What she thinking Sup Forums?

What she thinking Sup Forums?

not about malaysia

don't know, but I guess that her vagina must have pretty strong voice

"Help I'm having a stroke."

not about Estonia either

she's american . balck dicks and burgers

How, if she were living in a Muslim nation, her lips would be sealed.
> pic related

How her vagina has voice? Is that new kind of genital that I didnt know?

i hope my erection isnt showing on camera

How much more than I cuck Bill Nye the Cuck Guy with muh vagina
>Dial to 11

I'm making a difference in the world.

>The orgasms she gets from her man
> In and out

This will surprise no one, but look at the writers on the show. Two women with 0 science literacy to speak of. And one comedian who is billed above the only science writer. I happen to know this guy Phil Plait, and worked with him once on a failed TV pilot; he's just an astronomer, that's his field, not biology. Just looking out through a telescope. He also smokes weed, so that's the kind of "scientist" he is. I also recall him being a big believer in 2012 doomsday conspiracies, which he admitted after drinking at the wrap party. So, let people know this is who is writing your children's science programs when it comes up.

She's Jewish

She's a degenerate sex-obssessed have who has been pushing sexualyou in the most grotesque forms for years.

Here's her trying to seduce a young Jewish boy, have fun- youtube.com/watch?v=3sQEb9TSACY

>This is only slightly more degrading than selling my body and this paycheck is HUGGGGE

Jew* the skypes are onto me

>What she thinking Sup Forums?

How fat that check she's getting from Shekelberg will be.

MY SEX JUNK
IS SOO OH OH OH
EVEN BETTER THAN
LOX AND BAGELS
WITH LOTS OF SCHMEAR

>Phil Plait

Oh it's that one guy on Slate who writes a random "science" article every once in a while, while the rest of the site staff focus on white privilege and resisting Trump with gay furry romance comics (that one is real, look it up).

His presence is clearly just a weak attempt to make things seem legitimate. It's like when Frito Lay's hires Arnold Schwarzenegger to promote their new chips.

>looked small in the hand, feels big in the butt

What show did you work on?

What an interesting anecdote and its fascinating that you met him in person. Truly nothing is beyond our reach (Sup Forums reach not jewish reach(ok also jewish reach))

cant stand this bitch and how fucked up that network her show is on has become, it's literally a SJW wet dream full of jews and their minority slaves.

disgusting whore thinks she's funny

Get this look too often from semen demons who think they can handle the white man's obelisk

There are so many degenerate (((science))) postgrads out there who just get stoned and continue the college life forever. Slowly they figure out how to get stipends, grants, and money from the school, so they can just fester in that environment forever.

Pot smoking alcoholics who teach intro classes, hoping for an offer from a state school to come through...

>Look at all the goys I'm corrupting today
>I'll destroy the pathetic rest of their identities, in Molochs name
>Man, I'm getting so many shekels for this shit

>she thinking
No, she isn't.

>they love me
>or maybe they hate me?
>no, they really love me
>or maybe not?
like every attention whore that goes into show business

What's her endgame?

Does this mean that Slaanesh exists?

It was called the skeptologists,

>Talking vagina

Guess she's nothing more than a talking cunt

Bagels, with lox and schmeeeaarr

שטום גויים

careful not to give away any information someone might use to ruin you
given the negative pushback this tardfest got you can't rely on this place being too obscure for anyone to identify you, because people are probably studying the nature of the pushback to try to avoid it next go round

that they didn't pay her enough to do it

I'm just one of countless people who was around him for like 4 days once... tons of people know this about him.

"MUH VAGINA has a voice"

*Pauses for a quick second and looks around for laughter*

>women are funny get over it

A picture is worth one thousand words.

bagels with lox oey vey!

W I T H

L O T S

O F

S C H M E A R

|
|>
|