How can one listen to the 7th and still believe all cultures are equal?

How can one listen to the 7th and still believe all cultures are equal?

youtube.com/watch?v=xuzRkGqJx_U

Really no amount of leftist bullshit will ever be able to mask that Western Civilization is in fact superior. What we need to do to convert the masses to our cause is simply expose them to their own culture. What culturam marxists have succeeded in doing in the past century is not disprove the worth of Western culture, but hide it.

As Bowden said, "you have to know about our own forms to be able to deny the postulation of these people who would deny them. Knowledge is power. Listen to high music, go into the National Gallery. It’s free. You can stay hours in there. Look at what we’ve produced as a group."

Expose yourself to to the glories of the West and share them with as many normies as you can. The rest is self evident.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZbuA7r17uk
youtube.com/watch?v=WhLDse5R8dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7bEKU70_7E8
youtube.com/watch?v=f5YPY6u9S2s
youtube.com/watch?v=oeTyZPxlwMA
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ307sM0t-0
youtube.com/watch?v=KI1klmXUER8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi85_BDRFXo
youtube.com/watch?v=dwBUiuREIwg
youtube.com/watch?v=fPp3Qh-GRqs
youtube.com/watch?v=w4X04gf7Nc4
youtube.com/watch?v=6EY-8hlUFcA
youtube.com/watch?v=GtUQzTCp4NA
youtube.com/watch?v=FnRm9evzqH4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_f9B4pPtg
open.spotify.com/album/0rfDyz85Y9s7ut9dIHDAz5?context=spotify:album:0rfDyz85Y9s7ut9dIHDAz5
youtube.com/watch?v=DjE1yst49rU
youtu.be/dqCA-s91TUU
youtube.com/watch?v=pCDHv1jzR4s
youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8
youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZtGyFyDo&list=PLx4DC4EuNoEuAx3h15VEuCrZCR5CRoKa2
youtube.com/results?search_query=spring waltz
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhnRIuGZ_dc
youtube.com/watch?v=knqPpV_ihpQ
youtu.be/WKz74XfsuO0
youtube.com/watch?v=jvz8gt_y-yE
youtube.com/watch?v=FxhbAGwEYGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a53s4jyCqqU
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PhRa3REdozw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nnuq9PXbywA
youtube.com/watch?v=LUaUJ__NngQ
amazon.com/Human-Accomplishment-Pursuit-Excellence-Sciences/dp/0060929642
youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
youtu.be/hxUY7DRmlMw?t=30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Feu0gHezueY
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=A7IxKyZV5bk
youtube.com/watch?v=-TGKJ9MgCOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

classical music thread, there is enough shitty bait and sliders, might as well have a good quality distraction

Post your favorite kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=GZbuA7r17uk

very good thought. In addition, if I may say, throw out all TV sets. Stop feeling like a victim, we are participants.

do you mean german and french civilization? i don't remember romania contributing anything other than gypsies and ak-47's.

actually didn't you elect a german president? lmao.

>we wuz romans

Chopin's a genius.
youtube.com/watch?v=WhLDse5R8dQ

We wuz Romans while you were still living in the caves, abo.

I think for Germany this is more important than for anyone else. German culture is integral to the European identity but it has almost been eradicated in the last century from the mind of not only Europeans but Germans as well.

I like this one for the redpilled anti-war themes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bEKU70_7E8

youtube.com/watch?v=f5YPY6u9S2s

Nough Said.

Mozart (underrated)
youtube.com/watch?v=oeTyZPxlwMA

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ307sM0t-0

yes, the more I understand about music theory, the more I see his paths and clever connections

what you posted was very good too

interesting

You'll probably enjoy this

youtube.com/watch?v=KI1klmXUER8

Romania has had plenty of composers, though. Not very famous ones, sure, but quite a few.

Mov 1 and 2 are great, 3 and 4 suck.
>falling for the Beethoven meme
Schubert will always be better
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi85_BDRFXo

oh yes this are great, I ve never watch this one about beethoven, but Bernstein's lectures yes, 10/10

thanks

Austria-Hungary had Franz Lehar.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwBUiuREIwg

Daily reminder that Armenia is the easternmost front of the European civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=fPp3Qh-GRqs

Kikeness aside, I hate Bernstein's melodrama when conducting.

More meaningful than Australia that's for sure.

We did pretty well until the communists took over. We have major figures in philosophy, music, poetry, sculpture, painting. I think prose is the only area where we are kind of lacking.

From which parallel dimension do you come where Mozart is underrated?

It's a Sup Forums meme

It's a /classical/ meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4X04gf7Nc4

Bellini
youtube.com/watch?v=6EY-8hlUFcA

Never realized there's plenty of good shit on piano. It's just like any genre really, you just have to find out what you like

youtube.com/watch?v=GtUQzTCp4NA

youtube.com/watch?v=FnRm9evzqH4

Don't listen to this MIDI trash user, look up actual recordings of live instruments if you like something.

