Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/munchausen-syndrome/basics/definition/CON-20031319?p=1
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001555.htm
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
youtu.be/MUTcwqR4Q4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wS_wDhnxSmE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjg-ZSk31rw
youtube.com/watch?v=9dE9AnU3MaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally we are witnessing the degeneration and fall of the Roman Empire

Fucking transphobic bigots trying to stop the feminisation of American boys

30-40 years from now we will be the old people that are just "from another time". Is okay.

There is no scientific proof that there are more than two genders. Bill nye is NOT a scientist, he makes cute little tv shows to show middle schoolers what fucking clouds are made out of.

>Bill Nye
>scientist
He's an engineering graduate.
Engineers are not scientists.
I bet he doesn't have any peer reviewed publications and wouldn't know how to apply the scientific method if it dick slapped him in the face with its feminine penis.

t. Engineer

If I could line up their mothers and give them all a running slap

>That list of social (((sciences)))
>Bill Nye the Engineering guy
Whatever normie made this meme is braindead.

I see you have Dr. Money as a source here...

>wah wah everyone is wrong
>my simplification of genders that I use to feel stable and simple is more important than science
Literally muh feelings

>psychology,sociology,neuroscience
>not biology
hmmm

>when you so desperately lack human interaction that you need to create imaginary conversations with a strawman to show social media that you're capable of winning an argument against yourself

this man genuinely deserves to have his grave dug up and pooped in

>psychology, sociology, neuroscience
So it's a mental illness after all

What science? Show me please, im interested.

to be fair once you have convinced yourself that you are a woman with a penis, everything else is a parlour trick

Honestly I wouldn't be so sad about this if I at least knew this is what they actually wanted.

>Bill Nye
>Scientist
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HA!

Apathy and tolerance are the virtues of a dying civilization.

t. Oswald Evola-Guenon

English teacher on point.

kek

Every day on this planet. Humans are obsessed with race, sex, gender, and perceived discrimination. It is all they talk about.

This is why I stopped socializing.

Are we back in the puritanical era?

I don't get it :(

>psychology

not science

>sociology

not science

>neuroscience

science. a relatively new, and as yet poorly understood branch of biological science.

let me know when we can use science to answer sociology questions, k.

>literature in psychology, sociology and neuroscience
Oh yeah? Name one reputable source.

I've never been more full of hate and disgust in my life. I used to be moderate, years ago. Now there's nothing more I'd rather see than right wing death squads.

I guess this is how radicalization happens.

>No I mean real scientists
>Heres Bill Nye, the Bachelor's Guy

LMAO good one Grease

I don't understand it either. People don't get that I don't fucking care about your stupid bathroom laws. I don't care about your stupid fucking marriage issues. I don't care if you want to chop your dick off and then later commit suicide once you realize you chopped your dick off.

I don't fucking care. Just shut the fuck up. I'll call you what gender you're trying to be, as long as it's not some stupid bullshit, just fucking shut up.

>bill nye
>scientist

You might want to look into that OP

Homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder in the journal of psychology until the 70s where people protested and changed science.

When you can protest and change science, without any scientific backing, your do irreparable harm to the credibility of your science.

Sociology should be a data driven, model based approach to the movement and behavior of people in societies, instead it is a retrograde branch of Science that caters to SJW and throws out science that proves racial differences.

We need to purge the sciences and make them pure again. At least Math cannot be corrupted.

Sensible kek

I already feel that way at age 36. Things have changed tons even in my life. You call someone a fag irl and get tons of dirty looks. You dont spout drivel about how beautiful that mixed race baby is, youre silently checked off everyones social network. List goes on.

>real scientist
>Bill Nye

>lists sociology as a science

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously

so is this now ironically because OP knows that psychology, sociology and neuroscience has nothing to do with the biology of genders, and knows very well that bill nye is nothing more than a scienceshill out there to push a narrative, or is OP a faggot and actually implying those (((scientist))) actually have any authority on that?

>The Successful Treatment of a Gender Dysphoric Patient with Pimozide
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>Munchausen Syndrome & Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/munchausen-syndrome/basics/definition/CON-20031319?p=1
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001555.htm
>Gender Ideology Harms Children
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
>Dr. Money And The Boy With No Penis
youtu.be/MUTcwqR4Q4Y

How he got away with what he did, and the fact that lefties not only ignore this but adopted his ideology, is truly terrifying.

