France is leaving the EU aren't they?

France is leaving the EU aren't they?
When is Germany going to say "enough" and federalize with an EU army?

What did you do to that cat?

Why is the EU considered a good thing you globalist dipshit

but user, France chose a pro-EU cucked grannyfucker beta banker as their president. They won't leave the EU

>EU army
If the EU doesn't reform sensibly, I want to see them try an EU army.

I will run out of popcorn.

>The death of freedom for other countries fuels my amusement
Typical american.

No, they're not. It's why the French stock market has been soaring the last few days.

It's an eye condition that causes tearing. Easily treatable by vet - non lethal condition by the way.

I don't think it would be death though. It would just cause things to come undone chaotically.

I really hope a better solution comes up, but I really haven't seen much serious thought about it in the past several years. I'm wondering if the best option is that it simply falls apart and everybody keeps going about their lives.

that fking cat

After Ramadan

>countries leaving some globalist cancer union to gain freedom means that freedom is dying
???

They will.

Macron is the only pro-EU candidate.
France voted against the EU constitution and got it forced anyway.

The French people are essentially against the EU, so they will vote against Macron solely because of that. Even with all those endorsements that aren't actually worth shit.

Fucking nips.

We should have kept going in the 1960's and exterminated all of you.

> cat

That's not a cat, it's clearly a turtle of some kind. I found mine on the road and now he's mine...But no picture because he's sleeping under blankets next to me.

We watch TV together :)

Sounds totalitarian

>>nips
>filename literally says china

>When is Germany going to say "enough" and federalize with an EU army?

Not before France picks up it's nukes and goes home. Shouldn't have made the game so stupid to begin with.

The (((European Union))) needs to be disbanded. It was made for the NWO globalist hand-rubbers.

The sooner the Jewropean Jewnion dies the better