Ballet confirmed whitest form of dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_f9B4pPtg

open.spotify.com/album/0rfDyz85Y9s7ut9dIHDAz5?context=spotify:album:0rfDyz85Y9s7ut9dIHDAz5

Don't have enough time to search for it in YT.

Here's the best rendition of the best piano sonata.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjE1yst49rU

youtu.be/dqCA-s91TUU

Even this.

*thumbs up*

would fuck dancer also, ballerinas have strong legs!

>beethoven
>western
>white

check your facts again, shitlord.

lel

Anyone know what they're saying?

It sounds fine imo, different then the live plays but not worse. I like to listen to both

Thanks, I'll bookmark it and have a listen later

Doesn't suprise me that camel fuckers have no clue about copper engravings.

Prokofiev
youtube.com/watch?v=pCDHv1jzR4s

This one was composed before the October Revolution.

I believe OP's worries are adequately substantiated by the modern Westerner's lacking of understanding and education of the artistic merit and superiority of Western tradition.

Little is it known, to my knowledge, that the West was the (first) civilization to produce:

A harmonic interval based scale (Pythagoras),
Chord/ chordal progression (surprising considering its current ubiquity in world music),
3D portrayal in graphical art,
Baroque Counterpoint,
Opera,
Heterophonic bass structures (alberti bass, etc.)
Standard musical notation (with roots dating back to the early Christian church),

Indeed, beyond there being countless more examples, I would not even put it past some of my countrymen and Westerners, while knowing of such things, to understand its relation to the West and how we ought to treasure inheriting such a tradition. Even such things as the piano and countless other instruments of complex and sophisticated designs being of Italian origination would most likely not be at the forefront of their understanding of Western Art.

Arguably the most metal classical composition.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8

Western culture's highest accomplishments are inherently UNPOPULAR compared to others.
Cultures/civilizations are all similar kinds of animals.
It's dishonest to say one species is superior to another, especially with the usual specimen lacks creative potential to compete with the cherry picked representatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZtGyFyDo&list=PLx4DC4EuNoEuAx3h15VEuCrZCR5CRoKa2

Because Beethoven was a kang an shiiieett.

>WE WUZ EMINESCU AND SHIEEET

The 7th, 5th, fur elise, moonlight sonata, etc. there are no non-white equivalents for ANY composer, scientist, artist, inventor, etc anywhere in the world. Probably because it comes from the very essence of our people and not just and individualistic or cultural consequence. THEY can TRY, but can NEVER really BE.

I think about what the composer would do if he knew his art was being used to justify racial supremecy sometimes and I'm pretty sure Beethoven at least would rather take back his music than let it be used that way. Not saying you're wrong, just bringing perspective.

On a superficial level, it is somewhat ironic that you compare Beethoven to royalty given his views on Napoleon and monarchies in general.

However I understand that your usage of the phrase instead indicates that OP is vain for feeling pride in the accomplishments of his ancestors, or of people of his collective group which preceded him, however I don't believe that the two are quite the same.

The greatest difference I see between the two is that while the pharaohs and black rulers which black nationalists take pride in were nothing more than rich individuals, one may even argue great, their achievements were not intellectual, and therefore do they have no means of transcending time or continuing down their family tree to nourish their descendants like milk to a child. The people of Europe are not unique, nor are they great because of King Henry VIII, or Napoleon, or what have you. They are unique and their culture merit-able because of the ideas fought and died for, preserved, built upon, inherited, and of which they and I hoped and hope to improve upon, as should any other Westerner, who believe in the sake and importance of our culture.

youtube.com/results?search_query=spring waltz

alltime favourite

Actually I was just referencing the fact that some niggers think Beethoven was a nigger like them.

You make good points though.

Everyone who lived in the west before the 1900s already believed that black people were inferior, what evidence do you have that beethoven thought differently?

7th 2nd movement is god-tier

While I agree with you that Beethoven was politically egalitarian (his favourite poem, and that of which serves as the lyrics of the 9th does state "You millions, I embrace you.
This kiss (from mother nature) is for all the world!" and "All men become brothers,", I disagree, however, with your overall conclusion.

I read OP's statements and argument twice-over and never does he/she (is there a single female on this site?) mention race, nor accredit race to Western Art's quality relative to other cultures.

Indeed, I highly doubt that Beethoven would have thought of his style or the Romantic ideas/musical form that he introduced, being a category in Western Art, would have thought Western Art equal or inferior to, say, African Tribal music, or Chinese Pentatonic Folk.

You dumb brainwashed fool. Before the 1900s is way widely accepted fact that westerners where superior.

