What really happened?

he shaved got a little surgery and is now a collaborator with George Soros

Either he was a legitimate villain, and he was captured, alive, and is currently rotting at some CIA black site, restrained and hooked up to a feeding tube so he can't starve himself in between medical torture sessions.

OR

He was/is a CIA/Mossad/Saudi intel asset, and the whole song and dance in 2011 was to hide his being recovered and returned to some safe house in Saudi or something as thanks for his instrumental role in getting the US into Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya/wherever else.

Jews demolished the towers with nanothermite and used the plane impacts as a distraction/to give a somewhat-plausible explanation to it.

This was done by dual-citizen Israeli-Americal citizens to get America to fight and destabilise the middle east so Israel could expand for the greater Israel protect, all the while without having to send their own kids to fight and die. They framed Osama Bin Laden and as a result he was the first to go.

Word is that Chaffetz is resigning due to a cover up of Extortion 17 in 2011. Made me wonder, what did those dead seals know?

we know barry bows to all saudis

It could be because bin laden co is huge and out of control or it could be because some towel head got radicalized and went allahu akbah tick tick boom. Who knows

Yeah, this was the giveaway that the reality likely looked nothing like the official story we got.

He's 100% alive, or at least was then after they took him. The only question to me is whether we took him in as a friend or as an enemy.

He is dead, I'd show proof but I'm not going to Leavenworth.

GTFO larper

>those digits

I wish Trump could quit being such a fag and start getting to the bottom of these conspiracies ... surely if there was someone to do it, it would be him

>be super rich saudi billionaire kid
>go around the world doing fun rich kid shit
>go to college and get into religion more because basically autistic
>get REALLY into it
>become fully devout muslim now
>blend this in with politics
>realize the evil west is modernizing the middle east, which will destroy islam
>soviets invade Afghanistan in 1979
>finally have a chance to fight these evil western atheist
>Meet up with some rebel leader who thinks all the other islamic groups who are getting equipment from the US are a bunch of sell out cucks and are just their puppets
>use your daddies money to fund your OWN rebel group
>Soviets finally retreat.
>later on, Saddam Hussein is gearing up to invade Saudi Arabia
>The Saudis are shitting themselves, beg America for help
>go into full REEEE mode because they are allowing filthy infidels to step on the holy ground of mecca
>offer to make another army like you did in Afghanistan but get rejected and kicked out of the country when you shit talk the Saudi government
>declare war on US shortly after this
>globe trot around Africa while financing terrorist attacks on the US, occasionally getting bombed by Clinton
>finance the biggest one yet on 9/11
>Bush goes into full war mode on you
>Taliban brothers try to defend you, but get #rekt immediately
>hide in Pakistan
>either die a withering and sick old man or get taken out by some operators

This is the life of Osama bin Laden

Assuming he wasnt a CIA agent, Osama is 100% dead. If he was still alive, he would just make a video of it to shit on the US for lying about his death.

The only way he is still alive is if he was working for the CIA all along and the whole thing was a giant ruse.

Fucking Arab scumbag.

RARE!

They had to dispose of his body in teh ocean other wise it would upset the muslims.

Just like they dispossed of Saddam.

Real bin laden died in 2001. The one killed un 2011 was a body double made by the cia. He was killed to make obama look good. Just tying up loose ends when navy seals found out about true they were killed

I hears he was the president of usa some time ago.

Hello CIA, if I were you I would tell the same story of your protege and asset Barack Obama .... sssry Osama...

why are g#rmans so stupid?

lol nipple has a shit flag

part 2

>live in jordan
>mid 20th century
>a generic shithole town
>drop out of hs
>take on thievery
>rise up to being a pimp
>lifeisshit.png
>realize everything was better in the good ole days
>now westerners imposing their way of life, destroying your faith
>basically problems with degeneracy destroying your people and faith, imposing their own like we complain about in the west
>be a real man and instead of shitposting on anime websites decide to do something about it
>get radicalized through time cause all that
>become a newspaper journalist
>sent to afghanistan durin soviet invasion
>meet osama
>he appears to be a cool guy fighting for all same things as you
>but later you realize hes a beta cuck
>go back to jordan
>its payback time
>create your own islamic organization with funds from osama
>get sent to jail
>become the apha guy in prison and start stirring up things
>get out, revive your group and try to overthrow the cuck western jordani gov under osamas wing
>ofc it doesnt work out so run away back east
>set up a serious organization there with osamas help
>fuck up americans with osama
>they cant do shit to you because iran protects you for some magical reason
>spread to rest of the muslim world
>run away around middle east but still no country wants to give you over to the west despite bombing teh shit of everyone
>man would think they covertly share your beliefs
>is early 2000s
>reward on your head 25 million bucks
>run alqaida iraqi wing
>go to the crapper
>osama goes to the crapper too 5 yrs later with his alqaida
>iraqi group so fucking big it fucking doesnt even need alqaida anymore

he's right though

Why are Americans so docile of good faith. Do you really believe the official story user? Sad.

Has anyone read his Letter to America?

He was hardcore redpilled (besides being a muslim)

msot of muslims are redpilled in general
but try explaining why morality and religion is neccessary to a bunch of libertarian cucks

I just mean I don't agree with his goal of global sharia law which would mean the subjugation of Christians