>don't believe science about the Big Bang or global warming! Science doesn't know everything!
>except for this gender thing. Science is definitely right about that

I know I'm ready to learn when the person doing the explaining leads by calling me a dipshit.

>Appeasement

Yeah that always works. Sort of like how ten years ago your kind were saying "lel just let em get married and be miserable like us (hehe that's so edgy) it like doesn't even effect you bro" and yet here we are with Christians being financially destroyed for refusing to participate in fag "weddings" (or refusing to host them on their private property) and children getting their balls cut off at age 3, and you morons are still squeaking about muh slippery slope fallacy

24 and leftie, and even i feel like that racist old grandpa that just didnt went along with the time.

As far as I can tell, even transgender people see gender as binary. They don't identify as some third gender. They identify as either male or female and use masculine/feminine pronouns. Then you have these bandwagon attention-seeking snowflakes with their non-binary genderqueer 32 flavors of bullshit that have no basis in reality and we're all supposed to modify our behavior to appease their lunacy.

There's a ton of evidence and counter-arguments to this gender bullshit.

It's just that this evidence gets labelled transphobic and ignored.

Also, how the fuck does a BA in engineering know shit about biology, endocrinology or neuroscience?

at least you'll die with these sweet digits

>psychology, sociology
Asked for scientific proof motherfucker.

>Math cannot be corrupted
Sorry bud but Common Core took a shit on Math in America making it more subjective than ever before

"Just-leave-me-aloneism" is why we are in this mess in the first place. If your wife is in your ear nagging for 12 hours straight and you finally snap and say FINE DO WHATEVER YOU WANT you've just validated her strategy and conceded.

this

Show me one neurological study that says or at least implies that gender is a spectrum. Also sociology and psychology arent scientific in the least bit, linguistics has a more scientific mold than them and even dissects how theyre less legitimate because they use appeal to authority to legitamize their argument

youtube.com/watch?v=wS_wDhnxSmE

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjg-ZSk31rw

youtube.com/watch?v=9dE9AnU3MaI

what did he do?

>engineer that does a tv show for kids plays a character called a scientist
>that makes him a scientist

never understood this shit

is this why hollywood thinks they're intelligent?

nice.jpg

There is nothing subjective about math.

2 + 2/2 = 3

It can't be 2, it can't be 4.

You ether know or don't.

Not to mention, Gender is a spectrum AS MENTALLY ILL LIBTARDS DEFINE IT.z

That doesn't mean shit to me. For 99.9% of people gender means sex, and the left has morphed gender to mean some general term for sex-stereotypes. When they say gender is a spectrum, they're just discussing how much a man matches male-stereotypes and cultural norms vs. female-related norms.

That's fucking moot though, that has nothing to do with whether or not you should cut your dick off and carve a hole into your pelvis.

everywhere I look, everywhere I look I see degeneracy

Sup Forums has finally degraded into tumblr straw men and idiot memes. There is nothing left for me here, the cycle has begun anew.

>tfw was the only one who loved Bill Nye as a kid when we watched it in class
>all other kids hated it and made fun of me
>now Bill Nye is a lefty fuck
>Normies parade him around as the end all be all scientist
>Suddenly he's ultra popular and normies love him.

It's not fair

>bill nye is scientist
Is this what you wanted OP? Reaction images?

>bill nye was based once
seeing him now makes this kinda unbelievable.
also i can admit to 4 genders, of which 2 are genetic mutations/errors which werent intended by nature.
the normal XX and XY. and the mutation XXX and XYY which occasionally happens when the cells dont split the right way during the meiosis

cut off a baby boy's dick and convinced the parents to raise him as a girl as an experiment to test his hypothesis

Why do you keep posting the pimozide study when you know it's pure bullshit?

Good god nips. Glad to see your banter skills are only increaseing. Hitler was right in making you Honorable aryans.

there are 2 genders. there might be a 3rd gender but you only come to that conclusion after strenuous nonsense or desensitization.

