Male vs Female, Whites vs Blacks, Cis vs Trans, etc

Many times, I have heard about a things like "The same CV was rejected with a females name but accepted with a females name" and "Cops do not take seriously the crimes done onto colored people".

Then I hear people say this is not true.

But I never see people cite any large surveys or studies on these matters. The only things I see are anecdotal evidence (like the ABC News video on gender bias in the workplace, which I thought was silly because they claimed "identical interviews" when both people had different body language).

Does anybody have solid evidence or idea why people make these claims?

Women can get well paying job for doing nothing because of their pretty faces and sexy body, can a man? Can he?

Yes, hear of gay strip clubs and male prostitutes?

OP here,

I'm asking for evidence of either side, just thought I would make that clear.

I am talking about jobs in MNCs. Very few people hire a male secretary or a receptionist because more bosses don't like men blowing their cocks

>The same CV was rejected with a females name but accepted with a females name
That IS the definition of anecdotal. they have no argument.

Well that reasoning only works if the person wanting a secretary is a straight male or a lesbian (with a strap-on). Switch it around and then you would get a man hired for his looks.

You know what I meant; people say this happens on a massive scale.

>The same CVs are rejected with a female names but accepted with a male names

fix'd

The overwhelming majority of people with secretaries are straight men my friend

>getting your asshole torn up
>doing nothing

>male prostitutes making even close to half of what women do

>being pro-life and proud of its flag is bad

really it has gotten too far

Half a century of this baby-boomer white elite piss match feud has to end. nao.

Lmao let's just change the flag to rainbow pride

The image used doesn't have that message at all

>vs
>vs
>versus
This is the ultimate Jewish trick
To keep the goys fighting each other over non issues
>divided and conquered

If the arm with the the American flag on it wins all the people below will be crushed.
Cucks and cunts having their bbc taken away is perhaps the single greatest catastrophe they can think of, because then the only way they can get it is to die in Africa. At least here there's a 10% chance the nig won't kill them

>Anybody getting a well paying job for doing nothing

I duuno about the pay gap in prostitution, although I do know the good ol' male pronstar saying "Gay for Pay"

I think you're overthinking it; it's an artistic work so it is subjective but I merely see it as "People go ape shit over the political beliefs of the Left and the Right"

Regardless,
Cucks and cunts having their bbc taken away is perhaps the single greatest catastrophe they can think of, because then the only way they can get it is to die in Africa. At least here there's a 10% chance the nig won't kill them

Fair enough, that does sound right and for the job of sectary it would say that women are more likely to be hired but it does not really provide me with solid evidence that this is actually happening.

Ideally, I want to see a study which sees who gender is taken into account in different jobs. My hypothesis is that, if gender bias is found, females are more likely to be hired as elementary school teachers but less likely to be hired as bouncers.

surprised there isnĀ“t a Christian revelation post