What is he doing?

>no wall
>refugee welcome
>attack syria

What kind of chess is he playing right now?

5D chess?

No he is just another neocon. It has always been like this, there's an election and then pol always prays for the Republican candidate and if elected pol turns back on them.

Being the President. Keep your opinions to yourself, foreigner.

His 5D Chess was fucking you guys into believing him.

Judicial overreach for 600, Haruto

This desu.

>thinking he actually knows what he's doing.

The man has dementia, and he only knows business. He's doing whatever he's told to do...as long as people pat him on the back and say "you're the greatest."
It's all hes ever wanted. That, and more money.

>no wall

>already discussing a bill that will use confiscated mexican drug cartel money to pay for the wall

Since when is there 50 billion dollars of confiscated cartel money?

Ivanka gets to wear his President Pants around the White House instead of receiving a paycheck

>another shill slide thread

Educate yourself on the budget and fiscal years dumb faggot.

You educate yourself you retard. A bill to confiscate cartel money for the wall is nonsense.

Amd if it works?

I don't know too much about Ted Cruz's proposed bill to confiscate the cartel money, but you still need to educate yourself about what the president has planned to obtain funds to build the wall.

It wouldn't. You'd probably waste more money getting that money then you would actually find. If it were that easy to take out the cartels and wind up with billions of dollars they would've done so already.

I was talking about the bill obviously. If Congress wants they could fund the wall immediately. It's a drop in the bucket compared to everything else.

Wow. He got me.

He is playing kike chess. The new legacy for America was laid out long before Obama. There is no stopping it now. Even if Gary Busey was elected president things would continue on the same track. It's the globalist bankers and their henchmen's country now, as is all of the western world. The US is being destroyed rather than taken over, however. America won't matter in 100 years just as Brazil doesn't matter now. Sure, you could conquer and rule Brazil, but it wouldn't get you anywhere or change anything. Non whites and non western ideals will flourish, completely breaking down civilization.

The only reason President Trump hasn't been able to do the stuff he promised is because the Dems WON'T let him do anything, anytime he tries to do anything, All of the leftist just block it.

>America won't matter in 100 years just as Brazil doesn't matter now
This is pure retardation.

>Even if Gary Busey was elected president

What could have been, user. What could have been...

I don't know, granting amnesty to foreigners and softening in ever stance isn't a strong indicator of success, for us. We were conned. Do you think Donald Trump gives a fuck if his base of supporters lose faith or trust in him? He used words as a vehicle. His actions are totally different than what he was campaigning for. The only lesson we should take from this is, politics are fake and gay and politician's are liars. Until ragheads are being persecuted and dragged out of there homes, niggers cracked down on, and south and central Americans are sent back, were going downhill very quickly.

There is no chess the man is a wild card.

Good luck predicting his movements.

Best timeline.

you know... from all that coca cola waste ;-)

Don't let the commies sway you, anons. Trump has accomplished huge things already.
>TPP is kill
>Pipeline happening, energy independence
>Energy independence means cucking Saudi Arabia
>Buy american, hire american
>Deporting illegals like never before
>Successfully negotiated with China on a coal trade
>Which means China sends back North Korea's coal shipments
>Which means Kim Jong Cuck loses over 40% exported goods (coal)
>China looks like they are working with America to disarm N. Korea
>most importantly, SUPREME COURT JUDGE

The only questionable action Trump has taken is bombing Syria, and that has good arguments in support of trump's 5d chess, including using it while Xi visited to prove to China that he means business.

We have four long years of fighting to do, don't let neocon Sup Forumstards ruin you too quick.

>bombing Syria
>questionable

Don't get why everyone has such a hard-on for that sandnigger Assad. Faggot funded al-Qaeda in Iraq (later ISIS) to kill American and British soldiers. Fuck him, he deserves another 100 tomahawks up his ass.

The cartels are an immense industry, they definitely have the cash.

Retard
>it's coming
>Lol yah right
>1 powermove no boots

fuck you right in the pussy OP

The bombing was just to show the world that we don't need nukes to fuck up a country quick.

Personally I still believe in him.

As long as we are speaking English, America will continue to be relevant.

Rome only truly lost when Latin/Greek was no longer the international language, but French.

He's just an israeli cock sucker dude

It's that simple. He's a fucking stupid faggot who believes in the holocaust.

I agree, but I think the argument lies in the isolationalism aspect-- we can pull out or keep on track with the war. Trumpets have issues with it because isolationalism was part of what they voted for. Probably too young to understand the war as a whole.
It was a great first impression as a leader. With a backbone.

breaking promises
>omg guiseee 57226D chess hurr baron is surely behind thies one

This nation will be nothing except Brown people and Muslims. The government will be an Islamic one. Accepting the truth is the hardest part sometimes.

Liberal over reaching judges trying legislate from the bench.

He playing normal chess, only on opposite side, while pretending to be on your before being elected.

this guy gets it. Shill free zone ahead
>NAFTA back on the tabel
>decrease foreign aid
>manufacturing jobs coming back bigly
>all stock indexes at record highs
>NASA
>fixing Flint MI
>2 for 1 regulation reform
>defanging Dodd Frank

S-S-stop REEEEEE

>probably
>easy
>would've done so already

Citation needed, pedro.

>1 post by this id

dont get shilled nupol

Stop taking acid.

zionist kike chess

Refuges welcome, amrite pedes?

>IVANKA'D
muricans got jewed up again

>discussion
oh, wow, it's absolutely nothing

I'm done.

>le blackpill

Then kill yourself, faggot

IT'S A MATTER OF HEART

REMEMBER THE 6 MILLIONS

We got fucking jewed so hard by this con artist, and Sup Forums is lapping it up like dipshits completely oblivious. Fucking reddit takeover.

1d checkers

b-b-b-but kek wills it?

6 million D chess, nipper

Remind me, is the horse that's moved by jews, or the one that looks a like a circumcised penis?

I don't really know how to play 2d chess either.

>Mexicans are being deported
>Budget decision on wall coming up
>Blew up a useless piece of dirt in Syria before MOABing almost 100 of Assad's enemies in Iraq
>Refugee loving jewish daughter trying to open America's borders

It's gone 5D

>Wall is coming. Just need the money sorted out.
>Refugee's won't be welcome once the Supreme court sorts it all out
>A few missiles dropped on a deserted airstrip isn't a big deal

Calm yer tits faggots

ITT

>why hasn't Drumpf done anything when every time he tries to do something we stop his executive orders by illegally using the judiciary to stop what he's doing
>and if we can't use the judiciary we'll just use the legislature to torpedo his agenda bc we're petulant whiny children
>btfo Drumpkins

Meanwhile Obama's taking $400 million dollar speaking engagements for big insurance companies. I'm glad he's not corrupt, he's the only thing that can save our nation. Amirite or amirite?

>they still believe

how can you be this cucked?

DEUS BULGE.

the old liberal Obama excuse? "h-he just can't do anything"

>amnesty to illegals
>no wall
>syrian refugees
>tax cut to rich, not middle class
>intervention in several countries

he's done something, and it's shit

>amnesty to illegals
>no wall