>real scientist
>Bill Nye

day of the rope won't be gentle with these people

This shit comes always from burgerland

Bill Nye is not a scientist, if he's a mechanical engineer

If he's a scientist my father is one too since he used to be an engineer and he thinks their's two genders and climate change is fake

Looks like it's a stalemate

Any undergrad in STEM going to graduate school (i.e actual science) will tell you that engineers are 99% shit at science classes.

>Pass freshmen and sophomore year gen ed science and math classes they use to weed out literal retards
>Get to the discipline specific classes that ALMOST NO ONE (maybe one in a hundred)gets below a C because it makes the engineering curriculum look like shit
>Cheat on homework assignments for 4 years of college education
>"Muh engineering is so hard, Bro"

It's no fucking wonder our industry and infrastructure is literally disintegrating.

At least when the bottom 90% of engineers graduate and only half of them can get jobs because of the market saturation, they get buttmad.

ok, at this point we should start a project to revive the dead so we can murder that piece of shit in the most painfull way possible

Psychology and sociology are Jewish to the maximum

99% of posts on Sup Forums from Japan are US Army, Air Force, Navy or Marines in bases there. Real nips go to 2ch

good one. saved

This will surprise no one, but look at the writers on the show. Two women with 0 science literacy to speak of. And one comedian who is billed above the only science writer. I happen to know this guy Phil Plait, and worked with him once on a failed TV pilot; he's just an astronomer, that's his field, not biology. Just looking out through a telescope. He also smokes weed, so that's the kind of "scientist" he is. I also recall him being a big believer in 2012 doomsday conspiracies, which he admitted after drinking at the wrap party. So, let people know this is who is writing your children's science programs when it comes up.

biology is the only science that can point gender out
i dont think i need to elaborate on the bill nye situation

Bill Nye is a fucktard.

Its not subjective it's just a different approach to basic math with a dumb way to encourage the mental approach instead of the written approach

> a big believer in 2012 doomsday conspiracies
That's funny coming from the Bad Astronomy guy.

>psychology
>sociology
>scientific proof

>bill nye, B.Eng.
>scientist

What did they mean by this?

well of course thats where (((they))) operate

>Phil Plait
>head science writer
Oh no

>body dysmorphia and anorexia are mental issues
>gender dysphoria on the other hand is not
It's literally that easy.

I wonder if the people who make these tranny images have ever read an actual scientific study in their lives.

it happend first to the civilizations in mesopotamia and egypt, then to the romans/greek, and now is the turn of western civilization. Prepare for another dark age dominated by religion (most likely islam)

That's retarded. Pettiness, indolence and resentment are features of social justice warriors, not right wind death squads. We need to strive for efficiency and reason instead of revenge and feelings.

Except that everyone accepts gender dysphoria is a mental illness, it's literally one of the most basic facts about trans issues.

Psychology is not a science. Social sciences are not science. There is nothing in neuroscience that shows there is more than 2 genders.

Apart from some minor and rare exceptions sex is determined by XX or XY.. although with a missing gene region it is possible to have an XY female, but they are born with a cunt and ovaries.

Pediatricians have stated that promoting sex change before puberty is child abuse.

true, we should take the revenge after we did the meaningfull stuff. first the work, then the fun

I got 3 options kid

Male, female and don't care

Go cut your dick off and take hormones all you want, Just stop telling me to pander to you because you want to cut your dick off

>Sociology
>A science

Oh dear

I thought his experiment failing spectacularly helped us in the long run though

People like you are the real reason this has happened.
Public scholastic education beat it into your brain that everything should be accepted and tolerated and "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it."
You've been brainwashed for years along with your peers and it has allowed you to sit idly back and let civilization start to burn down.

The fact that you call it a sex change shows you know absolutely nothing about this issue and are talking out of your ass.
No kid is getting bottom surgery. At most before puberty a kid will get on hormone blockers to stop natural puberty from starting because if they're actually trans going through natural puberty will destroy them mentally. The hormone blockers just means that they give him time to be old enough to make the decision (around 14) before they actually get on hormones.

Lol you can't even see that flawed logic there was deliberate.
Tard

If genetic mutations are a gender does that make cancer a gender?

Show me the proof right now then

This more than 2 genders has gone too far. How long until not even 3rd world countries are safe from this?

An 8 year old got hormone blockers in australia due to his fat dyke lesbian moms.

I don't think you understand the slippery slope of the world.