Giving a speech on why America is the best country to ever exist...

Giving a speech on why America is the best country to ever exist. Help me incorporate some subtle red-pills fellow Americabros.

emphasize the fact that founding fathers were all god-fearing white males

I shud add tht im tying not to get a trash grade for being conservative in this damn liberal cesspool.

Grade? Any more specific topic than "fuck yeah"?

CAUSE WE GOT DAT MONAY

It is the most Globally influential and powerful military to ever walk the earth since Jesus commanded an army of dinosaurs to fuck the romans.

specifically "why the american way is the best way"

kek

>ITT: Write my grade 7 speech for me /pol

Have a sage kid. Do your own homework. Come back when you're 18.

not basing my whole speech on red pills. just trying to throw some in for a bit of edge.

>The United States Of America
>The most Hated county in the world
>worth 51% of global economy
>The debt? Its just a number, who would ever collect it?
>Most powerful military capabilities in the world, accounting for 40% of the worlds defense budget alone
>substandard education?
>Home to 6 of the top 10 best universities in the world
>b-but americans are fat and lazy
>#1 in olympic gold medals
>Americans have the highest level of personal earnings (defined as average annual earnings per full time employee) at $54,450 per year
>Largest GDP on the planet
>Most gold reserves on the planet
>America has by far the largest consumer market on the planet, making up 30% of the worlds purchasing power
>Greedy,War fed, Oil Thirsty
>The US gave $30 billion in foreign aid last year, more than double the second contributor on that list.

Post outline

just point out the white god-fearing men as being the very bedrock america was built with, you don't even have to explicitly say "white people this", just name the names like Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln etc. and their
positive contributions.

>main exporter of degeneracy
>has been ruled by kikes for at least 90 years
>most retarded population in the world
>more than half of the ameritards are obese
>polluting the whole world with trash
>waging wars and coups all around the world, as their (((masters))) command
>"the american dream" is literally a life of hedonistic consumerism aimed to destroy your soul

American Nationalism is the most pure form of nationalism. Given that the idea of the country is a melting pot, it means that the best people and best elements of foreign cultures are integrated into the whole. The greatest ideas and morals from around the world that rise to the top are incorporated into what it means to be American, ensuring that to be American is to literally exist in a culture that is the amalgamation of the best ideas mankind has ever produced.

Pre-leftie takeover of academia, of course.

It's a week away so i literally only have this

>main exporter of degeneracy

No that would be the Soviet Union by and large, their shit subversion tactics seemed to have worked on you though, roach brain.

This is really good

When will you idiots understand that redpilling normies is the most retarded thing you could ever do.
Knowing the truth about things and having the ability to question what the normiedom says is power.
Instead of giving it free to fucking normies who can't even comprehend it and will most likely in return call you racist misogynist, shut the fuck up and use it to your advantage.
Stop being an attention craving faggot, trying to "redpill" normies when in reality all you want is their approval and to be accepted into the normie community, which will never happen.

>working hard to achieve something makes you a decadent fool.
ok

but too few ppl r red pilled to do anything against the people who r pulling strings.

Gulf of Tonkin incident was a hoax and never happened, Vietnam war was started by a false flag

Most Americans didn't want to go into WW2, until FDR provoked Pearl Harbor

The government knew about 9/11 well in advance and facilitated some of it, idk if GWB was in on it or not though.

WW1 would've ended in a stalemate if US didn't get involved, and WW2 wouldn't have happened in Western Europe

The US supplied Chinese communists and enabled them to win their civil war. The USSR only won the Eastern Front in WW2 because of the US' aid, which only transpired because of communist-sympathizing FDR.

The CIA is a criminal organization that runs in human and drig trafficking and has caused a very large proportion of the world's conflicts since WW2.

PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAH

sauces pls

>Some folks are born made to wave the flag
>Ooh they're red, white and blue
>And when the band plays Hail to the Chief
>Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord

>It ain't me, it ain't me
>I ain't no senator's son, son
>I ain't no fortunate one, no

>Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
>Lord, don't they help themselves, no
>But when the taxman comes to the door
>Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yeah

>I ain't no millionaire's son, no no
>I ain't no fortunate one, no

>Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
>Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
>And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
>Ooh, they only answer More, more, more!

>I ain't no military son, son
>I ain't no fortunate one, one
>I ain't no fortunate one, no no no
>I ain't no fortunate son, no no no

Bro just read *inventing freedom* by Daniel Hannan. It's about how the anglo-world created the notions of individual liberty, and the law of the land to which the government is held accountable. The English created these ideals and America put them into their most radical and successful form. In fact these Anglo American ideals--which have been exported globally--are now the gold standard by which we judge other countries.

Also, we are the most giving country. We fight for other countries asking only for land to bury our dead. If someone tries to talk about American imperialism, ask them how much money we made in Iraq, afg. What resources there are in Afghanistan, etc.

The security of entire Western world depends on American military power. Do they want to see Russia continue to invade Eastern Europe? China take over the South China Sea? Keep the poles non militarized? Well, depend on America.

It's the greatest in terms of material wealth I suppose, but it has a pretty low average IQ compared to other western countries and it is always very low on happiness censuses. It's very powerful so I suppose great in a traditional sense, but it has undeniably played the largest hand in obliterating the west.

>fast food
>dollars
>guns
>strong military
>muh flag/nationalism
Right at the end you should drop some redpills,but don't name the Jew

right but which ones r edgy but not too edgy for these liberals.

.American is no longer a free nation, its corporate masters (bankers, stockholders

And military industrial complex limit the possibility of a truly free America
She is a slave to money cocks and kikes