Then the marxists took over and brainwashed everyone into thinking otherwise.

It seems my interpretation was off, apologies.

Thank you.

If you think Beethoven is the pinnacle of classical you haven't listened to a broad enough spectrum of Bach

it goes beethoven then Richard Wagner, then whomever else.

Wagner never gets credit because he called out the jews.
"I felt a long-repressed
hatred for this Jewry, and this hatred is as necessary to my nature as gall is to the blood."
Wagner’s critique of Jewish influence on German art and culture could not be dismissed as the ravings of an unintelligent and ignorant fool. Richard Wagner was, by common consent, one of the most brilliant human beings to have ever lived, and his views on the Jewish Question were cogent and rational.
"It seems to have
made a tremendous impression, and that pleases me,
for I really wanted only to frighten them in this
manner; that they will remain the masters is as
certain as that not our princes, but the bankers and
the Philistines, are nowadays our masters"

No problem, it's sometimes hard to convey an idea over the internet, especially when people have different languages as their mother tongue.

They're still more of real cuntry than you New Zealand

When you're as close to the essence of reality as Beethoven was, having the equivalent of a big dick competition with his music that he gave his life to is pretty insulting and juvenile.

You were dacians not Romans gypsy bitch

>Schubert will always be better
This is a bad post.

Henryk Szeryng, violin -- New Philharmonia Orchestra (Gibson)] I. Allegro aperto

>The original is an instrumental pop piece called ''Mariage d'amour'' written by Paul de Senneville and Olivier Toussaint

althought it feels like Chopin, you got me at first.

Pride

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

Truly one of the greatest pianists of the last 50 years. Too bad he was a kike
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhnRIuGZ_dc

youtube.com/watch?v=knqPpV_ihpQ

?

>OP has a great idea
>links Beethoven
>not conducted by Karajan

>be me
>witness the above
>feel sad

youtu.be/WKz74XfsuO0

>FIXED

The child prodigy
youtube.com/watch?v=jvz8gt_y-yE

youtube.com/watch?v=FxhbAGwEYGQ

Horowitz hahah cant get more jewish than that, but yes, really good. (He is also the best paid musician proportionally, he gets like 90% of ticket sales)

"Western Civilization is the best" Definitely not bias at all

youtube.com/watch?v=a53s4jyCqqU

youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q

Bach is bae

youtube.com/watch?v=PhRa3REdozw

youtube.com/watch?v=Nnuq9PXbywA

Apparently he was a repressed homosexual shut in, and refuse to play the piano for decades.

JS Bach is better. Also 432hz is far better tuning for this music.

I have no idea how anyone thinks our cultures are the same. I always try to incorporate classical elements to music I write.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUaUJ__NngQ

>432hz

kindly remove yourself

I don't always listen to classical, but it is the pinnacle of music throughout human history.

>Stop using tritones

prove him wrong. You can't

amazon.com/Human-Accomplishment-Pursuit-Excellence-Sciences/dp/0060929642

Classical music is for cucks and pseudo intellectuals who want to be snowflakes

>le wrong generation meymey

Get your head out of your ass you inbred piece of shit, listening to this non verbal music doesn't make you special or intelligent

>mexican

>appeals to authority / nationality
That's the mark of the subhuman snowflake right there

>tfw to smart too listen to verbal music
being a brainlet must be suffering

>mexican intellectuals

Fine, since the guy you responded to failed to get the point across I'll try it in a language you'll understand

taco taco burrito siesta tacotaco

this

you gringo's don't know what real music is:
youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

kek, but I hate that song at the same time

>the 7th
pleb.
the 9th is objectively superior. the 5th is objectively superior to that.

youtu.be/hxUY7DRmlMw?t=30

this but i can't find the original :(

BACH BTFO!

>Classical music is for cucks and pseudo intellectuals who want to be snowflakes
>Get your head out of your ass you inbred piece of shit
really gets the noggin joggin

Based as fuck

What NEET trash doesn't understand is that music is supposed to invigorate your life, you won't feel energized if you listen to that dumb piano and classical instrument shit

It's all about celebrating life and its perks, like the video you posted, life is a celebration

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Feu0gHezueY

Religious compositions by the great Mozart, the last composition before he would meet his Creator

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

>you won't feel energized if you listen to that dumb piano and classical instrument shit
I do. Maybe you can't because you're just a brainlet

Spaniard classical music is much better than that mestizo shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7IxKyZV5bk

I doubt that you are really a mexican, what you posted is sudaca not mexican, no mexican would post sudaca stuff

you a troll shill shitting up our fine thread

dont feed the troll

Or it has a warmer and better tone for certain instruments. Not just a meme fag, especially when that's the tuning they used when creating this music.

the 9th is SJW crap about equality ("all people are brothers" etc)

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=-TGKJ9MgCOQ

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>white