issue-du-conseil

Went through the french report with the 50 words of french i understand and the magic of google translate, it's a joke. Not as much as the 4 pages the US presented though. I may have understood some stuff wrong so it would be nice if some french user could translate points b.) and c.) on page 2. Some of the rest would be interesting too but it's not really important in relation to where/how the sarin was produced.

So as far as i understood it they claim to be able to match the sarin to be from stocks of the syrian government. The problem is that they want to base that accusation on two chemicals they found. DIMP (Diisoproplymethylphosphonate), a byproduct of some of the most common sarin synthesis routes, and Urotropine (supposedly used as stabilisator. Never heard of that, the most common stabilizer is tributlyamine). Now i'm no CW expert but if mahmoud and his friends decided to cook up sarin in their basement they'd use the easiest synthesis route (meaning there would be DIMP in their end product) and they'd have to stabilize it as well if they wanted it to have a reasonable shelf live.

If you take a look at the UN report about the 2013 incidents (undocs.org/A/67/997, page 30-37) you can see that they tested and found a shitload of other stuff, and not just its presence but also its concentrations/the relations to other chemicals that were present. That was necessary to match some of the sarin that was used back then to be of the same stock (Khan al Assal and East ghouta), they WEREN'T able to match this to be from the syrian stocks, even with the way better and more reliable (because the samples were taken by competent personal and quickly processed) data they had back then.

Thats Houthi Slogan Bro..
Houthis are Zaydi Shia sect, similar to Sunni but they are more Strict and Less Tolerant than Sunni, they considered Jews as Unclean and it's okay to Gas the Jews according to them.
I Prefer Abu Saleh GPC rule Yemen than Houthis, yet Abu Saleh and GPC are Houthi Allies now, I guess Houthi didn't have a Plan to Rule Yemen.

Also the presence of DIMP means that the bong and the bellingcat shill that were so convinced that the russian narrative was impossible because it must have been binary sarin precursors can go fuck themself, this proofes that wherever it came from, it was ordinary sarin with a shitty stabilizer. Stupid faggots can go back to misidentifying TELs in eastern ukraine.

>I'll admit I don't know that much about DeZ.
There's also Russian airdrops if supplies start running out, but I think in the future when the airbase is linked up with the rest of the pocket, that the Syrian Army/Russian Army may build a makeshift helibase in the Brigade 137 Base in case this happens again.

nothing will happen roaches all ready blamed the afrin pocket for it
>twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/857208005884084224

"Turkish FM says Turkey previously told US to withdraw its forces from Turkish border to a 30 km distance, warned that it will hit YPG there"

Seeing a lot of activity with Turkey against the Kurds. You guys think they will actually invade?

Someone screencap this

If they invade, they will invade Afrin pocket, and link the North Aleppo region with the Idlib front.

Maybe
Only Invade Kurds Position and Kill Muh Kurds after they Done, Roach will back to Their Land

>no significant gainz in 3 days straight
>namefag makes a get in /sg/

could life get any worse ?

>You guys think they will actually invade?
its possible king roach is crazy so you never know what he is capable of doing.
but his army is not up to the task to do it!
Also if he does this it may push ypg strait in to the Russians and Syrian government hands and the us will be even more marginalized and look week in the eyes of the world !
i give it a strong 7.5/10 in happening soon numbers

>Soros topples your government

kek

>where/how the sarin was produced

who cares? if the samples came from HTS/Nusra, they can have peppered it with whatever substance.
A tainted sample can tell you nothing, so any conclusion is null and void
thanks for trying to read it though

dude

>A-user what do you mean, you dont want to die for Israel??

What do?

>no significant gainz in 3 days
Where the fuck have you been??
Hama is going very well

Dataminer?

>they will invade Afrin pocket, and link the North Aleppo region with the Idlib front.
that is not happening all its going to do is integrate the kurds whit the saa
also what are the roches going to do to the russians in the region whit there base in afrin ?

No, Israelite.

>yfw turkey literally saves isis from certain doom

the gainz were three days ago...

They keep advancing.

in addition to that they probably got days old samples stored in ziplock bags at roomtemperature. Still, even if you leave the reliability problems of the samples out of the question the data they present is still in no way enough to blame one side or the other. There is some other info there, like what groups were present and the time of the incident, how it was deployed according to them and some other stuff, but i won't even try to read that. It's not important to begin with. Probably we'll get a complete translation at some point, but i doubt it.

topkek fucking scriptfags

You're pretty good.

hama is not like the german policing action in 1939 in Poland! be comfy...they need a rest after each push like in any good birth

it seems that shit really went down now
the YPG is shelling Turkish bases in TURKEY and they even used ATGMs.

Turkish army is going to invade northern Syria.
YPSHIT monkeys are going to get their shit pushed

What hast thou wrought upon us?

nice

SOMEBODY CALL TRUMP

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Recursive get?

it isnt happening ,US planning to intervene

If it were to go that far I would ask only that the Turks throw literally everything at them and roll over them in a month so we can get back to fighting ISIS.

Something tells me that wouldn't happen.

>it seems that shit really went down now
>the YPG is shelling Turkish bases in TURKEY and they even used ATGMs.
Mahreblus fiend its still unconfirmed there is still speculation about it there is no definitive evidence that its true

Yeah i remember you explaining me where is which hill around the airbase few months ago, i cant believe they still arent (re)taken by army but at least there isnt any crucial advances by ISIS either

i know its Houthi slogan, i just like it more a bit modified, with Syria winning in last line instead of islam. I didnt know they are less tolerant than sunnis, i guess objectively looking at the facts that would make them bad guys but considering they are fighting against KSA, they are force of justice and right

he actually used to be regular or semi regular last year, so its not like some newfried got it, dont worry former bro, not everythig is bad. But tell me please, why are you such cunts? You are like Serbs but without tanks and weapons

also incident reports by survivors (gas had strong odor) as well as photos (faces of the dead and bare handling of nusra helmets) contradict that sarin was the chemical to begin with.
if they find sarin in the samples, but all other indicators point to chlorine it is proof that the samples are politically motivated frauds.

>YPG Efrin attacked t*rkish soldiers with a ATGM after t*rks begun to attack with howitzers

twitter.com/ThomasOz_/status/857244134138159104

Not shelling but it's close

>roaches and turds fight and kill each other
>christian minorities will be able to reclaim what was once theirs
soon

>that is not happening all
Looks like it is.

MSF found evidence that sarin and chlorine were released. From what we've seen it appears that that really was the case. That only strenghtens the russian narrative though.

Nice too see you're still around maghribicunt

it's confirmed

>twitter.com/PYD_Rojava/status/857139960176103428

"the turkish army is shelling Afrin villages and the YPG is responding"

this is a major escalation

Rape and behead her.
Or maybe rape and enslave her.

>Fire and Death

2 hours ago

Syrian Army advancing again in Qaboun, liberate 5 building blocks in the Eastern sector. #Damascus

Tal rifaat reconciliation when?

The captured soldier is confirmed?

>Attacking the russian part of kurdistan and not the american part
fucking roaches. how will the russians react? how will the SAA react? another SAA/NDF buffer zone like around Manbij?